PDA

View Full Version : women

The crow
01-11-2011, 06:56 PM
I know they can be wingy winey and pain in the arse at times but mine has managed to amaze me ... had a buyer for the bike and she says to me the morning before that i can keep it so i look at her and say no i cant we need the money ... she just looks at me and says she has it covered... she got a bonus at wk and has put that into the 4x4 so i can keep the bike as she admits that she will miss it just as much as i would have ... i nearly cried so i had a great day at wk yesterday knowing that both my pride and joys would be at hm waiting for me....
Any way enough emotional stuff lets burn rubber and look at naked women ..... Love u cutie ur the best:D

rod185651
01-11-2011, 07:02 PM
Nice one! Good to hear mate.

Hagarr
01-11-2011, 07:26 PM
Feel good story of the day, Congrats man!

Weaselman
01-11-2011, 07:40 PM
your in hock for the rest of your life

Hillsy
01-11-2011, 07:51 PM
quote:Originally posted by Weaselman

your in hock for the rest of your life

lol - yeah mate you're fucked :D

Congrats all the same ;)

Big Dan
02-11-2011, 06:43 AM
Dont get rid of that one crow shes a keeper:)

bladehunter
02-11-2011, 01:31 PM
I used to be jealous of guys like you.

But now I know I get all the weirdo chicks so the rest of ya's can have decent ones.

SHe sounds awesome mate.

Bubble Boy
02-11-2011, 03:57 PM
mate

they all bleed once a month and thats when they go psycho.
god bless em if they didnt have a hole through the middle of em we wouldnt give a shit.

Shadowzone
02-11-2011, 04:39 PM
My Mrs is awesome too mate, but it took me 32 long painful years to find her. And now I have I'm keeping her. I'd be honestly lost without her. She works harder than me (and that's just running the house and making sure the kids and I are looked after and everything is done when it needs to be), and yet still has time to do little stuff for me out o the blue like give me a foot massage Sunday night while I was <s>sitting</s>lying across the armchair studying. It was just the right thing at just the right time to drop my stress levels and ensure I got a decent nights sleep the night before exams kicked off.

I'm sure we aren't the only ones with brilliant women in our lives, so lets hear it. Out with what ya got lads. Lets salute our women!

The crow
03-11-2011, 08:58 AM
Thx boys ... It does take a bit to find the right one and after a previous long marriage and countless bikes and other toys released from my grasp it is nice to have someone who is willing to put the hard yards in to help u keep what u are passionate about ...I maybe in hock for a while but this one is a keeper indeed so as shadowzone said lets give a shout out to these women who do stand by us and help us in ways that make us all soft and gooey on the inside even if ur to hard to admit it

xa-mont
03-11-2011, 09:33 AM
What a nice lass.

My missus is always happy to lend me money for Automotive ventures. I think she enjoys the time that she gets to spend without me annoying her... i'm very high maintenance! Gives her a chance to study too.

Fight_fan
03-11-2011, 11:19 AM
This thread is ghey as aids...

Nice one tho! I have a cool missus too!

BANDITROD
03-11-2011, 01:53 PM
Don't show weakness you lot as soon as you do your fucked

Tomac
11-12-2011, 07:33 AM
I like to root my Missus...&...um....um....yeah she's a good root