PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Perth?

Dynomutt
26-10-2011, 04:18 AM
Greetings all, a good young lad I know is heading to Perth tomorrow morning from Heathrow.
He's going to be in australia for several months, whilst working on a cattle ranch and is hoping to pick up a cheap car to use whilst he's there.

His name is Josh, and he's recently registered on here as 'Cake not drugs'I think.
He is currently building a neat Fireblade fighter at the moment with R1 seat unit, GSXR750K5 front end and rear wheel. It's over at my workshop for me to machine the sprocket carrier down and fit the rear wheel and wire the new digital clocks and a few other little jobs whilst he's away. I've already sorted out the fueling with a Dynojet kit and set up on my Dyno.

Him and his dad have been doing a load of stuff in my workshop for me, including insulating/boarding out the ceiling, and building me a mezzanine for storage etc, and boarding out the half metal walls.

They've done a really fantastic job of knocking the place into shape, and Josh is a top chap,It's really good to see a youngster with his head screwed on the right way, with a healthy interest in modifying bikes instead of the usual bunch of idiots you encounter,and these days it's a rare thing, so if anyone is able to point him in the direction of a cheap reliable motor for him to use whilst he's in Oz that would be brilliant. I daresay he'll be along in here himself over the next few weeks whenever he can get online. As soon as he arrives over there I'll get a mobile phone number for him and post it to anyone who may be able to help out.

Thanks guys. Dynomutt

rock hard
26-10-2011, 09:17 AM
That sounds good Dyno,just get him to post up his details in the west aussie section and his contact details and im sure we can help out! sincerely Morry

Hagarr
27-10-2011, 10:18 AM
About a couple of Million fuckers now me thinks!