PDA

View Full Version : Killer curry competition puts 2 in hospital.

HOS
07-10-2011, 12:52 AM
Scottish hottest curry competition goes down the pan ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-15183070

We always said when about to eat a good ring stinga, cut out the middle man and take it straight to the gents and chuck it down the bog, its going to end up there within the hour anyway ?

Surt
07-10-2011, 03:09 AM
is that where u were all the time Hos? i wondered if u fucked all and flew away with the bloody aliums just dont mate we still have some time left till 2012

HOS
07-10-2011, 05:02 AM
quote:Originally posted by Surt

is that where u were all the time Hos? i wondered if u fucked all and flew away with the bloody aliums just dont mate we still have some time left till 2012

Hiya mate !
Juss bin real busy with shit things to deal with. ;)
Shit takes time. [xx(]

Tbh some of my injuries have taken a dive and the constant chronic pain for the last 10 years is a killer.

I dont know whats going on atm, but they want me in for major skeletal tests asap. Like early next week. But all my injuries get worse and that was invitable mate :)

Things have been quiet on the paranormal front, calm before the storm :D [:o)]

You keeping good I hope mate ?? [:p]

Surt
07-10-2011, 06:07 AM
yup shit loads of a good hope Hos the same to you mate!

JackTar
07-10-2011, 07:27 AM
As usual I have no idea what the fuck you two mad cunts are talking about.

Surt
07-10-2011, 01:05 PM
conspiracies and plots as usual mate

HOS
08-10-2011, 01:27 AM
quote:Originally posted by JackTar

As usual I have no idea what the fuck you two mad cunts are talking about.

Thats because we're Whore-opean :D

HOS
08-10-2011, 01:35 AM
Surt,

........my town is full of Russians !
Why arent you here now ! :(

Why can't they pronounce the letter "V" ?
As in Wodka [:p]

:D

Surt
08-10-2011, 05:32 AM
send em all to hell Hos until they speak the proper english how do they pronounce anyway? w instead of v? usually visa versa
i cant go any where mate until i finish my bikes i aint been on leave since 2008 they tell me fuck of but i keep saying later later!
i'd luv to come to ur shit hole brummie and live a coupla months on ur expence... may be next summer do u have summer?

HOS
08-10-2011, 06:39 AM

send em all to hell Hos until they speak the proper english how do they pronounce anyway? w instead of v? usually visa versa
i cant go any where mate until i finish my bikes i aint been on leave since 2008 they tell me fuck of but i keep saying later later!
i'd luv to come to ur shit hole brummie and live a coupla months on ur expence... may be next summer do u have summer?

Summer??? Well its just warmer rain... :D

Surt
08-10-2011, 05:05 PM
quote:Originally posted by HOS

Summer??? Well its just warmer rain... :D

golden rain counts for summer? when u can touch the rainbow and heavenly gates hehe

HOS
09-10-2011, 06:40 AM
Tbh Surt the UK is going down the pan faster than a bad night out on the beer.

Its fucked.

Best thing to do is start stockpiling stuff for when that big old bastard Katla blows..... any day now ;)

When the last Icelandic volcano blew and ash was all over the UK and Russia? Air traffic stopped and the food on UK supermarket shelves started running out.

Katla is more like a Vindaloo than a Bhuna. [:o)]

El Hierro in the Canary islands is looking a bit ready.
and some big fuckin volcano on an Alaskan island is ready to spit.

Got your face masks ? :D

Surt
10-10-2011, 02:42 AM
nah i luv ashes and explosions

HOS
12-10-2011, 02:26 AM
They started evacuating El Hierro in the Canary islands yesterday.
10,000 people to start.

If Katla goes which is looking increasingly likely it will be fun.