PDA

View Full Version : Tongue Where I Shit

12-09-2011, 08:54 PM
Gday <s>Fuckers</s> Punters,
Yeah yeah...Long time..no post[:0].Thort it was high time i caught up with the madness and check out the latest on where the ASF is at.
1st of all i betta say <s>Show us ya Cunt</s> Gday
to all "The Originals";), hope "everyone" is in good health and keepin the dream alive.Oh and also,i'd better say..welcome to all new members,some serious builds goin on these days[}:)],Keep up the good work.And thanks for bein a part of it all.
Your questions answered in advance:

Yes,i sold the turbo 750 Gixxer(grenade),to some cunt in SA with no idea
Yes,i still have "Stunt Farmer" (which now has a new hi performance chair...pics to follow)
Yes,i got the all clear from numerous STD tests
Yes,i will be donating my "1 off ASF shirt" for auction soon[:0]
Yes,Deano...i still have your book,and will post it back 1 day[8D],by the way You are a "Fuckin Guru";)

No,TK...your not invited to tongue where i shit[xx(]
No Jacktar...what ever the question...the answer is simply "NO".
Not now Large...but i do know a few "hot chics" that just love intelligent Men such as yourself.
No Exben,your paint guru has moved to the Central Coast.
No B-Rod,Jacktar is not a hot Aboriginal Chic
Anyhow...thats enuff for now (i will no doubt catch up with all again in the near future) till then...(its been fun,and ive missed alot)
<center>LOVE STILL GROWS</center>

Cheers

Davo

BANDITROD
12-09-2011, 09:14 PM
Welcome back ya little fucker

Tony Nitrous
12-09-2011, 09:16 PM
Hello David. :D

Large
12-09-2011, 09:19 PM
Hey Davo,

Did your rank skull ever heal up?

Fight_fan
14-09-2011, 08:15 AM
Welcome back sunshine!

Deano
14-09-2011, 10:09 AM
Davo mate were you been? not overly fussed about the book. Got more info talking to booster and exben to be honest
Why did you sell the srad

hooligan
14-09-2011, 12:13 PM
after reading the thread topic, i was hoping for a video. A bit disappointing, really.

14-09-2011, 09:43 PM
Yes Large, healed up eventually,but i kept the would open for a while so i could head fuck myself.

Deano, been busy renovating my house,i've become an expert at over-capitalising in real estate.Sold the SRAD coz after rebuilding the top end and gettin it running i discovered the bottom end was not up to strappin on the boost without major reco,and i didnt have the cash to fix it as well as buying all the extra gear to finish it(no point buildin a cheap turbo bike ay!),so it went cheap on ebay.The guy who bought it nearly stacked it ridin out of my driveway as he hadnt riden for 20 years,and he was ridin it from QLD to SA unregistered...not sure if he/or the bike made it that far.

Chris,all that titanium must have stunted your growth,but i'm curious as to weather you still do really tall shits? As for the video... click "here" for the R rated version, or click "here" for the uncut version.

Jockney Rebel
15-09-2011, 01:07 AM
Welcome back little legs .... ami right in assuming your on the coast then ?.

15-09-2011, 01:32 AM
Sunny Coast Jimmy...havnt been on the Central Coast for about 9 years.My brother (paint guru) is at Pt Claire.He tells me your ph number is "still" listed on the public toilet wall at Woy Woy. Aye too be sure.(oh that sounded Irish? ...Arggh ,too rrright ladd?) Cheers mate!

Iceman
15-09-2011, 06:05 AM
Don't knock building cheap turbo bikes cuntlips, it's a hobby of mine.

hooligan
15-09-2011, 11:47 AM
Still taller than you, Davo, I'm glad you posted. I read this and was nervous you'd left us for good. Great vids by the way.

http://gawker.com/5839596/

Gix11
19-09-2011, 04:46 PM
Welcome back lover boy. Here's something from the old days for you:

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/images/gallery/stupid/indian_wheelie.jpg