PDA

View Full Version : errr Sorry...

NakedTurboBusa
03-04-2007, 06:28 PM
As I rode home with Ben, my time was spent thinking of how I would word my apoligy to Chad and Speedy... then I read roommate of the tour... how unreal!!!! thanks boys... I had an exellent time.... Its was good to meet you all finally, I was not disapointed... I suffered a few hours memory loss of the early hours of both nights... But my A'hole is not sore or slippery so all is good!!!

cheers fuckers, see you next year... or sooner, hehehe

must sleep now.... maybe

Pete

ps If i offered any of you a ride of my bike, I stand by it... any time..

fimpBIKES
03-04-2007, 06:35 PM
pleasure to meet u pete

the management never mentioned your antics once on sunday, i think u got away with it :D

Iceman
03-04-2007, 07:00 PM
quote:If i offered any of you a ride of my bike, I stand by it... any time..I must say I was shocked to be one of the people to get this offer saturday night, and thought it was bloody funny when I told you 'it might not be a smart move letting me ride it, coz I can't ride for shit'. The only reply was 'neither can I'.

Nice one Pete, was great to meet you.

ps. I think you disc alarm is still beeping in the paddock next to the pub.

chadams
03-04-2007, 07:10 PM
Good effort pete, probably best that you lost a little memory... hehe... look after yourself.

speeddemon
03-04-2007, 07:20 PM
you did and ill keep you too it - catch up soon............

Booster
03-04-2007, 07:44 PM
Swap you rides anytime Pete..
That disc alarm ...... took me ages to figure out where that noise was coming from, my hearings so fucked i could only hear it from the stairway, l laughed when you chucked it.:D

chopiesel
03-04-2007, 09:15 PM
oh that fucking disc alarm!!!!!! did you throw it in the bushes? as im sure i heard a beep coming from the grass.

Jockney Rebel
03-04-2007, 09:21 PM
YEP HE DID STANDING NEXT TO ME ...AND I WAS GLAD
top bloke [8D]

Gix11
03-04-2007, 09:34 PM
I think you even told the barmaids they could take your bike out for a spin mate! I'll be up for it next time I'm down your way. Cheers.

qickdraw
04-04-2007, 09:34 AM
As I read the subject heading for this thread I thought I was going to lose all respect for you Pete - but then I read your post and that's OK.
Never apologise for being the most entertaining guy around (next to myself of course), I look forward to consuming far too much alcohol with you again soon.
BTW - you didn't lose a bellybutton ring in our room, did ya?!?!?

chopiesel
04-04-2007, 10:23 AM
your ok pete had a good laugh with ya on friday night!!!

maybe we should have a new event called " ride petes bike xmas in july "

Loads
04-04-2007, 10:38 AM
It was great to catch up with you after 16 years pete.
Look forward to doing it again.
Memory loss is ok as long as there isn't a police report that follows.
will buzz you when I come to Syd next. Cheers