PDA

View Full Version : NEQ ride / meet

drshane
04-09-2011, 10:20 AM
Heh do you guys from Brisbane / Sunshine Coast have a regular meet / ride day

Jinx
04-09-2011, 09:13 PM
Been thinking the same thing Shane. I might have to start organising a few rides again. Last couple of years I've been meeting up with a few guys at the BP at Narangba. Usually Motards and sports bikes and head up the back roads to Mount Mee and then Peachester Range etc. Bit difficult to arrange stuff at the moment as I'm stuck in the desert in WA on a 3 and 1 roster.

psycobilly
06-09-2011, 07:08 PM
belong to a group (qld social riders) of mostly buellers who regularly get together for rides north n south of brisneyland, will post up-coming rides here, usually get a fair roll up, up to 20 bikes. good bunch of guys to ride with who don't really care how fast or what you ride.

dv8-01
10-09-2011, 03:54 PM
quote:Originally posted by psycobilly

belong to a group (qld social riders) of mostly buellers who regularly get together for rides north n south of brisneyland, will post up-coming rides here, usually get a fair roll up, up to 20 bikes. good bunch of guys to ride with who don't really care how fast or what you ride.
keen to hit the twisties again mate

psycobilly
01-10-2011, 06:08 PM
next ride for qld social riders is friday 7/10/11 at the buell muster, goomberra (near warwick) also riding saturday and sunday... great weekend for buell fans, or others interested in twisty mountain rides...for more info check out www.buellersdownunder.com.au