PDA

View Full Version : AFR - thanks and requests

Gix11
02-04-2007, 08:13 PM
First, the thanks: As I mentioned on Saturday night I would like to thank EVERYONE who made the effort to make it to Dubbo from all over the country. We had the biggest turnout to date, and without doubt the best selection of bikes. I'm sorry if not everything was done as we planned but I wasn't aware that the Amaroo was a nightclub that stayed open till 4am, so what chance was there of anything happening with the amount of piss we all got through? It was the traditional bender but again taught me some lessons for next year to make things better again.

As for Devo - Dave Readford - Jerry from The Amaroo, I just want to take my hat off to you guys and thank you all once again for a great weekend and for your hospitality. I'm also really glad that we managed to raise $1000 for the hospital and also keep a good reputation!

....and of course Shayne (Ozkat) / Davo / Large for the making the AFR trophies and yes I know I forgot this before but I am still struggling with my head....

Now the requests: As you know every year I do a write up and photo gallery but seeing as there was so many happy snappers and the fact that I ran around like a blue arsed fly all weekend, can I ask everyone who has any photos / video / or anything else to send it to me ASAP so I can use it for the site and maybe some magazines. If you are unsure of the postal address, please email me.

ALSO: I'll do a write up of the weekend from my point of view (QLD thursday riders) but if anyone from different ride groups wants to do one on the getting there and back part of their group to add to the AFR write up page, email me that as well.

Thanks again guys. A good weekend.

Zed14
02-04-2007, 08:17 PM
thanks to devo and all who organised the weekend. had a great time.

Jockney Rebel
02-04-2007, 08:22 PM
thanks dave si and all u guys for makin my weekend hilarious

jakam04
02-04-2007, 08:25 PM
Thanks to everyone for a senfuckensation weekend... My first of many AFRs...

Also thanks for those who gave a Birthday Boy a drink [8D] as it helped get me to a slightly tipsy state :D

Cant wait to see the run down from Si including pics....

Jarrod

ozkat
02-04-2007, 08:28 PM
Thanks Si and Dave, i had a great time and made some new friends. (the blokes who made the trophys did a geat job) And what about 2 Shayne (Shane) Parkers?? How good was that! Had a great weekend thanks.

Gix11
02-04-2007, 08:39 PM
Sorry Shayne, Dave and Rich. Ammended the orginal post now. Also added a bit about write ups.........

BOHEMION
02-04-2007, 08:57 PM
Thanks to everyone who made the weekend possible - Also thanks to Everyone who turned up and had a ball! Best weekend ive had.. glad to have met everyone and had afew brews with everyone.

ozkat
02-04-2007, 09:00 PM
Boh are you in VIC or QLD now?;)

Gix11
02-04-2007, 09:00 PM
....or the penthouse in Dubbo?

sharky
02-04-2007, 09:03 PM
No idea what you could be talking about Oz ;)

ej03
02-04-2007, 09:08 PM
Top weekend guys thanks to all involved.
And jarod - slightly tipsy Bulls..... i wish i could remember
who had the camera.

fimpBIKES
02-04-2007, 09:40 PM
i would like to thank the motul oil company,
the bar guy for his non-stop supply of tequila shots with lemon and salt,
anyone who let me lick salt off them or licked salt off me,
and finally and most importantly

WHOEVER INVENTED ORANGE HOTPANTS [:P]

Iceman
03-04-2007, 10:57 AM
I had an absolute ball. Big thanks to all who helped make it a great weekend.

crazymofo
03-04-2007, 12:32 PM
must say thanks to all those who organised this one, was a top weekend, they just keep getting better and better!!

top job guys.

cheers.joe.

Gix11
03-04-2007, 01:19 PM
Joe, yours is the opening scene to something I'm doing so get that video to me as soon as you can mate.

crazymofo
03-04-2007, 01:56 PM
no wakkas Si,

gotta track down my gear bag yet LOL.. camera is in it with all the footage, left it in des's ute... i think LOL.

get back to ya Si

cheers.joe.

suxukifreak
03-04-2007, 05:02 PM
quote:Originally posted by ozkat

Bo is back in QLD but his heart is in VIC!! ;) [:o)]

suxukifreak
03-04-2007, 05:04 PM
quote:Originally posted by crazymofo

no wakkas Si,

gotta track down my gear bag yet LOL.. camera is in it with all the footage, left it in des's ute... i think LOL.

get back to ya Si

cheers.joe.

Hey Crazy, i will be happy to find your camera and go through your photos for you. :D[^]

crazymofo
03-04-2007, 05:19 PM
LOL des, theres no photo's of afr on it, just video's... video's of what?! that is the question LMAO!

cheers.joe.

BOHEMION
03-04-2007, 06:28 PM
quote:Originally posted by ozkat

settle down boys

Wishing Vic but thats the way things are atm

Had the best weekend ever because everyone was tops

One of the highlights of the night is Rexie fliping over the leather couches and wiping out a table with about 8 ppls drinks on it.

loosebruce
03-04-2007, 07:01 PM
Huge weekend,Big Fun!
Thanks Si,Devo and all the guys that organised a place for us to go ape.
Been laughing out loud all day as flashes come back of Saturday night.

BOHEMION
03-04-2007, 07:04 PM
BRUCE!!! Ur a nutter!! biggest animal on the dance floor goes to bruce!

War_Hound
03-04-2007, 07:37 PM
Joe .. I still owe ya a beer from memory .. thanks to you and Mr Nitros for talking me in to coming along 8)

Booster
03-04-2007, 07:56 PM
What a blast ! repetative hangovers clouded the days somewhat , signs of a good nite,:D
Thanks guys for organising it all, initially i thought Dubbo??Dubbo???? i stand corrected
Oh if anyone happened to see a bag in the middle of the road, that'd be mine lost it between Wellington and the next place south (think my memory is there too)

Deano
03-04-2007, 09:34 PM
to right a great weekend indeed.

thankd to everyone how organised the weekend and those that attended.

a big thanks to those that fixed my bike - Exben, booster and davo evan though it went home on the trailer i now no exactly what the problem is (apart from the wiring loom needing rebuilding)

thanks again.

Loads
04-04-2007, 10:49 AM
Thanks to all who organised and attended.
Had a great time with the Vic crew who rode up and back. and to the spt car.
looking forward to the next one. My liver should have recovered by then.
Cheers

Rocket
05-04-2007, 02:43 PM
Hi guys, i finally made it back to Perth this morning.
What a great week ! I've never had such a ball travelling on bikes and thanks to everyone who I rode with and everyone I met in Dubbo.
I've got a few pics Si, i'll get them to you over the weekend mate.
Cheers everyone. here's looking forward to the next AFR !