PDA

View Full Version : AFR

War_Hound
02-04-2007, 06:08 PM
I just wanted to say Dianne and I had a great weekend .. Everyone was friendly full of good advise and just the right amount of beer 8) .. A special thanks to Joe and Tony for talking us in to coming at the last minute .. I was never made to feel like the new guy and enjoyed chatting to everyone I got the chanse to .. I will be a paid up member as soon as I get back to work and earn back some of the money I spent on beer, oil and very kool ASF AFR tee shirts 8) ... Dianne was a trooper riding her ZZR600 the whole 900 odd kms in a day with the last 200 being in the rain .. only a week after doing her opens on Q-Ride .. and on the way home at Aratula she somehow managed to break her front brake lever and rode home with just the rear .. again not too bad for a relative newbie above 250's .

Anyways guys you made us feel right at home and it was appreciated. Look forward to coming along to the drags in a couple of weeks 8)
See ya
Mark n Dianne ..

chopiesel
02-04-2007, 06:10 PM
yeh im the same, iv only been a member here for a matter of weeks, and everyone was more than welcoming....although beer will do that.

fimpBIKES
02-04-2007, 06:26 PM
get fuckt chop, if u turn up again next year LOOK OUT!!!! [:P]

oh, and glad u folks had a good time

speeddemon
02-04-2007, 06:30 PM
just ride the fucking bike next time chop

Good one fimp