PDA

View Full Version : Dave Readford M/cycles, Doc, Devo and All

Phill
02-04-2007, 10:38 AM
Big thanks again to Dave at Dave Readford motor cycles for helping out and repairing the dogbone.
Thanks to Doc for picking me up from Bumfuck Nowheresville!
Thanks to all who helped out/ hung shit/ advised etc etc.
Really appreciate your time and efforts.(not too sure about the hung shit on me bit?)
I made it home in 1 piece and am over the fear/shock (pardon the pun!) from it now.
Need to replace the dogbone, shock, link plates, undies, wiring harness and fuse block, battery and carrier and tyre.
I'll be back soon with version 2!!
Phill

Docktor
02-04-2007, 12:15 PM
Fuck Phil, It might be ya ride ya know ? Only tampons have wings :)

Doc

Phill
02-04-2007, 01:46 PM
hah hah ya funny fucker!!
least I didnt have to trailer it ALL THE WAY!! ( I can say it now im too far away for you to punch me)
NAH All good, appreciated the help, cheers mate

Gix11
02-04-2007, 04:49 PM
By the way Phill, that bike of yours looks great when you follow it. It's gonna look good when it's finished mate. Dave is a top guy for doing that work for you on top of letting us do all we did there this weekend. You've also worked out Doc is a top bloke as well considering he had only just driven all the way from Vic just a few hours before to set off on another 3-4 hour trip to get you. I still feel bad about getting my words al fucked up on Sunday morning and making you feel as though your bike was shit. Sorry mate, it was hard enough trying to talk, so I was bound to fuck up.

Phill
02-04-2007, 07:25 PM
???? wtf did you say Gix??? : )All good man.

Docktor
02-04-2007, 08:01 PM
All i heard was someone said summin about hondas makin good rigids. :). Slap a new shock in her, She be right, hope ya wore the flat spot off the new tyre on the way home mate.I look forward to the changes to it next year.

Loads
04-04-2007, 11:18 AM
No mention about the co-driver I'm hurt.

Phill
04-04-2007, 12:05 PM
MAAAATE!
Thanks loads to Loads the Co - Driver, snores like a truck, but Top bloke too.
Made it home In one piece, shaken/rattled but in 1 piece.
Shocky damper rod is bent 12mm out of shape and has taken the chrome off both sides and the internal bore of the shock tube, the dogbone held up ok. the wiring must have shit somewhere cause I cant start the fucker now. Oh Well back to the drawing board / welder. heh heh
Thanks Again All who helped
Phill

Loads
04-04-2007, 06:15 PM
Glad you made it home ok.
Have to get the Honda going so when all the other bikes break down we can laugh.