PDA

View Full Version : Mundy`s call

The Mad One
09-08-2011, 08:12 AM
Ok standing at 'siberia' in 09 Turbokat turns to me & ask`s 'Ok Mundy who`s gunna win'[8D] 'Bens pies' i claimed.'wot both races ?' 'nope the championship' he did.i also claimed that 'possi' wood ride a ducati soon.
Well here it is;) 'possi'will retire whilst getting the shits with it all,he`s a control freak ! & bayliss will ride the old/new big block for team wog,as the man still has 1% body fat & has already been testing it.may seem predictable but ive had these thoughts for two years now,stay tuned [^]

rock hard
09-08-2011, 08:48 AM
Hey Mundy, i recon that rossi would be saying "whatta de fuck was i thinkin disa bike isa pieca shita, Fuckin"

fimpBIKES
09-08-2011, 12:31 PM
you can see the frustration coming through already, thats for sure!!

rock hard
09-08-2011, 02:48 PM
fuck yeah and Humble pie tastes shit..

Tony Nitrous
09-08-2011, 05:04 PM
I say "Rossi to ride a Honda again, but to save face
it'll be a satellite team such as Gresini-racing"

The Mad One
09-08-2011, 06:24 PM
Yeah not that i ridden the thing or that i`m in casey`s ear but the thing with the wog designer`s is that they have great vision but it dont really work in the real world.so many of them great on paper but not a worker.there is not many ppl in wog land that control the flow of develop. my view is that the whole carbon chassis thing is way stiff. whack the bugger down a straight under power & out brake the lot of them but the moment that you put that ridgidity on it`s side,it 'bump steers' mid corner you carnt do that.the whole issue is in the corner & if the frame wont flex on it`s side whilst on lean & slide the you may as well go to willowbank [8]
'possi' wont save face.his father never did so nor will he.
Imagine 'possi' getting thumped by Troy after he has walked away [^][?]

damo1
12-08-2011, 02:26 PM
Maybe he can come out of the closet at the same time!!

Hes the only rider in the paddock with out some sort hanging around the garage.

He's just got his "best mate";) Lutchu or what ever the guys name is.

He smoking cock for sure!!

Hagarr
12-08-2011, 03:04 PM
Unless Ducati can whinge enough to change the rules like they have in SBK ;)

But me thinks not as Dorna is Spanish not like the Flamini's who are Italian.

Hillsy
12-08-2011, 06:27 PM
quote:Originally posted by damo1

Maybe he can come out of the closet at the same time!!

Hes the only rider in the paddock with out some sort hanging around the garage.

He's just got his "best mate";) Lutchu or what ever the guys name is.

He smoking cock for sure!!

Dunno about that Damo:

http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-news--general-news/paps-snap-valentino-rossi-kissing-topless-girl/5058.html

Anyway, why would you want your girlfriend / wife at the track? Fucking naggin would put you off your lines :D

Tony Nitrous
12-08-2011, 06:42 PM
"VALENTINO Rossi has been snapped kissing a mystery topless girl
after last weekend's Assen TT, where Rossi crashed on the first lap"

Assen: On your marks, get set, GO!
Rossi, first lap: Whoops, Crash!
"Is that the time, got to go!"

damo1
15-08-2011, 01:15 PM
Elton john was married once to!!

Redmohawk
15-08-2011, 08:44 PM
Little wog prob not all that fussy , take a look at him after all . If he didnt have fame and cash he'd be lucky to get a shag eather way lol

The Mad One
16-08-2011, 07:46 PM
Damo ure onto him ;) back in 2005 there was a shot of Melandri on the front cover of some "men`s" magazine which was openly know that it equated to mens only stuff [:o)]they were doing a promo on 'melo' & who do you think braced the page`s as one of his mate`s [:0] no women allowed.I have allways said that "possi" is a chocolate ferrit but what is confussing is the thing about the chiwawa decal on his bikes [8)] translates to 'celebration of the pussy' maybe he got that from 'melo'[?]