PDA

View Full Version : Copper hit the deck on the old road

pommie
28-03-2007, 10:03 PM
I was riding the old rd today with a mate when I met up with 6 more guys , there was 2 riders in there, you know the type, the riders that overtake in stupid spots & do very unpredictable things, anyway we set off from the pie in the sky heading to Gosford, & me & my mate let them all go in front for safety reasons. After we pass the road warrior’s cafe there is a copper down on the ground lying with his bike in the road.
We stop to see if he is OK & help him get his new smashed bike off the road. He asked us if we were riding with the guys on the fireblades that he had given chase after, I did not lie I said no, we were just riding together. He then said he had only just got his new tyres on an hour earlier & that is how he lost it.

He was well pissed off & really shaken & hurt his leg, as you would be.

The sad fact is that him coming down after giving chase is only more ammunition for the police to increase patrols of the road,

I’m the last one to talk about people riding fast on that rd, but I only ride fast on the corners not on the straight bits where the police sit & wait.

Should the copper have given chase to a group of fast riders on & very heavy police bike when he had no change of catching anyone?

I think its stupid to be doing silly speeds on the straight bits of that road that is 60kph all the way through, at least on the corners you are only going 80 -110ish any wanker can go fast in a straight line.

megareg
28-03-2007, 11:20 PM
Couldn't agree more.. the copper was a little silly trying to follow, he has a radio that is a lot quicker..., but yeah, been a few years since I've been on the old road and brings back memories for me.. I realised that coppers etc. sit on the straights a long time ago, I too can't be arsed going too quick on the straights, give me the corners though [}:)][}:)] Its been my way of riding these days... not been booked since '89 (last century... fuck I feel old...:D)

Cheers

28-03-2007, 11:26 PM
Regardless of whether he was pursuing or not, he should have been competent enough to know the limits of his bike, and how far he could push his new tyres.
Which he obviously wasn't

And we're the ones who'll cop the stick for his lack of ability.

WATEVR
28-03-2007, 11:30 PM
i knew a bike cop when i lived in melbourne (now a fireman) and good luck to the lads that would try to outrun that guy he was a gun rider. his advice was speed as much as you can afford to pay($, points etc) which was sound advice. end of the day if you want to ride 110% take it to the track.

WATEVR
28-03-2007, 11:32 PM
needless to say it would have been fucken funny!!!!!

alfiestorm
29-03-2007, 12:13 AM
fucked if I would have stopped to help a copper there all cunts and not to be trusted sly bastards

zx12argh
29-03-2007, 09:33 AM
quote:Originally posted by alfiestorm

fucked if I would have stopped to help a copper there all cunts and not to be trusted sly bastards

Yeah dunno if I agree with that one... Despite the pricks that are out there the majority of cops who have pulled me over have got me fair and square. If I'm doing 180 in a 100 zone and they pull me over cause their radar says 135 and they bust it down to 129 (the next fine bracket in oz) then I'm not going to argue with em.

Its those piece of shit fucking mobile revenue raising speed cameras that I have a problem with. - Never been done on my bike by one - just in the car...:( They dont have big enough brakes.

Ed74mnd
29-03-2007, 10:38 AM
sounds like an over zealous copper...

i had to have a chuckle.

a number of years ago now. i remember being at an intersection behind a copper on a big honda.

the guy slipped over and dropped the bike and he got off unscathed.

he struggled like hell to pick it up and couldnt.

so i did the right thing...

beeped the horn and yelled "outa the way dickhead!"

Cheers

Ed

pommie
29-03-2007, 12:03 PM
nice one Ed74mnd that funny mate

Seifer
29-03-2007, 12:58 PM
Ed I havent laughed that hard in weeks, cheers dude.

BOHEMION
29-03-2007, 01:47 PM

Sounds like youve had some major issues with em mate!

Here in North Brissy are some pretty awesome coppers, Get a nod back from a certain few who i know from the local Dbay shop. There fine here mate can get afew fukhead ones but they get sorted up here pretty quick.

alfiestorm
29-03-2007, 05:24 PM
quote:Originally posted by BOHEMION

Sounds like youve had some major issues with em mate!

Here in North Brissy are some pretty awesome coppers, Get a nod back from a certain few who i know from the local Dbay shop. There fine here mate can get afew fukhead ones but they get sorted up here pretty quick.

Yep sure have.
My son see a copper get a wall brick thrown in his face, to cut a long story short my son stood witness and the guy that threw the brick and two of his mates (they are all chav tossers anyway)were put in prison.
My son who was 14 at the time then started getting threats from other chav tossers and thier parents and during school hours as well and not one thing did those fuckin cunt coppers do to help they got there result and fuck you for helping.

I got questioned by the police when chav tossers and some of thier shit parents started to get hurt.
I refused to talk to them and called them two faced sly cunts and pushed them out of my house they never returned or contacted me since.

That is why I will never help a copper anywhere.

Alf

deafwish
29-03-2007, 07:50 PM
Only if you had a camera!!!!!!!!!!!
Those pics would've been fuckin GOLD!!!!!!!

RUSS M8
29-03-2007, 08:38 PM
I would say more but I know the cop and I know that bike...

Apparently the 2 "you know the type" wankers come round a corner on his side of the road, so he chucked a u turn and went after them.

madmaxman1986
29-03-2007, 11:08 PM
There are ALOT of lady cops where I live and there all good-looking...even the dikes.[:0]

They did lower my speed one time to get me out of the "wreckless" ticket. would have been $210, went down to $150, then my insurance guy deleted it from the records so my insurance rate was lower.:D Lucky bastard, aren't I?:D You just have to charm those lady cops.;)

pommie
30-03-2007, 07:07 PM
quote:Only if you had a camera!!!!!!!!!!!
Those pics would've been fuckin GOLD!!!!!!!

i do normaly carry a camera and sometime i have my pencil video camera on my bars, but sadly not this time.

as the police keep telling us you should ride to the conditions & you ability, if you go around a corner to fast you fall off, i hope he has given himself a neg driving ticket, because if we go down on a corner on our own, the police will charge you.

Ridgey
02-04-2007, 07:38 PM

Cunts or not they're still the poor fuckers who have to scrape blokes off the road though;)

ozkat
02-04-2007, 08:02 PM

Your a fuckwit, stay in fuckin England, i wouldnt treat a dog like that.

Gix11
02-04-2007, 08:18 PM
You're probably unaware that Shayne's brother is a cop and also a member of this site Stu?

speeddemon
02-04-2007, 08:25 PM
I would smash the shit out of the pricks on the wrong side of the road anyday - been nearly hit by fuckwits like that a few times on the old road but no cop has tried to kill me (Yet).......

Ridgey - just call the fire truck - a hose is quicker than scraping

War_Hound
02-04-2007, 08:25 PM
I dont agree with the all cops are .. comment .. I have always had pretty decent cops .. like all people there are some good and some bad .. I have a mate who is a cop and he says you cant help but get upset sometimes when you just finish scraping the remains of someone off the road .. get in the car .. go 5 mins down the road and see someone doing the same thing .. he just feels like .. dont you get it .. I also dont agree that speeding is always the issue but that has more to do with politics than cops

Anyways what I found interesting is that the first thing the fallen cop said when he was helped was .. were you with those other guys .. "We stop to see if he is OK & help him get his new smashed bike off the road. He asked us if we were riding with the guys on the fireblades that he had given chase after" .. that to me says a lot about the guy .. cop or not .. no hey man thanks for helping out a fellow biker .. whatever, instantly .. are you one of those ratbags I was chasing ..

Rich
02-04-2007, 09:50 PM
Well I can understand why Ozkat didn't make mention of this thread when I rang him a short time ago to make sure everyone got home safely from ASF, incidently I rang him Saturday midday asking if everyone got to Dubbo safely as well. I would have been there too but my roster is a bitch being oncall and all (amongst other things).

With blood pressure on the rise I could reply to alfiestorm a hundred different ways but I'm pretty much over people that pigeon hole me and my friends when they know FUCK ALL about us.

And yes you do get good cops and bad cops (I meet them too) just like you get good mechanics and bad mechanics. Strangely after being rippped off or lied to by one mechanic I don't think all mechanics are spankers.

By nature I'm not a cunt nor am I sly unless I have to be dealing with fuckstains....

Rich

ozkat
02-04-2007, 10:15 PM
I actually wasnt defending my brother, he is big enough and ugly enough to defend himself. I also have mates that are cops. So do a few others here, what got me was that you would leave someone lying on the side of the road, thats a dog act, you are a dog cunt for even saying that.

Rich
02-04-2007, 10:53 PM
'Big enough and ugly enough to defend himself' is only a figure of speach, make no mistake all that haven't met me, Ozkat and I are only brothers not identical twins. Ain't no ugly in this Parker sibling....

Cheers Rich

alfiestorm
02-04-2007, 11:43 PM
quote:Originally posted by ozkat

Your a fuckwit, stay in fuckin England, i wouldnt treat a dog like that.

I have yet to meet a good copper even my cousine is a cunt and he proved it by smacking up someone in his custody who was not guilty of anything they picked up the wrong guy.
Then didn't even get so much as a slapped wrist and my cunt cousine bragged about it, couple this together with what happened to my son and you wonder why I have this opinion of coppers.

Show me some good ones which I am sure there must be somewhere and I will change my mind.:)

My opinion is just that an opinion formed from actual experience could I actually pass by someone laying on the ground I doubt it very much, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion arn't they.

Buggzz
03-04-2007, 10:28 AM
I don't know WTF your on about alfred, I guess you just had to be there chav?

08-04-2007, 02:39 PM
Good cops, bad cops what fucking ever. I have a couipls of cop friends as well, and they put a plug on that shit as soon as I mention the FACT that all coppers stand up for all other cops, regardless of whether they're good or bad.

As cops themselves say, you're known by the company you keep, and that includes them.

Jockney Rebel
08-04-2007, 08:16 PM
theres twat riders on both sides of the fence
i just read a post on another site about a rider who killed himself outside a bike shop yesterday doin stunts on a busy high street on a holiday weekend.....in front of kids and stuff 80mph wheelie straight into an oncoming car [he veered of to the right and copped it ]
sad thing hes dead but what a tosser i fret for his family and friends and also for the bikers in that area cos they ll cop it
id help anyone hurt and argue the toss afterwards
ive had my dealings with the old bill and their like any other section of society bound by the same prejudices we all are. nuff said

08-04-2007, 09:13 PM
Most bike cops are also general biking public.Never under-estimate their ability to ride.Not many folk could push a 300 kg touring bike that hard.Control of a helicopter pilot.Even tho i'd take my chances,i still have respect.

Stocky
09-04-2007, 06:22 AM
I treat everyone I meet in life as a normal decent human being until they give me a reason not to.

I have a relative who's a cop and a friend who's a cop.

Unfortunately I can't trust cops either.

It does seem to be much more the traffic cops that are less human.

I do think that it's part of the job though. Try to put yourself in their shoes. The crap you'd get. The things you'd see.

I've met a few cops now that are really nice people. It think it's really hard to stay decent and balanced in that life.

I wouldn't be a cop for any money.

98% of the ones I've had dealings with ( I'm on my 7th Licience ) are wankers.

Doesn't mean you can lump all of them in the same bucket.

A fallen rider is a fallen rider first.

After you get him off the road , know he's not dying and he asks if you are with the other guys, then you realise he's in the 98% and take the oportunity to tell him that you've just done the right thing and give him a hand and he needs to pull his head in.

Jockney Rebel
09-04-2007, 12:30 PM
make u right mate ...

spart666
11-04-2007, 07:45 AM
my 2 pence worth
coppers are human treat them as such you dont have to respect them
they are also stupid as 1 poor bloke on the isle of man found out
when a copper jumped out on him with his arm raised and the poor biker
did the right thing avoided him and went head on onto an oncoming car at serious speed killing himself
what part of serve and protect was that

anyway my issue is with fucking nuns in minis
no nuns on the site right?

Gix11
11-04-2007, 08:19 AM
I must admit the nun collective is low on this site mate., .....but we do have a preist!