PDA

View Full Version : GSXR 750 SRAD Exhaust

mam37bl
23-07-2011, 02:08 AM
Hi all I am after a full Yoshimura or similar exhaust system. This is for my Post Classic Race bike. Many thanks Mick

Booster
24-07-2011, 09:29 AM
I have Yosh "street " headders, but there not as good as the multi piece race version
also dented in the lower front (loading on trailer failure) $50 + postage if you want them
I also have some good cam options, made adaptors to fit later gsxr cams into the srad, currently have k7 1000 cams in my racebike, spec very similar to the big megacycle cams .fitting same to my track bike today..

mam37bl
25-07-2011, 02:41 AM
Hey Booster, I have purchased a set of multi piece headers from the states. I still need the muffler. I also have a set of yoshi cams stamped E33? any idea on how I can identify what stage they might be? Any help would be much apreciated.
Mick

Booster
25-07-2011, 08:42 AM
Anything stamped on the cam ends
E33 was the base casting for the srads
what valve springs will you use?? std can't cope with much more lift and std has 2 types, red and yellow one lighter than the other , and 2 retainers of different thickness
I use the Kibblewhite , supplied by orient express,just the springs not the whole kit but they need shimming to spec and use the thicker std retainers.