PDA

View Full Version : Hmm Seems legit!

Fight_fan
20-07-2011, 09:47 AM
lol Check out this email i just got...

Subject:Terrible Ordeal(HELP)!!! Peter Mitchell#8207;

How are you doing? Honestly, I’m doing awful. I'm with family visiting Aberdeen,Scotland but we are experiencing such a rough and frustrating ordeal. We got robbed last night at GUN point by a gang of thugs on our way back from a concert. One of them had a gun pointing to my face and he told me to give him all my stuff or he would shoot if I moved,everything we had on us including all our cash, cell phone and credit cards got stolen. I’m at the International terminal at Heathrow trying to confirm seats with the airline. We are stretched to the hilt and need to clear bills with the hotel so that we can get our luggage released and be on a flight back home tonight. I'd really appreciate if you can please loan me the cash we need. I promise to refund you as soon as I arrive home tomorrow.

Thanks.
Pete

Sounds legit right??? [xx(]

BANDITROD
20-07-2011, 09:52 AM
Lol

BANDITROD
20-07-2011, 09:52 AM
Ask them for pics or it didn't happen

Iceman
20-07-2011, 12:48 PM
That first bit is from the batman movie, except Bruce Wayne's parents are shot.

Shadowzone
20-07-2011, 01:26 PM
Go on lend him the bullion, he's gonna repay you as soon as he gets home and gets his stuff sorted. What kind of mate are you?

Fight_fan
20-07-2011, 01:36 PM
quote:Originally posted by BANDITROD

Ask them for pics or it didn't happen

BAHAHAHA! Gold! :D

Tony Nitrous
20-07-2011, 03:40 PM
Send him this.....

Australian Embassy in London
Strand
London,
WC2B 4LA
Tel: 020 7379 4334
Fax: 020 7240 5333

Lewis Moto
20-07-2011, 03:55 PM
nah
"Thanks for getting back in touch after such a long time old friend!
Terrible news about what has happened to you in Aberdeen. You should have known better....Scotland is known for its Rangas and their almighty fury. :) Did you consider travelers insurance?
I will gratefully help you out...After all you were the one that got me out of that terrible predicament when I was jailed for "inappropriate touching of livestock" in Iran
Gee we have had some fun times ;)
Where do I send the money to?
As soon as you get back here we will need to catch up for a pint.

Play along its amusing...if you've got time

K6Thou
20-07-2011, 05:26 PM
Just reply with all your details bank and other wise and tell him to take what he needs...[:p]

Blackkat
20-07-2011, 10:25 PM
friend of mine got a story the same as that, it was a scam her friends were still at home.
got this via face book did you? some asshole had hacked there face book account.
tell them were to go.

Azrael
20-07-2011, 10:30 PM
http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee414/TypsyMcStumble/1300962898666.jpg

Fight_fan
21-07-2011, 07:18 AM
^That is great Tom! lol

Nah not thru facebook, just a random email Blackkat!

jakam04
21-07-2011, 08:12 AM
Who calls a mobile a cellphone??

Fight_fan
21-07-2011, 09:01 AM
Americans!

Jockney Rebel
21-07-2011, 05:25 PM
...and americanised phillipinos,africans,germans ....................

Jockney Rebel
21-07-2011, 05:33 PM
help im stuck in a weird arsed country thats a subsidury of our own septic isle with fuck off big jumping mice .a ranga as a leader and gun happy cops ....that hate bikers
please send me loads of wonga ..so i can buy a plane and get the fuck out of here

Iceman
21-07-2011, 06:31 PM
gun happy cops that hate bikers????

K6Thou
21-07-2011, 06:53 PM
quote:Originally posted by Jockney Rebel

help im stuck in a weird arsed country thats a subsidury of our own septic isle with fuck off big jumping mice .a ranga as a leader and gun happy cops ....that hate bikers
please send me loads of wonga ..so i can buy a plane and get the fuck out of here
Where do I send the money ? how much do you need ?[:p][:o)]

Jockney Rebel
21-07-2011, 11:15 PM
clint you obviously live in a "nice " area and all yer police have water pistols

MuZ
21-07-2011, 11:39 PM
quote:Originally posted by Aido

nah
"Thanks for getting back in touch after such a long time old friend!
Terrible news about what has happened to you in Aberdeen. You should have known better....Scotland is known for its Rangas and their almighty fury. :) Did you consider travelers insurance?
I will gratefully help you out...After all you were the one that got me out of that terrible predicament when I was jailed for "inappropriate touching of livestock" in Iran
Gee we have had some fun times ;)
Where do I send the money to?
As soon as you get back here we will need to catch up for a pint.

Play along its amusing...if you've got time

im agreing with this. Or even better, we'll get em' to come to tabourie and we'll hit em' with the smashinator

Fight_fan
22-07-2011, 07:26 AM
quote:Originally posted by MuZ

Or even better, we'll get em' to come to tabourie and we'll hit em' with the smashinator

[:p] YES!!!! Another modified paint roller please!

(p.s For those of you not in the loop, Muz n I made a dirty big orange gun the other day wich has become known only as 'The Smashenator')

latheboy
22-07-2011, 08:09 AM
You should send it it me and i'll mount it on my bike..

Fight_fan
22-07-2011, 08:25 AM
OHH! Forgot about u Ivan. Perhaps I'l bring it to GP then! ;)

Large
22-07-2011, 09:12 AM
Are you freezing the oranges before you fire them?

Fight_fan
22-07-2011, 09:56 AM
Not at the moment, but I have done in the past... I live in a fairly quiet residential area. I dont think frozen oranges tearing thru shit would be too well recieved!

Iceman
22-07-2011, 10:16 AM
quote:clint you obviously live in a "nice " area and all yer police have water pistols

Far from it Jim. The school which is three blocks from my house is in the top 5% of the state for gang related violence and my favourite pub no longer has live bands because an angry patron decided it was a good idea to fire a shotgun into the front of the pub after he got kicked out, so I'd say we're on par with most of the shit areas.

I used to think I was harrassed by the police. I was constantly being pulled over, fined and having my cars put off the road. But once I discovered that if I don't blatently break the law in fornt of every man and his dog, I don't get harrassed.

It's funny how getting older changes my perception of things.:D

Jockney Rebel
22-07-2011, 04:45 PM
i get you clint i was ..of course being somewhat satirical and i guess seeing as i do far more kms these days its the law of averages i just cant see the point in giving me a parking ticket in mc donalds car park lol whenim just going to back it to the local feds pointless excersise and a waste of time ..your point is of course totally valid the first people we call,when theres a barney is the old bill

Jockney Rebel
22-07-2011, 04:46 PM
..however i still dont see the need for permanently armed police

Bubble Boy
22-07-2011, 05:30 PM
quote:Originally posted by Iceman
.............It's funny how getting older changes my perception of things.:D

you know thats so true, when I was young I used to live in London and hang out in Brixton and think Rastas were a cool sub culture.

Now I live in the Redneck Hunter Valley I know they're just bungs with Tea cosies on their heads and should be hunted like piggies.:)

Jockney Rebel
23-07-2011, 01:52 PM
to ras mon ..why you kick my dog call heem fuck off? lol