PDA

View Full Version : Once in a life time DUCATI Spare parts SALE

rock hard
13-07-2011, 04:19 PM
Hey Guys,As im "hanging up the tools" Amanda and Paul from Motorcycle Masters have decided to "Clear the Shed"..ALL DUCATI PARTS and M.V.Agusta parts,,Engines,wheels,Forks,Shocks,Fuel Tanks,Seats and a couple of project bikes..ALL MUST GO! they are also putting on a sausage sizzle as well so be at 126 kewdale rd Kewdale 8.30am SATURDAY THE 30th of JULY ...BE THERE OR MISS OUT!!!

latheboy
13-07-2011, 04:28 PM
Your doing what now???

Gix11
13-07-2011, 05:30 PM
Really? Haning up the tools??

wackyrider
13-07-2011, 05:44 PM
How come mate??

PS. Do u have an MV Augusta tail?

Azrael
13-07-2011, 06:05 PM
Sausage sizzle, fuck yeah!

BillyWhizz888
13-07-2011, 08:31 PM
quote:Originally posted by Azrael

Sausage sizzle, fuck me yeah Oh yeah! I like a good sausaging

Christ mate any port in a storm hey

Hagarr
13-07-2011, 09:05 PM
30th July I'll be there.

Hopefully something in the wings for you Mozz, anything planned?

Speak to you soon, draw of the mines too much hey?

rock hard
13-07-2011, 09:41 PM
Hey Lads,thanks much apreciated..it comes down to many things but after Dad passed in feb you have to way up many things , Tomorrow is my 54th birthday im gettin fuckin old and i need to start to earn some REAL money..and the internet has ROOTED the bike industry..and the worst is yet to come..people aren't spending their dollars in australia..the shops are cutting the guts out of any form of profit margins just to stay afloat and the staff can't get paid for the skills they have..i can just about fix any bike related problem i have built many amazing bikes but the simple fact is that i earn less than a primary school teacher..and the sad thing is the only people left after this financial bloodbath are going to be the guys that work for nothing and have skills to match...thats reality ..Billywizz and Rocket are sick of me up on the soapbox but i HAVE put My Heart and soul into this industry on and off for 31years..this is the most difficult decision i have ever made..i absolutly love being a bike mechanic..but there is no money in it...and the final straw is the Attitude shown by a customer when i told him the price of a complete unmarked set of genuine plastics..it was 1/3 of new price he remarked "fuck off mate i can get them off ebay for less" strangly i was insulted but this isnt the isolated once in a while thing any more its becoming the norm..and ive had enough of getting a kick in the guts for doing the right thing..my employers Amanda and Paul have been the best people i have ever worked for...but im burned out...sincerely Morry

BANDITROD
13-07-2011, 09:59 PM
Fuckin hell morry good luck with the job change mate what are your plans from here on out

ALBI
13-07-2011, 10:02 PM
sad to hear mate !!
hope you find something to slow the grey hair down!!
i know what you meen by the internet and ebay, i just dont know how long exben can keep it up either ,id love nothing more than to spend some money on local bling !!but why why cut ur own throat ??
like ive been telling a lot of people we were how america was 10 yrs ago now look at us fuggin yanks!!looks like we caught up !!

Hagarr
13-07-2011, 10:29 PM
The hardest part of any decision is making the first step, it looks like you've started down that path.

Good Luck Mozz and hope you get what you're lookng for, whatever it may be.

See you on a ride soon, somewhere someday, you'll always have the ASF crew behind you wherever you go or whatever you do!!

Best of luck.

rock hard
13-07-2011, 10:55 PM
Thanks. ALBI yep just look at the Fuckin Mess they have made of that once proud land..greedy bastards
Thanks Dan,yes the ASF and especially the WASF are AWESOME

hyofighter
14-07-2011, 01:12 AM
Good luck moz , a change is as good as a holiday they say , though a man with as much knowledge as you will be sorely missed in the trade now as no one really fixes things now like they use too and many skills are gone out the window , a shame I can't make it down on the 30th but I'm sure we will be on a ride soon so ya can follow me down the weir road (and I mean follow , bahaha) or race at the plex , so best of luck on your new path , just a stab in the dark but by any chance is you new career in the beer tour industry ???? Or is it retirement permanently and every day is a beer tour from now on [:p]

Watto
14-07-2011, 11:21 AM
Shite Moz sorry to hear ya have to give up something you love doing mate but as you say got to look after yourself for the latter years

As Hags and the other boys have said best luck in the new ventures mate

STK51
14-07-2011, 11:48 AM
Best of luck for the future mate...

Gix11
14-07-2011, 05:56 PM
Best of luck Morry. ...and if you start you're own business let me know as I can help you out mate.

rock hard
14-07-2011, 06:49 PM
Thanks boys..Mining is Where im headed..

Rocket
14-07-2011, 07:40 PM
Is that code for pole dancing or something ?

Azrael
14-07-2011, 08:10 PM
quote:Originally posted by BillyWhizz888

quote:Originally posted by Azrael

Sausage sizzle, fuck me yeah Oh yeah! I like a good sausaging

Christ mate any port in a storm hey

Oh you can do better than that

Azrael
14-07-2011, 08:24 PM
quote:Originally posted by rock hard

Thanks boys..Mining is Where im headed..

Moz, let me know if u need any help with anything. Chris (the former iom racer who worked with you i believe) is workin on our site as a fitter, its shitty work but a good roster an good money. If anything comes up i could help u out, im good mates with the guys runnin the show here.
If u need any info on the mining industry im sure im not the only one on here with good knowledge so sing out if u have any questions mate.
Best of luck, see u on the 30th

rock hard
14-07-2011, 11:42 PM
Thanks Tom

hypo ss
15-07-2011, 09:36 PM
will be there moz ya goin look hot in yellow and fluro stripes

rock hard
16-07-2011, 08:16 AM
Thanks Jonesey,and they say no one cares..ha ha

Fight_fan
16-07-2011, 10:18 AM
All the best Moz, I hope the move works for ya!

hypo ss
17-07-2011, 09:04 PM
might need to bring a bigger truck moz

rock hard
17-07-2011, 09:12 PM
Thanks Lance, and yes jonsey you just might

Tony Nitrous
17-07-2011, 09:39 PM
Good luck with the change Morry.
Hope everything turn's out well for you.

Tony.J.

thewiz
21-07-2011, 02:48 PM
That sucks now who is going to inspect my bike i wanted the best now i have to settle for 2nd best good luck morry in what ever you do in life good things always come to people like you.

Roo Boy
21-07-2011, 09:45 PM
It's sad to lose one of the true greats and trusting people of the industry Morry.
Good luck in your future endevours.
Why don't you open your own shop and reap the bennefits for yourself?

Good Luck.

rock hard
22-07-2011, 12:56 PM
Thanks LADS

thewiz
23-07-2011, 02:25 PM
any idea what site you might go to morry i did a medical for
Argyle Diamond Mine yesterday if i get the job there going to train me as a truck driver under ground .

hypo ss
23-07-2011, 08:56 PM
wiz ya going to be a rockape hope a like ehs squeezers the joint is full of the bastards!