PDA

View Full Version : 2007 XJR1300 Power Commander

phunkypeter
05-07-2011, 05:26 PM
G,day,does anybody have power commander fitted to a 2007 XJR1300W?? i can only find them for the european model, is there a differance between that and the Australian XJR1300W?? if you anybody knows please pass on where and where i can get one. Cheers Peter

Dynomutt
07-07-2011, 06:18 PM
Why don't you drop an email to Dynojet and ask them, I would have thought that the Aus model would be pretty much the same as the European model, usually it is only the American models which are different because of EPA regulations, som'e of the Swiss models are restricted on power as are some French models,

07-07-2011, 09:21 PM
Dynojet gave up on making Power Commanders for XJR1300s.

I've got a prototype Dobeck EJK unit arriving in the next couple of weeks.

Benz
08-07-2011, 04:10 PM
I used a PC111 for a hyabusa on my GPz750 turbo. Just cut off the [now ] useless connectors, and refitted to the ancient turbo's [uprated]injectors, and computer. Works well, and after a dyno session picked up a heap of power.
The wiring is very similar on all Power Commanders, and it has been said they are programmed to each individual bike, but from personal experience they are the same inside, it's only the connectors that change.
Break out the soldering iron, and a pair of side cutters, and they ALL fit.

phunkypeter
09-07-2011, 11:10 AM
Well ive been told over and over again now to basically stop looking for a PC, the dyno guys here in Adelaide are going to have a crack at tuning it this Tuesday, they are going to drill a hole in each header pipe and put sniffers in there (WTF) then hopefully adjust and tune each pot as it goes, stay tuned, i will post the results....

phunkypeter
18-07-2011, 05:48 PM
Gday all, well ive got my bike back from the dyno and from reading the last few posts, it seems this is a common problem, ok, this is where i'am at now, the plugs where changed,(close to do a service anyway), the throttle bodys were balanced, TPS checked (all good), checked exhaust motor and valve for correct operation, remove o2 sensor, block fresh air injection system, reset CO settings, dyno run dianostic run, check ingnition timing, replace intake air temp sensor with fixed resistor.. im in the testing mode now and so far im very pleased, the serging has gone, the motor now wants to rev and feels free,er, no noticable power loose, if any it has gained more off the line, over the next couple of weeks i hope to get it out as much as possible to see if it returns back to the surging, but so far so good. Will keep all posted..