PDA

View Full Version : project killerwasp

rzman
03-07-2011, 08:06 PM
http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z404/Paul_Baritakis/Rzdone.jpg

Hi guys,im an old school two smoker,,ive been building my custom rz for two and a half years and shes finaly alive.

http://s1188.photobucket.com/albums/z404/Paul_Baritakis/?action=view&current=Rzstart.mp4
RZ 350 YPVS 1983 31K

TSS HEAVY DUTY UPRATED BEARINGS AND BUSHES

HOT RODS +4MM STROKE 115MM LONGROD CRANK WITH 11 BALL MAXLOAD BEARINGS,TRUED,WELDED AND FULLY BALLANCED.

CUSTOM WISECO 73MM FORGED PISTONS,WEIGHT MATCHED AND LIGHTENED.

TSS 500 BILLET POWERVALVE SYSTEM INDEXED AND PERFECTLY MATCHED TO EXHAUST PORT ROOF, RUNNING FROM ORIGINAL YAMAHA SERVO

TRINITY RACING CHEETAH POWERVALVE MONOBLOCK CYLINDERS,NICASIL BORES,POLISHED TRIPLE EXHAUST PORTS,3 INLET PORTS AND 6 TRANSFER PORTS,,,"SPECIAL PORTING" BILLET HEAD WITH CUSTOM 27CC BILLET DOMES.

V-FORCE 3 REEDS, 39.5 MM KEIHIN PWK CARBS WITH OUTLAW MAGNETIC DEEPWELL DRAIN NUTS, UNI FOAM POD FILTERS.

CNC MACHINED TOP CASE,TO ACCEPT THE LARGER CYLINDERS AND MATCH PORTED,OIL HOLES ENLARGED AND CHAMPHERED,POLISHED CHAMBERS.

SHIFT-PRO SHIFT KIT, CASCADE SHIFT STAR, MATTOON MACHINE 8 PLATE BILLET CLUTCH BASKET AND HEAVY DUTY CUSHIONS, TUSK HEAVY DUTY FRICTION AND STEEL PLATES AND SPRINGS. ROLLERISED CLUTCH PUSHER, HINSON BILLET PRESSURE PLATE, TRINITY RACING POLISHED SEE THROUGH CLUTCH COVER, CHARRIOT BILLET POLISHED WATERPUMP COVER.

SILICONE HOSES, RD 350 LC RADIATOR WITH MODIFIED YPVS COVER, PRO-DESIGN BILLET HI-FLOW IMPELLAR, PRO-DESIGN BILLET IMPELLAR COVER WITH DRAIN PLUG, MULL ENGINEERING BILLET WATER PUMP GEAR.

CUSTOM BIG BORE DRAG PIPES WITH PORT MATCHED HEADER BASED ON SHEARERS BY MICHAEL ZIELINSKI.

DYNATEK COIL ,ZEELTRONIC PROGRAMMABLE IGNITION AND POWERVALVE UNIT,,WITH HAND CONTROLLER AND BAR MOUNTED MAP SWITCH,,, NGK IRRIDIUM PLUGS.

TRAILTECH VAPOR DIGITAL DASH.

MOTION-PRO CLUTCH AND THROTTLE CABLES AND CR QUICK ACTION THROTTLE.

CUSTOM BILLET BRAKE AND CLUTCH LEVERS. HARRIS SPEEDBLOCK GRIPS.

FZR DELTABOX SWINGARM,SHOCK,FORKS,BRAKES AND WHEELS, WAVE REAR DISC AND COBRA BRAIDED LINES

TZR FRONT GUARD. MICRON FORK BRACE , F2 TRIPPLE CLAMPS,BARS AND REARSETS, NHK STEERING DAMPER.

CUSTOM BILLET FUEL CAP AND FUEL TAP KNOB, TZ FUEL TAP, RACING FUEL LINE BILLET FINE MICRON FUEL FILTERS,, COCKPIT MOUNTED CHOKE. CUSTOM BILLET TACHO BLOCK OFF PLUG

LED INDICATORS, XENON HEADLIGHT AND LED TAILLIGHT GLOBES.

32-1 PREMIX

AND A FEW MORE THINGS ON THEIR WAY

BANDITROD
03-07-2011, 08:47 PM
Very nice mate and welcome aboard

Gitzy
03-07-2011, 09:21 PM
Welcome Paul, looks great Mate.. Have you checked out our Yamaha 2 Stroke Gallery?

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=18858

LKC73
03-07-2011, 11:38 PM
RZ, thats dam cool mate! Big fan of 2 smokers and have an RGV for track duties. Good job mate.

rzman
04-07-2011, 07:31 AM
Thanks guys for the warm wellcome and kind words.

anyone interested in seeing more details on my build can check it out at www.rzmadness.com under project killerwasp.

cheers:)

rzman
04-07-2011, 08:48 AM
this was when i bought it a loooong time agohttp://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z404/Paul_Baritakis/new.jpg

this is how it was before i started the build
http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z404/Paul_Baritakis/paulsrz390.jpg

I used to drag race the rz at Wilby

rock hard
04-07-2011, 02:41 PM
Paul, your a sick twisted man and you'll fit right in i wonder if you can spell highside with all that power and a razorblade rear tyre..looks Horn

ALBI
04-07-2011, 02:44 PM
nice stroker mate i had an rd250 untill i changed the oil injection pump and didnt prime it doh seized on me on the great weastern hwy at prospect .
long walk of shame home it was .

rzman
04-07-2011, 07:41 PM
quote:Originally posted by rock hard

Paul, your a sick twisted man and you'll fit right in i wonder if you can spell highside with all that power and a razorblade rear tyre..looks Horn

Thanks mate,,im in the right place then:)

The torque and power are insane,,1st four gears just nipping powerband and the front wheel is verticle:D,,cruising in top gear and opening the throttle pulls my arms.this is with 17/41 gearing.

The weather is crap cold/rain but i couldnt resist a quick ride,,well wet roads and the rz aint a good mix it just spins in every gear and fishys all over the road:D and that is with light throttle openings.

Ive owned and built a lot of big bore bikes in my time gixxers,katanas,fzrs and i can honestly say that nothing compares to this beast. i built it for 100hp+ at the wheel and the bike weighs around 120kgs, a pretty good power to weight ratio methinks:D

Im just glad i didnt go for the 611cc because it would be unridable.

I could have gone with wider rims,and i did think about it,,upside down forks/banana swingarm/streetfigher headlight,,ect,but i decided to keep it looking like an rz,well mostly lol.

cheers, my rant is over(for now):)

rzman
04-07-2011, 07:46 PM
quote:Originally posted by ALBI

nice stroker mate i had an rd250 untill i changed the oil injection pump and didnt prime it doh seized on me on the great weastern hwy at prospect .
long walk of shame home it was .

Thanks mate,,i think all stroker owners have done the walk of shame sometime,,ive been lucky,most of the times i got home on one cylinder:)

I had an rd 250 daytona,my first road bike when i was 17.the stories and mods with this bike i could wright a book lol.

rock hard
03-09-2014, 05:17 AM
rzman, bastard ...now im looking at a fairly untidy one..Rgv front and rear ends ...thanks for the inspiration..