PDA

View Full Version : WARNING - Speed Cycle

Fight_fan
01-07-2011, 10:31 AM
Some of you already kno the dramas I'v been having with these guys, but for those that dont... Be carefull!
The saga started 2 months ago when i decided to order a pingel fuel tap off these guys as they are the aussie distributors. I was gonna get one direct from the states but thought I'd give em a go & spoke to the owner explaining this so he did me a fairly good price, slightly dearer than buying direct but he had some already in transit so I would recieve it faster. Anyway he charged my credit card that afternoon for it even though he didnt have any, which I wasnt happy about, but whatever...
2 weeks later i phone him up checkin on how its going. He tells me that they'v come in and he will be posting it to me shortly. Another week goes on, still no sign. I call him again, he tells me that the guy in the warehouse has sent all the fuel taps out to bike shops that have ordered them & he no longer has one to send me. So he was gonna get one back from a shop & send it to me.
Another week goes by still no word. :( I finally manage to get a hold of him n he tells me the shops will not give him one back so he'l have to order me another one from the states but he's ordered it express air mail so I should have it in a week, plus he's orderd me a t-shirt to say sorry for the fuck around.
2 more weeks pass n still no word, I'v been trying to get a hold of him with no luck, he wont return my calls and the office number has been disconnected. Im thinkin great, there go's my money! Finally get a hold of the guy and he tells me its landed but no one is in the office to post it and he's stuck in QLD for a few moer days but will send it as soon as he gets back.
Its taken nearly 2 more weeks and its just arrived this morning! All the while I'v been calling n getting no response.
Worst customer service i'v ever seen! And to make matters worse, not only was there no t-shirt in the package (not that i really want it anyway, its more a matter of principle) my address was spelt wrong despite him asking me for it 3 times, so Im feelin lucky that its arrived at all!
What shits me is all the complaints about needing to support our local dealers when u only pay more for the goods and get treated like shit to boot! Granted thats a large generalisation n they arnt all this bad, but im hearing it more n more. If they want our business they really need to pick their game up!
*rant over*

Large
01-07-2011, 10:40 AM
You should post your rant on any other bike forums you're on and let the cunt know that you're letting everyone know what a wanker he is.

Fight_fan
01-07-2011, 10:56 AM
Im not on any other bike forums... :( I'v thrown it up on facebook, thats about it tho!

xa-mont
01-07-2011, 11:16 AM
FUCK EM I SAY!

I buy nearly everything from the states/HK. Unless aussie retailers can lift their game and drop their profit margin they can get fucked.

pesh
01-07-2011, 11:59 AM
What a fuckin cock . glad ya finally got it though . id be doing what large said even if it meant joining other forums .

RevHead
01-07-2011, 12:27 PM
really says allot about why,we don't support local business,s,,i just buy direct from the states Germany , England ,etc ,no problems i get things from hong kong,fast as well

fimpBIKES
01-07-2011, 12:50 PM
it makes me sad, yet happy that i buy from overseas :D

Fight_fan
01-07-2011, 03:29 PM
*UPDATE* The owner calls me up 2day to see if the package arrived. Only the 2nd time he's actually called me since this started. So I asked him where my t-shirt is. Que more excuses of how pingels fucked up his order, so instead he's gonna send me a Speed Cycle hoodie in appology of everything thats happened. To his credit he did take responsibilty for 90% of the shit fight. Wait n see how long this one takes to rock up...

hooligan
01-07-2011, 03:53 PM
Would you wear the hoodie advertising them? or would it make a nice, fluffy polishing rag?

Fight_fan
01-07-2011, 03:55 PM
quote:Originally posted by hooligan

Would you wear the hoodie advertising them? or would it make a nice, fluffy polishing rag?

My thoughts exactly! [^]

Cruisecontrol
01-07-2011, 04:10 PM
quote:Originally posted by Fight_fan
my address was spelt wrong despite him asking me for it 3 times, so Im feelin lucky that its arrived at all!

Gooooo, Australia Post!

LKC73
01-07-2011, 05:08 PM
Lance, I'm glad you finally got it mate. Customer service in Australia is crap at best. Even dealing with private sellers here compaired to O/S is some what of a dead beat deal. There is only a very small handfull of place's I go that make me feel welcome to spend my money.

latheboy
01-07-2011, 07:31 PM
At least it turned up bud....

Ill have a bitch about bad service.
I went to Jeffery honda in Ferntree gully to buy some oil, got told by the butch as fuck chick behind the counter that she'll just be a minute.
She then calls someone and starts talking shit, 10 minutes later i walked...
Also i was there early on footy grand final day wanting a new tire, i got told nar mate is grand final i'm not putting a tire on..

Fuck you Jeffery honda...

rod185651
01-07-2011, 07:57 PM
I honestly think we need a name and shame thread in the members section

Chase
01-07-2011, 09:12 PM
That's fkd Lance. I ordered a steering dampner from Scotts in the states last Friday and it arrived today.. good price, sent me a tracking number the day after I ordered, no probs. Makes it very hard to buy locally.

Large
01-07-2011, 09:22 PM
quote:Originally posted by rod185651

Last time Turbofat started one of them, Si got a cease and desist letter from a lawyer type

rod185651
01-07-2011, 10:31 PM
quote:Originally posted by Large

quote:Originally posted by rod185651

Last time Turbofat started one of them, Si got a cease and desist letter from a lawyer type

Even if it's in the members section?

Nudie
06-07-2011, 04:55 PM
quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol

quote:Originally posted by Fight_fan
my address was spelt wrong despite him asking me for it 3 times, so Im feelin lucky that its arrived at all!

Gooooo, Australia Post!

hahahahahahahahahaha
one post in fuck knows and you make me cry, good one