PDA

View Full Version : Big ride this sunday

JDinOZ
23-06-2011, 05:25 PM
Sup Theres a big ride on this Sunday, so I got work off and me and my flatmate are going. If anyone is keen to go let me know, its meant to be a teammoto organised ride but i think a few peeps from brc are going as well and me and my mates are just kinda going to do our own thing.. Now lets see some streetfighters there this time [8D]

So who's in!

Soroz
24-06-2011, 01:06 AM
Yeah im going to try go if I can get some $$$ sorted out, blew all my money on paintball skirmish. Should be a good ride though

JDinOZ
24-06-2011, 04:37 PM
aight, yeh paintball will do that to ya, fucking 40 bucks per can of balls.. I shot like 6 cans in 3 sessions... [xx(]

Well, let me know how you go, Anyone else keen?

Soroz
26-06-2011, 11:56 AM
Was a good ride, I made it to brunswick heads then came home, ran out of fuel and money. Nice to meet you and your mates, keen to go for a ride with ya's again!

JDinOZ
26-06-2011, 02:50 PM
Hey bro! Wondered where you went off to! Just came home then, was a pretty sick ride (up at the front anyway) guy on a R1 lost it coming back from murwullimbah in tweed direction but for the rest it was alll good. Yeh well catch up soon for a ride for sure :D

Soroz
26-06-2011, 09:44 PM
Oh shit, I had a feeling someone was going to push it too far aye. Let us know if you and your mates go for a ride again :D

JDinOZ
27-06-2011, 08:46 PM
Aight well were going up to the track this Sunday (QR) so if you wanna do a trackday meet me there :) or there's another spot free on the trailer but me and my mate are leaving on the sat and staying at my brothers in Brissie.. plenty couches tho

Soroz
28-06-2011, 08:58 AM
Sounds awesome, never done a track day but ill be in Ballina camping for a few days. Take it easy mate!

Jed
28-06-2011, 10:38 AM
quote:Originally posted by JDinOZ

Aight well were going up to the track this Sunday (QR) so if you wanna do a trackday meet me there :) or there's another spot free on the trailer but me and my mate are leaving on the sat and staying at my brothers in Brissie.. plenty couches tho

I'm driving up to Brissy on Sunday with my family. We were going to stop by the track day for a look on the way through. I'll keep a look out for you guys.

What sort of bike am I looking for[?]

JDinOZ
28-06-2011, 05:05 PM
I am an a honda repsol and my mate will probs hire out a trackbike :)
Got my brother and a few friends from the Brisbane area coming at midday as well to enjoy themselves and have a peek :D

But yeh honda repsol cbr600rr 05, might see you there then.
Cheers