PDA

View Full Version : Truck Wash......

DCRacing
23-06-2011, 11:41 AM
Ok so it is not the most bike oriented topic, but i have 3 trucks and need to keep them clean, and after the last bout of cold weather i am not keen to get out there with the hose and get drenched washing them. i have got one of those extendable hose/brush things and have tried a few truckwash chemicals but none seem to do a good job with out scrubbing it down.
So what have you used and what works, can't afford a big pressure cleaner, and the women won't get their gear off and do it cause it is too cold.

Cheers

Iceman
23-06-2011, 12:37 PM
Slaves would be my first option. Maybe if we petition the Federal Government we could start a "lease a boatperson" scheme.

Ok, I know I'm not much help, but atleast I may have offended some minority groups, so it wasn't a total waste.

Big Dan
23-06-2011, 12:41 PM
MAX 18 HITECH i get it through my wynn's rep and he has another cleaner that i use called Clean Green

pappas
23-06-2011, 02:09 PM
I use CT18 on my trail bike. Just spray it on. let it dry overnight if you can and wash it off with a normal hose.

bladehunter
23-06-2011, 04:08 PM
quote:Originally posted by Iceman

Slaves would be my first option. Maybe if we petition the Federal Government we could start a "lease a boatperson" scheme.

Ok, I know I'm not much help, but atleast I may have offended some minority groups, so it wasn't a total waste.

Man I thought that as well. slaves get shit done

xa-mont
23-06-2011, 04:16 PM
or aliens?

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/026/2/c/get_shit_done_by_yq6.jpg

Dynomutt
24-06-2011, 07:31 PM
Deb, who make Swarfega do a very good truck wash, I use it on my dyno truck, it works really well and takes off tar spots and other road crap. Don't use it on any polished ally though as it will blacken it.

DCRacing
25-06-2011, 07:49 AM
Alright, consensus has it....... Slaves.

Anyone know any good dealers?
How do you dodge the tax on them?
I have a couple of spare dog kennels at teh moment, would that be spoiling them?

StuNVA
25-06-2011, 12:59 PM
I'm sure they could be written down like a depreciating consumable, like a computer.