PDA

View Full Version : LED/CREE STOP/TAIL LIGHT BULBS

MTBEERWAH
20-06-2011, 05:59 PM
Hello informative people,

I`m trying to find a QUALITY replacement led/cree bulb for tail/stop bulb,(1157 bay15d style) i`ve got a cupboard full of chinese crap that claim to be better then sliced bread,but fucken shit me to tears when you put them in,and find out they are half the strength of an incandescent bulb. I`m always blowing bulbs, and i`m still suss on replacement led style bulbs. I know there are some very bright crees on the market,as i have torches with crees that produce high lumens,but when it comes to replacement bulbs ,i`ve gone no where...so,can any body shine some light on the subject.

John.

BANDITROD
20-06-2011, 08:12 PM
Try jaycar mate

MTBEERWAH
20-06-2011, 08:42 PM
cheers!!
quote:Originally posted by BANDITROD

Try jaycar mate

Redmohawk
20-06-2011, 09:37 PM
Yep Jaycar they have cheap snot to the good cree in stock. Bin 1 Cree will set you back a little more but light output is usally min 10% better than bin 2 cree. Just remember to keep em cool, better light output lower the temp and heaps longer lasting.

MTBEERWAH
21-06-2011, 04:32 PM
thanks mate
quote:Originally posted by Redmohawk

Yep Jaycar they have cheap snot to the good cree in stock. Bin 1 Cree will set you back a little more but light output is usally min 10% better than bin 2 cree. Just remember to keep em cool, better light output lower the temp and heaps longer lasting.