PDA

View Full Version : Rod Tingate exhaust

seamussam
03-06-2011, 04:45 PM
Sorry if this isnt in the right section. But im after some info on Rod Tingate. I have his contact info, but i dont think there is a website or anything else.

So my question is, does anybody have some photos of tingate exhaust setups? Has anybody done business with him before?

Im after a set up for a cb750

Gitzy
03-06-2011, 06:27 PM
You know what shits me the most about new people, its not that they can't take the time to introduce themselves in the Welcome to the Madness section, its when they can't spare the 2 secs it takes to fill in the blanks, Name/Age/Sex/Location etc.. I mean its not to hard or to invasive really, just lets us know who you are..

Feel free to flame me if you all like but, people join ask a question and then disappear into the archives and it is rather annoying in my opinion or could be yours as well, I sometimes tend to say what others are thinking anyway..

Well rant over, my apologies [B)]

Did you happen to try Google Mate??

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/1684/eeefq.jpg

K6Thou
03-06-2011, 07:00 PM
quote:Originally posted by Gitzy

You know what shits me the most about new people, its not that they can't take the time to introduce themselves in the Welcome to the Madness section, its when they can't spare the 2 secs it takes to fill in the blanks, Name/Age/Sex/Location etc.. I mean its not to hard or to invasive really, just lets us know who you are..

Well said Gitzy.

kev@vcm
03-06-2011, 07:27 PM
gitzy you are spot on mate , did a google search found heaps of shit about the ledgend rod tingate

heres a few details

Tingate Racing
Ph. 03 9722 1884
Wonga Park
Victoria 3115
Australia

seamussam
04-06-2011, 12:14 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome. I did mention having his details. Im well aware hes a legend, but really, there isnt a whole lot on him on the net. But yer, congrats on mastering Google.

And thank you again for all of the great info.

rock hard
04-06-2011, 04:38 AM
just give it a try seamussun..what gitzy said..i have dealt with rod over the years and he is a true craftsman..he's been around a long time before the fuckin net was invented! btw welcome

fimpBIKES
04-06-2011, 06:18 AM
i did a google search, 5th one down is this thread LOL

try giving him a call, he would have some photos of his work (probably)

Fight_fan
04-06-2011, 08:08 AM
quote:Originally posted by seamussam

Thanks for the warm welcome. I did mention having his details. Im well aware hes a legend, but really, there isnt a whole lot on him on the net. But yer, congrats on mastering Google.

No intro & an attitude! Ur on fire mate! [xx(]

Iceman
04-06-2011, 09:32 AM
I have a Tingate exhaust on my Katana. I would tell you more but going by your first two posts, your a fuck wit!

nick76
04-06-2011, 01:57 PM
quote:Originally posted by Fight_fan

quote:Originally posted by seamussam

No intro & an attitude! Ur on fire mate! [xx(]

yep,he's off to a flying start.

hooligan
04-06-2011, 11:31 PM
i love the friendly banter on this site.

Fight_fan
06-06-2011, 07:29 AM
Makes ya feel all warm n fuzzy inside doesnt it! :D