PDA

View Full Version : melb fighter on the force last night lolz (NSW!!!)

Pages : [1] 2

ketse
02-06-2011, 11:45 AM
watching that doozy cop show last night, there was a hot pursuit in port melbourne chasing down a black fighter, what looked like a gsxr or something, missed the end of it as i had to start work at 8, from what i saw before i walked out he had gotten away
wasn't any of you mad bastards was it? haha

true hooliganism

xa-mont
02-06-2011, 11:52 AM
video?

wackyrider
02-06-2011, 12:38 PM
Don't know if it's the same one I heard of yesterday. Apperantly there was an article in the paper and whilst the rider might have knon that he would be caught on camera, the woman he was in the passenger seat of a car, face down in the lap of the male driver didn't count on it. Might be a tad bit embarissing for her

ketse
02-06-2011, 02:32 PM
yeah that was earlier in the episode, was pretty funny. the chick got done for not wearing a seatbelt and the driver got done for not displaying p plates

dont think it had anything to do with the rider

Soroz
02-06-2011, 10:16 PM
Pretty sure it was a fightered CBR 900RR

Soroz
02-06-2011, 11:12 PM
And the rider did get caught about a week later, the cops had his plates on camera and went to his house

ketse
02-06-2011, 11:54 PM
bugger. oh well. there was another thing onto tonight about that auto-plate reading shit they've got, i knew they had it, they're even using it down in tassie but i didn't realise how fucking quick it was. the ones in nsw at least have 3-4 cameras mounting, each reading 6 plates a second?!?!

fucking money hungry scum pig cunts

Redmohawk
03-06-2011, 06:08 AM
Been picked up with plate reader months ago in shep , had it setup in front of a school at 3:30 ! Tryed to get me for unreg , had permit in car copper was most miffed lol I had only just gone past camera car by 50m when marked one pulled me over.

Gitzy
03-06-2011, 07:59 AM
quote:Originally posted by ketse

I'm confused, aren't they for Rego checks?? why are they "money hungry scum pig cunts".. Um pay your rego and you have no issue??

xa-mont
03-06-2011, 09:11 AM
quote:Originally posted by Gitzy

I'm confused, aren't they for Rego checks?? why are they "money hungry scum pig cunts".. Um pay your rego and you have no issue??

Seconded

ketse
03-06-2011, 03:55 PM
one dude they nabbed had been out of rego a couple of days and was pretty convincing and seemed genuine like he'd forgotten. was a $1500 fine :O

they do license checks and all, brings up all owner details. it's a money pulling machine on wheels

Shadowzone
03-06-2011, 04:55 PM
In Qld the coppers give 7 days grace on out of rego. You still have to park it and walk though.

Those cameras have been around for sometime now, and If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear.

Still doesn't mean I like the idea of them though.

rod185651
03-06-2011, 06:11 PM
Was this it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyyLtzgXzJ8&feature=player_embedded

ketse
03-06-2011, 06:52 PM
yup that's the one!

Gitzy
03-06-2011, 06:59 PM
What a complete and utter fuckwit, I hope he wraps himself around a pole..

ALBI
03-06-2011, 08:43 PM
well the last bloke did !!
hmmm i wounder if the dumbder rider is an member??

Bastard
03-06-2011, 09:01 PM
The automatic numberplate recognition cameras(ANPR)they use over here give them info on outstanding prior convictions, whether your insured, M.O.T'ed (like your warrant of fitness), whether your vehicle is taxed almost every police car here has them fitted, and if your running a number plate smaller than 9"x7" (mine is 5"x2")and get pulled by an arsey copper they can do you for deliberately avoiding anpr systems which I was advised means a BIG fine and a good chance of time in prison!

Big Dan
03-06-2011, 09:22 PM
A+ for trying:D

TurboKat
03-06-2011, 10:22 PM

Hey Gitzy, guess what? YOU'RE the complete & utter fuckwit you stupid politically correct fucking wowser.
Your post has made it clear that you are unable to think for yourself because you're too bound up in the sensationalism of the TV presentation - like a fucking sheep, you've been brinwashed by the media & government into thinking that because somebody does something outside of societies excepted 'norms' that they are evil/reckless/stupid/dangerous/etc even to the point of wishing injury or death on a fellow motorcyclist you fucking arsehole.
Here's something for you to consider if you ever learn to think for yourself, some people (myself included) have a problem living in a Police/Nanny state & will occasionally exercise their free will to make a decision not to accept the mandatory sentence that the type of 'offence' depicted on that stupid sensationalist show carries, we are capable of assessing the situation & the risks involved therewith without our judgement being impared by the thought of the good old worst possible case scenario.
It's sheep like you that spout bullshit statements about the guy doing a runner like 'He could have killed innocent people' 'He potentially endangered my family', etc.
Your kind are the reason we have our bikes impounded when we pop a little wheelie or spin it up off the line, common sense tells <s>us</s> me that there is a 99% chance that absolutely nothing untoward will happen but thinking like that could not be encouraged because the lawmakers then wouldn't be able to justify the financial penalties involved. Here's the rub - THE WORST CASE SCENARIO NEVER FUCKING HAPPENS.

This is ASF, we don't do & have never done P.C. here, maybe you should buy a scooter & fuck off & join Nerdrider, you'll fit in just fine there.

EXBEN
03-06-2011, 11:07 PM
http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/11129/111296120fc88c56e3a8540b68209d39005da03d.jpg

xa-mont
03-06-2011, 11:38 PM
ummm... wow.... some people get a bit grumpy about other people having opinions....

EFE 1230
03-06-2011, 11:45 PM
quote:Originally posted by xa-mont

ummm... wow.... some people get a bit grumpy about other people having opinions....

Read my signature..................

Iceman
04-06-2011, 09:47 AM
Gee Daz, I hope you didn't say that out loud. I saw on the news they are bringing in a $240 fine for swearing, you just spent a month's wages.

xa-mont
04-06-2011, 09:50 AM
LOL... funny thing is i saw a cop the day that that was announced and someone didn't do what said (directing traffic) and he was all like "you fuckinging idiot, what the fuck are you doing."

rgv4play
04-06-2011, 10:11 AM
more to the point did anyone notice the police car driving down the wrong side of the road at speed i guess your aloud to break the law to catch someone breaking the law.

evilkarl
04-06-2011, 10:39 AM
Moral to the story - If your out for a Sunday thrash with the ideal of doing a running, Do it properly and do it alone and with decent false plates.

ketse
04-06-2011, 12:32 PM
can't we all just get along

Gitzy
04-06-2011, 12:47 PM
quote:Originally posted by TurboKat

Hey Gitzy, guess what? YOU'RE the complete & utter fuckwit you stupid politically correct fucking wowser.
Your post has made it clear that you are unable to think for yourself because you're too bound up in the sensationalism of the TV presentation - like a fucking sheep, you've been brinwashed by the media & government into thinking that because somebody does something outside of societies excepted 'norms' that they are evil/reckless/stupid/dangerous/etc even to the point of wishing injury or death on a fellow motorcyclist you fucking arsehole.
Here's something for you to consider if you ever learn to think for yourself, some people (myself included) have a problem living in a Police/Nanny state & will occasionally exercise their free will to make a decision not to accept the mandatory sentence that the type of 'offence' depicted on that stupid sensationalist show carries, we are capable of assessing the situation & the risks involved therewith without our judgement being impared by the thought of the good old worst possible case scenario.
It's sheep like you that spout bullshit statements about the guy doing a runner like 'He could have killed innocent people' 'He potentially endangered my family', etc.
Your kind are the reason we have our bikes impounded when we pop a little wheelie or spin it up off the line, common sense tells <s>us</s> me that there is a 99% chance that absolutely nothing untoward will happen but thinking like that could not be encouraged because the lawmakers then wouldn't be able to justify the financial penalties involved. Here's the rub - THE WORST CASE SCENARIO NEVER FUCKING HAPPENS.

This is ASF, we don't do & have never done P.C. here, maybe you should buy a scooter & fuck off & join Nerdrider, you'll fit in just fine there.

Lol, cheers TK.. tell all that to the little girl he wipes out crossing the road one day when he is running from the law AGAIN.. I don't class all motorcyclists as whole and could give 2 shits about the guy in that video, if he died I'd laugh, fuck him thats my opinion, how am I being pc?.

You say my kind are the reason people have there bikes impounded, WTF, don't be a fuckwit = don't get your bike impounded??

"The type of 'offence' depicted on that stupid sensationalist show" what a stupid comment, is the 'offence' not clear to you??? how is blatant video footage of that cockhead in any way sensationalism??

Because this is ASF is why I can say what I said, I hope the piece of shit dies, I'd say that to his face.. fuck the whole motorcyclist brotherhood mentality your obviously part of, if it was a car would you feel the same way??

Redmohawk
04-06-2011, 03:11 PM
We all brake the law , judges, lawyers, cops, the average joe. It all comes down to risk verses reward, 5km over the limit is still breaking the law, killing someone for raping your sister is to. If you see the reward as greater than the risk , in your eyes it might outweigh the issue of "law"

Law's are written to keep honast people in line , and society flowing. Most people make judgment calls on the law and break it every day in some minor way with little or no consiquences , ie 5 km to fast on the highway.

Wishing someone dead for doing a runner, harsh in my opinion dangerous yes , but will it taint us all as "bad bikers" I doubt it. More likely just a young punk full of beans trying to avoid finachal pain.

The cops put far more people at risk chasing him, knowing full well it was very unlikely they would catch him in the chase, and far more likely they would pick him up a week later as they had all 3 riders on camera. They know this from there own stats, so why chase ? The Thrill of the hunt and adrenalin mostly, just as illegal in my eyes, and far more dangerous than a bike riding quick in town.

Sorry to say but I have watched the show in question once and it was turned off 20 min in , a bad joke sensasionalism with the element of seeing someone get killed/hurt/assripping etc as a draw card. Watching it pulled my IQ down by 10 points that I will never recover, wankers making it should be baned from Tv for life!

Azrael
04-06-2011, 05:22 PM
[/quote]

Lol, cheers TK.. tell all that to the little girl he wipes out crossing the road one day when he is running from the law AGAIN.. Please wont sombody think of the children... fucking arseclown..
I don't class all motorcyclists as whole and could give 2 shits about the guy in that video, if he died I'd laugh, fuck him thats my opinion, how am I being pc?.

You say my kind are the reason people have there bikes impounded, WTF, don't be a fuckwit = don't get your bike impounded??
So doing wheelies and burnouts means im being a fuckwit? You're on the wrong website..

"The type of 'offence' depicted on that stupid sensationalist show" what a stupid comment, is the 'offence' not clear to you??? how is blatant video footage of that cockhead in any way sensationalism??

Because this is ASF is why I can say what I said, I hope the piece of shit dies, thats just sad..
I'd say that to his face.. fuck the whole motorcyclist brotherhood mentality your obviously part of, if it was a car would you feel the same way??

[/quote]

Doing the runner from the cops is cool, funny and clever, Fact!
Doing wheelies, burnouts, skids and riding fast is cool, funny, and clever, also Fact!
Speeding head on into traffic while chasing someone over a minor offence when you already have their numberplate is borderline darwinism and worthy of a good hard cockpunch..Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaact!

Coming onto a motorcycle website that endorses an alternative to the mainstream motorcycle genre then calling us all fuckwits whist crying like a fucken wetnurse is moronic, sad and a bit ghey.

Like Tk said, maybe nerdrider is more your thing, oh, no, perhaps not, they may take offence to you posting half naked pictures of your lovely wife. Redhotpie.com perhaps? Not that I'd know where to look, because I prefer guys.

Now ask yourself...is he trolling?

xa-mont
04-06-2011, 05:27 PM
again... WOW... settle down kids... you're a pack of girly fucks. MAN UP and stop sooking.

K6Thou
04-06-2011, 05:30 PM
Personally I think the fuckwit in question is just that a FUCKWIT !!!!I have run from the jacks and so have many mates and been lucky enough to get away with it ie they didn't get our plates. But I find myself asking what sort of dickhead runs when then the cops obviously have their plate ????

Gitzy
04-06-2011, 06:03 PM
quote:Originally posted by Azrael

Doing the runner from the cops is cool, funny and clever, Fact!
Doing wheelies, burnouts, skids and riding fast is cool, funny, and clever, also Fact!
Speeding head on into traffic while chasing someone over a minor offence when you already have their numberplate is borderline darwinism and worthy of a good hard cockpunch..Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaact!

Coming onto a motorcycle website that endorses an alternative to the mainstream motorcycle genre then calling us all fuckwits whist crying like a fucken wetnurse is moronic, sad and a bit ghey.

Like Tk said, maybe nerdrider is more your thing, oh, no, perhaps not, they may take offence to you posting half naked pictures of your <s>skanky</s> lovely wife. Redhotpie.com perhaps?

Now ask yourself...is he trolling?

Had to know you'd chime in Tom, how bout I have an opinion, cos I'm me, so why the whole Netrider thing you pair?? Cheers to you and TK for the personal insults champions both of you, Mrs Gitzy appreciated it heaps.

When did I call everyone on this website a fuckwit?? I myself am a hoon, but the day I get caught I will neither run nor cry because the people who get paid to enforce the laws come down on me. I can't blame anyone but myself..

I'm not one of these people that think "hate" is a strong word or "oh you wouldn't wish death upon them" fuck that, I hate people and I wish people dead, call me a cunt I don't care, personally I think that bloke is a fuckwit and should die for his efforts at fuckwitism. WHY? because thats my opinion! yet apparently I should go to Netrider?? yeah great idea..

Obviously TK didn't like my comment, and obviously YOU have a major issue with me as you find every chance to poke a stick, and you bait me everytime, Bravo..

ALBI
04-06-2011, 06:42 PM
ok here is my 2 cent's

what a total "fucking nob" he is "why"

well appart from riding a honda!
look's behind him when the cop's wail him.
perform's an u-turn then think's fuck it im off !!
no brainer yet dickhead alert,does his brain turn on and tell him whoa ?? NO he runs ,by now the nation's insurance agency's are rubbing their hand's together,more actual documentated evidence of why our premium's should go up!!
he then ride's over gutter to get away, and succed's lucky bugger ok brain kick's into gear get away and lay low ,right ?? NOW our intrepid fuckwit decide's to go back from where he came "IF THAT DONT SPELL FICKWIT" and he's off! a sensible person would think shit, cops soooo close they must have got my no plate! but he runs harder and only loses them because the cops now know he is a wanker "AND HAS NO CARE" they have his no plate job done !!
later on he comes in clearly no brains as he wont reveal if it was him or his bike ,they arrest him go to his house and he give's up after they find proof of his stupid shit on his PC! he should have denide it was his aswell and they wouldnt have been able to look at it and take it, he should have laweryed up even if it was legal aid!!now his bike gone ,licence gone and then does it again !!!!!
as todd said "FUCKWIT"

QUOTE"Coming onto a motorcycle website that endorses an alternative to the mainstream motorcycle genre then calling us all fuckwits whist crying like a fucken wetnurse is moronic, sad and a bit ghey."
ID LIKE TO THINK THAT THIS SITE YOU REFER TO AS ALTERNATIVE !is about the bikes and those who ride them! not "fuckwits like that FUCKWIT" that puts us alterantive riders in his same class ! if so you are on the wrong planet mate!!

im with you todd all the way on this!!
and this is our forum to say how it is,and how fuckwits affect our lives.

im albi and thats life

xa-mont
04-06-2011, 06:48 PM

call me a cunt I don't care

I did and i got a headlight for it :D

ALBI
04-06-2011, 06:48 PM
lol iceman

ALBI
04-06-2011, 07:41 PM
lmoa^^^^^^^^

Iceman
04-06-2011, 07:43 PM
Now, those who know me are well aware that I'm up for a good old fasion interweb joust, but I think Tom has crossed a line here. By all means call Todd a cunt, he is, I have met him.

quote:Like Tk said, maybe nerdrider is more your thing, oh, no, perhaps not, they may take offence to you posting half naked pictures of your <s>skanky</s> lovely wife. Redhotpie.com perhaps?

But do not say anything about another man's wife. Your not 13 years old and this is not school.

Tom I could edit your post, but I would prefer you to do it.

Shadowzone
04-06-2011, 07:59 PM
quote:Originally posted by Iceman

Now, those who know me are well aware that I'm up for a good old fasion interweb joust, but I think Tom has crossed a line here. By all means call Todd a cunt, he is, I have met him.

But do not say anything about another man's wife. Your not 13 years old and this is not school.

I'll second that. There is a line in the sand and to involve a man's wife is just well and truly beyond it. Play the ball not the man and definitely leave his family out of it. Unless of course you're not capable Az?

Shadowzone
04-06-2011, 08:00 PM
quote:Originally posted by evilkarl

Moral to the story - If your out for a Sunday thrash with the ideal of doing a running, Do it properly and do it alone and with decent false plates.

Or just do it without plates at all. More fun that way...

ALBI
04-06-2011, 08:16 PM
^^^^^ that would be the smart thing to do huh?

you know iceman i missed that !!!! ill 3rd that mate

Azrael
04-06-2011, 10:34 PM

Clint, the poke at mrs gitzy was pure fucken comedy intended provoke and annoy, apparently it worked. Now while u an i may differ on what is funny an what is offensive the fact remains that if you are willing to put pictures of ur half naked wife, goat or honda on the internet, you shouldnt get whiney when someone pulls the piss out of you. On a side note i did write lovely... If you feel the need to edit it knock yourself out as i cant be arsed changing it to a manner in which it wont be taken out of context and or make the thread not make any sense.
Gitzy, if you want to blurt nonsense about hate and wish death on people and then get all butthurt when someone offends you or heaven forbid your lovely wife i think you need to harden up a little or get on ebay and sell that set of double standards to someone who knows how to use them.
Albi, im not suprised u agree with everyone you're obviously too stupid to have a sensible opinion of your own. Of course the link between that observation and my dislike for idiots is tenuous to non existent as i dont know u enough to dislike u but dont let that detract from the hunour...

Im suprised any of you care this much i woulda just told me to fuck off

sen
04-06-2011, 10:48 PM
http://deadislandfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/arguing-on-internet.png

Gitzy
05-06-2011, 08:17 AM
At what point did I get offended Tom?? I've merely retorted both TK's & your comments (surprisingly all over me saying what I felt like saying on this non pc forum), and thanked you for the personal comments, whether they were for humourous or other reasons they prob weren't necessary but did I blow up? Nope?,

I'll still get her to take some nice booby shots for the Hoodie Thread this year (if shes not to upset with your comment, you know what women are like) which I think it makes her a good sport.

TK flew off the handle a little I feel but hey I'm not going to hold it against him, I made a statement of my opinion on the topic video, he didn't like it maybe he should go to nerdrider;), If you or anyone else thinks the guy in the vid is a legend then so be it I won't explode at you.

I've always found it strange behavior to purposely bait someone like you do, but its your thing no worries, I don't think is necessary to tell you to fuck off as I like a little back and forth row on here its fun. Anyway life goes on, I'm me, your you, lets get back to fun times..

Iceman
05-06-2011, 09:33 AM
I know what's funny and what's not. And I bet my edit on your post gets more laughs than your original post.

EFE 1230
05-06-2011, 10:07 AM

I know what's funny and what's not. And I bet my edit on your post gets more laughs than your original post.

No, it just shows your subconscious love of the cawk.

Iceman
05-06-2011, 10:10 AM
Lol, now that is funny

Elapid
05-06-2011, 04:21 PM
Not condoning the bloke for riding like a twit, but what the cop did was far more dangerous and should have stopped the "chase" once the plate was seen. He needs to remember he is ment to protect the public, not drive like some young dickhead that is playing Gran Taurismo.

Also, what the fuck is a "FICKWIT"?

Kris.

Azrael
05-06-2011, 04:54 PM
quote:Originally posted by Elapid

Not condoning the bloke for riding like a twit, but what the cop did was far more dangerous and should have stopped the "chase" once the plate was seen. He needs to remember he is ment to protect the public, not drive like some young dickhead that is playing Gran Taurismo.

Also, what the fuck is a "FICKWIT"?

Kris.

^^This^^

Getting back on topic after a minor derailment caused, admittedly by moi and the round curves of mrs gitzy's buttocks, this is the point i was trying to make. Well done Kris.

Gitzy, winding people up is what i do, sometimes because im bored, sometimes because they are stupid, sometimes just because its tuesday. Mosty though, I wind people up when they get on a soapbox and make stupid statements that i wholeheartedly disagree with.
Ill leave it to you to work out which category you fell into.

Well this was thoroughly amusing, thank you all for playing.

Perhaps next time we can turn it into a drinking game whereby we all have shots everytime i insult someone..

jakam04
05-06-2011, 05:15 PM
I just watched the clip on this thread and agree... the person whos moreso the tool is the copper. Clearly wanting to make a name for himself... driving along the wrong way down streets, going through red lights by beeping horn etc while yelling abuse whilst on tv isnt what Id call being calm and controlled. Yeah, some of the things the copper did may have been sanctioned in some ways, but not to the extent he went through the chase.

Yella
05-06-2011, 05:16 PM
http://assets.motivationalgenerator.com/hashed_silo_content/cdc/df6/5f4/resized/clowns-not-amused-by-you-not-at-all-9ac654.jpg

ALBI
05-06-2011, 09:13 PM
lmoa yella ^^^^^^^^
oh azreal ummm ur not worth the bait!!!!

ALBI
05-06-2011, 09:32 PM
now enough of tha shit and lets get to what we do best!!

so what do we do best???

JackTar
05-06-2011, 09:40 PM
Let's not split hairs here, I think you are all cunts. As a matter of fact I am the least cunty of all the people in this thread and I am a pretty big cunt.

xa-mont
05-06-2011, 09:54 PM
quote:Originally posted by JackTar

I am a gaping blue waffle of a cunt.

:D

BANDITROD
05-06-2011, 11:51 PM
Cockholes

latheboy
06-06-2011, 08:34 AM
I did have a long post ready to go but thought, fuck it most of the people here aren't smart enough to think for themselves anyway.

BANDITROD
06-06-2011, 08:36 AM
Lol

Shadowzone
06-06-2011, 09:59 AM
I didn't see it, nor do I give a fuck what he does on his bike. So what if he makes us look bad? We claim to be bad ass streetfighter riders, the very name implies that we're going to challenge the boundaries. I couldn't give a fuck if he lives or dies, and as for the coppers chasing him? I couldn't give a fuck if they win a darwin award either being dumb cunts.

Oh and Jacktar - This whole shitfight is your fault cunt.

hyofighter
06-06-2011, 11:49 AM
quote:Originally posted by Shadowzone

savage , haha

TurboKat
06-06-2011, 12:31 PM

[ tell all that to the little girl he wipes out crossing the road one day when he is running from the law AGAIN..

Oh, that's beautiful, thank you for illustrating my point perfectly - you couldn't have dug yourself a bigger hole if you had a fucking backhoe, does your imaginary little girl have rosy cheeks & pigtails too you fuckwit? Why not go with somebodies Grandmother or a pregnant woman if you're trying to justify you're pissweak argument?
I think it says it all that you claim to be a hoon yourself - unless your idea of hooning is doing 61 in a 60, you'll probly end up killing your own manufactured little girl, you pathetic fucking hypocrite.

Clint - If a chick puts half naked pictures of herself on the internet then all bets are off & she becomes fair game.

Gitzy
06-06-2011, 12:37 PM
Mate you have anger issues, I had an opinion, get over it..

TurboKat
06-06-2011, 12:55 PM
Can't back yourself up mate?
The prosecution rests. [^]

xa-mont
06-06-2011, 01:18 PM
i'de like some rest... from this anger. be happy everyone... its heaps more fun and you'll live longer.

latheboy
06-06-2011, 02:30 PM

i'de like some rest... from this anger. be happy everyone... its heaps more fun and you'll live longer.

Easily fixed dude, don't read the thread, don't read what other people think, don't make opinions on your own.

xa-mont
06-06-2011, 02:51 PM
not bagging people for having opinions, just that people are getting so aggressive and personal about these things.

Iceman
06-06-2011, 03:47 PM
Darren, I don't see how it became relevant to this thread.

It all became a bit too personal for a thread about a 5 min clip from some reality tv show.

JackTar
06-06-2011, 05:06 PM

I didn't see it, nor do I give a fuck what he does on his bike. So what if he makes us look bad? We claim to be bad ass streetfighter riders, the very name implies that we're going to challenge the boundaries. I couldn't give a fuck if he lives or dies, and as for the coppers chasing him? I couldn't give a fuck if they win a darwin award either being dumb cunts.

I shall take that as the compliment I am sure it was meant as, thank you good sir.

ozzy1100
06-06-2011, 05:09 PM
fuck me boys who said the old days where dead lol
just like old times and i thought we had all gone soft
btw i think u all are cunts but not blowy he isnt usefull(well he did do some shin dig at some fucking snow town so quess he's a cunt to)
mind u i have read some valid pionts in this thread
i think we just say bike rider cock
copper bigger cock (prob wanted to impress his sister with all the good he is doing more likly the tv crew and his 5 mins of fame)
valid piont on knocking a mans misses but valid piont that if u post pics of her arse and boobs like bling then the game change
just my 2 cents, like u needed any more internet hero's opp but then again im like the rest of u a cunt well drunk cunt atm lol

JackTar
06-06-2011, 05:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by hyofighter

savage , haha

Not savage at all, it's a reference to a long running ASF joke/ritual of blaming me for everything. I thought you'd been here long enough to get it.

hyofighter
06-06-2011, 06:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by JackTar

quote:Originally posted by hyofighter

savage , haha

Not savage at all, it's a reference to a long running ASF joke/ritual of blaming me for everything. I thought you'd been here long enough to get it.

for sure i have been here long enough but havent found anything to blame you for yet , in good time , so until then i cant comment on how much or how less of a cunt you are :D

Hillsy
06-06-2011, 06:26 PM
I think TK is just pissed because they caught him on camera riding a Honda...

:D

BANDITROD
06-06-2011, 06:49 PM
Bwahahahahahaha that's gold

ketse
06-06-2011, 07:35 PM
THe way I see it, if you are going to do high risk shit/madness/law-breaking/hooliganism, you should be allowed to make that decision as long as you are prepared to accept every and any consequences of your actions.

You know rightfully well what could happen as a result of your actions should you decide to do something like this, and such should be prepared to suffer any consequences without putting up a fight or whining about it.

xa-mont
06-06-2011, 07:42 PM

THe way I see it, if you are going to do high risk shit/madness/law-breaking/hooliganism, you should be allowed to make that decision as long as you are prepared to accept every and any consequences of your actions.

You know rightfully well what could happen as a result of your actions should you decide to do something like this, and such should be prepared to suffer any consequences without putting up a fight or whining about it.

The reason why there are laws about this kind of stuff is because there are some consequences that you can't suffer (think about the cliche child on the road scenario again)

BillyWhizz888
06-06-2011, 07:47 PM
Batsards I have one weekend away and look at the mayhem I miss out on
As far as opinions go, everyones a twat

if you know they have your rego, and it is your rego why run? if you are running a dodgy rego and you think you can get away without harming innocents well you do what you have to do

ketse
06-06-2011, 07:58 PM

The reason why there are laws about this kind of stuff is because there are some consequences that you can't suffer (think about the cliche child on the road scenario again)

Exactly, that's what I'm saying. If you are going to do this stuff and kill a child, you have to be prepared to accept the consequences of that action, and should always have that in the back of your mind. That is why I don't ride like this in town, built up areas or whatever, I am constantly analysing my situation and thinking of consequences or hazards.

If I'm out in the sticks hammering twisties, I'm prepared and accepting of the fact I'm increasing my risk of something bad happening, if I crash or lay the bike down in a situation where I'm taking higher risks, I need to accept that it is a consequence of my decision to increase my risk. Skill and all that obviously reduces the risk, but does not eliminate it. Like when I dropped my bike the other day in the rain, I didn't blame the rain or wet, I said I was cautious in turning, but obviously not cautious enough. It was a result of me deciding to ride my bike in the wet.

Saying people will never do stupid shit is ignorant, but re-enforcing to them that if they are going to do this stuff, there are consequences that they can and will wear, and will have to.

Also, wishing death or whatever onto them is a bit rough, how about just wishing that he should suffer the consequences of his actions? In this case, getting caught by the pigs and dragged over coals no doubt. Feel no mercy if he gets caught, crashes, whatever. He took that risk and should be prepared for the worst, which he probably wasn't, which is sad and is the reason people do this stupid shit in the first place.

ketse
06-06-2011, 08:00 PM
Also, I'm no experienced rider. I've only been riding (licensed) going on 18 months, farm and dirt bikes before that basically my whole life. I probably don't have much authority to say what I just did in my last two posts, I'm just trying to offer a 'peaceful' opinion without condoning his actions nor wishing death or destruction on to the person in video.

El_Hefty
06-06-2011, 08:30 PM
sadly ketse your name always reminds me of this

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-05-23/1243084376497.jpg

ketse
06-06-2011, 08:32 PM
aaaaaaahahahahaahahahahaha oh shit, that never even registered with me :P

I just put two things that were big in my life when I joined the site; ketamine and the sea. Ketse.

Goatse never even came to mind hahahaha you sick fuck

Shadowzone
06-06-2011, 09:41 PM
quote:Originally posted by El_Hefty

sadly ketse your name always reminds me of this

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-05-23/1243084376497.jpg

the upside is it would save him money on a colonoscopy. After all no need for the camera when you can just peer up there with a maglight and periscope. Right Jacktar?

JackTar
06-06-2011, 10:13 PM
Sounds like you have intimate knowledge of this stuff Shadow, don't get me involved in your sick fantasies though ya filthy corn flicking shit stabber.

rod185651
07-06-2011, 07:46 AM
This thread has got everything now :)

puppet
07-06-2011, 12:35 PM
We need a group "man hug".

oldskool
07-06-2011, 12:55 PM
A point to think about:
If you were riding ten tenths around town as we all have Im sure and you hit a child or old lady or her corgi all three of which are very unlikely you would have to live with the consequences.
Is there a difference between riding ten tenths around town or being chased by the bronze?
I dont think so as the pace is the same and the risks would be mine to take, however when you get the bronze involved in your power run through town its the introduction of egotistical power tripper who is above the law and endorsed by it who will drive their patrol car in any way he or she sees fit to punish you the law breaker, would it then be my fault if they killed the said child, old lady or corgi?
When I first got into Streetfighters many years ago it was always about flaunting justice and breaking the law, the whole ides of a heavily modified STREET bike screams motorcycle larikin.
The nanny state mentality and its hoon laws has a very infectious propagandistic reterick that by the looks of it has found its way into our motorcycle brethren, whats next dob in a fellow Fighter?
And Im sorry Gitz but the thought that you would wish death on a fellow motorcyclist is very alarming all because of a little red mist.
A burn out, wheel stand or race start off the traffic lights could just as easily end up in the death of a corgi or worse a child, does this also get me a wish of death in your books?

Gitzy
07-06-2011, 01:10 PM
quote:Originally posted by oldskool
does this also get me a wish of death in your books?

Nup, but I'm weird like that Dylan, I wish death on people who cut me off in my car or for other petty things, I guess I'm just a grumpy dude.

My mouth & or opinions often get me in trouble or judged by others, I just say things that I feel cos I can, especially on ASF.

xa-mont
07-06-2011, 01:14 PM
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, LEAVE THE CORGI'S OUT OF THIS!!!

oldskool
07-06-2011, 01:51 PM
Todd just as well Im not like that on here hey.
CORGI SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

El_Hefty
07-06-2011, 05:02 PM
it seems topical

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8258140/motorcyclist-badly-hurt-after-police-chase

fimpBIKES
07-06-2011, 06:23 PM
the guy was/is a fuckwit
if you want to run thats not how to do it

what shits me is that the officers are initially looking for 3 riders
so the two riders who werent involved are brought into the situation for no reason

it also really gets me fired up that all these resources are being spent on a traffic offense
whenever i have had break ins or accidents etc the police are very slow & reluctant to act
and then nothing eventuates from it

im no lawyer, but how can they arrest the man when they admit that at the time they have nothing on him

but the guy really shows that he's a dumbshit by crumbling so easily because they have photos of him on his bike (with no mention of dates of the photos)
they cant prove its him, he shouldnt have gone into that station without representation
they couldnt have proven that it wasnt someone with the same plates duplicating his plates, jacket & helmet

its kind of a good idea actually....

but then again, it should have been pretty obvious that the cop car (which would have had a recording video camera whether it was for a tv show or not) planted right up his arse just before the chase had his plates and they would have caught up with him

Hillsy
07-06-2011, 06:37 PM
quote:Originally posted by fimpBIKES

but then again, it should have been pretty obvious that the cop car (which would have had a recording video camera whether it was for a tv show or not) planted right up his arse just before the chase had his plates and they would have caught up with him

That's the thing - if muggins is a fuckwit for doing a runner then he's a COMPLETE fuckwit for thinking they didn't already have his rego or wouldn't catch up with him.

Yella
07-06-2011, 06:58 PM

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, LEAVE THE CORGI'S OUT OF THIS!!!

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/5/25/zombiecorgi128562107646698686.jpg

Yes leave them alone

fimpBIKES
07-06-2011, 07:58 PM
quote:Originally posted by El_Hefty

it seems topical

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8258140/motorcyclist-badly-hurt-after-police-chase

that really gets my goat up
some derro on a stolen bike acts like a fuckstick, and our insurance rates boost as a result :(

TheRussian
07-06-2011, 08:03 PM
Who ever the guy is he is pretty much a knob. Its not the best place to hoon around in the midle of Melbourne city. And if you are going to run you should make sure they dont have your plate. I would not wish him any harm but the way he rides he just gives bad rep to all other riders and then we get fucked by the cops everywhere we go. The worst part of thsi is the cops speeding all over the place on the wrong side of the road and potentialy puting every one else at risk and thats ok. And for what reason ? If the guy was a murderer or bank robber maybe... But you are chasing him and potentially giving him a death penalty if he makes a mistake trying to get away. Just for speeding on the bike. High speed police chases are bullshit !!

timbo
07-06-2011, 08:43 PM
If you watch the vid right to the end they say the the fuckwit in question was involved in another police pursute 6 week later. So in my mind he is a proper fuckwit and to make it worse they picked up the bike from Warragul, my home town and we already have enought fuckwits around here. Btw i like to think im not one of them befour you go down that road fuckers

Specter
07-06-2011, 08:43 PM
more food for thought

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/police-pursuits-how-they-work-in-nsw-20100322-qppx.html

ALBI
07-06-2011, 09:04 PM
^^^ so by that ,if i buy an ex cop car fit it out with "lights"and a wailing siren i can go fast hmmmm ive got a gold licence im 41yrs old and had my licence since i was 13-6months"thanks darwin high.and ive done defenceive driving courses.yipeeeeee

Large
18-06-2011, 06:52 PM
At the risk of reigniting the whole debate, here's the footage again, with comments added, plus the original incar footage. Check out what the cops say when the bike goes across the front of them. [:0]

242YqeItGnE

LKC73
18-06-2011, 09:52 PM
Yep, seen that Large. Its just typical of TV shows to edit what they want to make a better story.

Hagarr
19-06-2011, 01:09 AM
Man if thats what little you have to do to be on a piss ant TV show, I'd be doing 25 years hard labour for some of the stunts I've pulled over the years, what an absolute crock of SHIT!!!!