PDA

View Full Version : My girlfriend is looking for some fit blokes!

stiffsimon
01-06-2011, 08:01 AM
Hi there

Can anyone help.I'm hoping to be able to tap into the support of this great fraternity called Australian Streetfighters.

My girlfriend is moving house from North Ringwood to my
gaf in Ringwood.Cause she has carpal tunnel syndrome and I have arthritis we.re struggling a bit to lift things.

I was wondering if anyone would be prepared to spare a few hours helping us move a few things. Most of the work has already been done we just need to move a few empty cabinets, white goods and some bedding and what ever else we haven't thought of:D

We.re looking for help either this Saturday afternoon the 4th or Sunday afternoon 5th.

We would very much appreciate any muscle that could be offered and she would be VERY grateful;)

For my part I can't start my project until this move has been done [V]

My number is 040 6601 955 Thanks

Simon:)

wackyrider
01-06-2011, 08:20 AM
I would come mate, but this weekend I'm having a BBQ on the Sat (which means I need to finish the bike off in the morning) and the Sunday I have another b'day. Might be able to swing by for an hour or 2 Sunday morning though. We'll see how it goes

stiffsimon
01-06-2011, 12:53 PM
Thanks wacky, happy birthday by the way but unfortunately this moving busniess means that I won't be able to make your party but I will raise a glass of wine on your behalf. Sunday morning is not workable for us cause we'll be at Tutankhamun's exhibition in the morning ( pre booked).
Have fun

xa-mont
01-06-2011, 01:32 PM
I'll let you know mate.

I MAY be able to make it out, but got a fair bit of stuff to do myself this weekend, so i'll see how it all pans out.