PDA

View Full Version : Tools thieves, watch your back at Bunnings

bladehunter
20-05-2011, 05:25 PM
If there was a low crime this is gotta be one of them.

Their trick is to have one cunt follow you around the aisles on his mobile while his low life cunt mates clean you out.

Cunts. Cunts. Cunts.

Got done for $2000 today, which is just a tad under 3 weeks pay after tax. I know it's not much compared to what some other guys have lost.

But to take a bloke's livelihood is a cunt act. Since I was an apprentice I've made a point of not buying tools from hock shops or other 2nd places.

Don't mind me I fucking pissed off, and ranting.

xa-mont
20-05-2011, 05:41 PM
what a pack of cunts. any video camera's in the bunnings car park?

hyofighter
20-05-2011, 05:42 PM
thats fucked , karma will catch up with them , i take it they cleaned out the back of ya ute whilst your in the shop , fuckers

hyofighter
20-05-2011, 05:45 PM
how do ya go with insurance on that , i know that if work gets rolled my tools arent cover there and i havent found anyone that will insure my tools at the work place , home and contents will but i have to take them to and from work every day but this is a bit hard with a massive roll cab

kev@vcm
20-05-2011, 06:17 PM
what a low scum act , string them up by the ball i say ,

BANDITROD
20-05-2011, 06:24 PM
Fucking cunts but trav is right they prob have cam footage of the car park

bladehunter
20-05-2011, 06:39 PM
Bunnings & cops are fucking useless.

BANDITROD
20-05-2011, 06:46 PM
Well that's shit they will slip up one day mate

sharky
20-05-2011, 07:15 PM
quote:how do ya go with insurance on that , i know that if work gets rolled my tools arent cover there and i havent found anyone that will insure my tools at the work place , home and contents will but i have to take them to and from work every day but this is a bit hard with a massive roll cab
Get onto Instrat & IMAR mate...
My cover is oz wide in a locked vehicle...$6000 worth for $310.
When I had a drill nicked (back window smashed) they paid within the week.

Tony Nitrous
20-05-2011, 08:48 PM
quote:Originally posted by bladehunter

Their trick is to have one cunt follow you around the aisles on his mobile while his low life cunt mates clean you out.

How did you find out ?

g man
20-05-2011, 09:24 PM
i feel for you mate as a tradie no tools no work =no cash iv been cleanded out van and all
got the van back 3 weeks later but they even too tap washers ......it had to be a tradie

Jockney Rebel
20-05-2011, 10:59 PM
bastards ..hope they die of aids

Mishdog20
20-05-2011, 11:03 PM
IMAR wont cover my tools onsite, unless they are in the trailer and the doors are locked. A bit of a prick, cause who keeps their trailer locked at work. That really sucks mate, fuckin shit when your tools get flogged. Its not the first time ive heard about Bunnings and shit getting rolled. A bloke i work with had his brand new trailer full of tools, unhitched in the Drive Thru at Bunnings and stolen. Found the trailer dumped with no tools in it. I hope you get some good news mate, just make sure you check out the local Cash Converters or or Pawn Broker.

Zooks
22-05-2011, 10:31 AM
I had a 40 foot shipping container parked on a job. Bastards broke in one night and took a brand new (never used) Hitachi circular saw and 3 Makita cordless drills. They walked right past the Stihl chainsaw and stepped over the Stihl brushcutter to get to the other stuff. I reckon it was locals and because they were on foot they couldn't carry very much. The job was near a particularly nasty part of south western Sydney. My tools were most likely converted into drugs within a few hours. We used to find alcohol bottle, condoms and syringes all over the job site. Glad to be finished that job. As well as replacing the tools I also had to repair the door of the container.

I'd be speaking to Bunnings and your local newspaper. You may find that with a bit of 'publicity' you may either find someone that saw something or Bunnings may help you replace them as a bit of PR (or both).