PDA

View Full Version : UK bike event, Brackley.

HOS
25-04-2011, 05:17 AM
One for the Brits, its a relatively new one day bike festival on the 21st August 2011.
We went last year and it was a blast !

Plenty to see and do as the whole main street of Brackley is taken over with bikes. A great atmosphere and great location.
Pleny of bikes on show in the custom section and theres another competition again this year.

Stunting, 2 strokes, race bikes, fun fair, food, bands, ale ?

Its good and a nice place to chill out.
Brackley is easy reach from Junction 10 of the M40 or
Junction 15a of the M1.

http://www.bfom.co.uk/index.html

Surt
28-04-2011, 05:32 AM
i could possibly come if u help me with visa me ole geeza Hos

HOS
28-04-2011, 08:37 AM
quote:Originally posted by Surt

i could possibly come if u help me with visa me ole geeza Hos

Yu see getting you in here is one thing, them letting you out of there is another ! [xx(]

We have some Russian speaking Latvians living next door, the old economic migrants thing ;) They were playing some disco dance music in the garden last weekend and getting very loud and pissed, far too loud and my little lady had a migraine.
So I climbed the fence and had words with them. They`ve been very quiet ever since. I wasnt too rude to them. I dont think...
I`m very nice really. [8)]

Why do east Europeans shout so fucking much ?? Is it a genetics/ deafness thing ? Or Wodka in their ears ?

Surt
29-04-2011, 03:30 AM
no fukn class buddy no decencies comparing to the blighty! aussies r the same mate theyd even try to pick out ur lil lady and wouldnt be stopped with a simple shout

d'u think they wont let me out Hos? bloody euro commies! i of already joined bnp i'll be damned!

HOS
09-05-2011, 05:32 PM
quote:Originally posted by Surt

no fukn class buddy no decencies comparing to the blighty! aussies r the same mate theyd even try to pick out ur lil lady and wouldnt be stopped with a simple shout

d'u think they wont let me out Hos? bloody euro commies! i of already joined bnp i'll be damned!

No ones got any fucking class in this cuntry either ! All we`ve got left is a bunch a gurlie boys and immigunts.

The Latvians were loading shit loads of stuff into a trailer during the night, took 4 guys 45 minutes to load boxes and boxes of summat from the house. Middle of the night?.... eye eye.... wouldnt be contraband would it hey lads ? :D

Bunch of malnourished, badly dressed, dirty fuckers they are. Skank. Look they`re used to living in a shed. [xx(]
Could do with some Pukka pies ! [^]

BTW....I have invited MDM to meet us up at Brackley, but he must have emigrated coz he aint anwering his Email ello ? ...ring ring....ello ??? :D

Surt
11-05-2011, 04:49 AM
mdm? he-madam?
i knew ur using ur telescope not just to research ufo activity Hos
yup bloody baltic peoples r kinda not full quid livin in their granges sleepin with pigs euro trash in one word why ur gov let em in? they come from a 'free cuntry'

MDM
18-05-2011, 04:14 AM
Didn't get that email Hos me ol' buddy... And I have been thinking about heading over to the Brackley do, with the big problem being that it clashes with the World Wheelie Records meeting at Elvington...

Surt
18-05-2011, 06:24 AM
MDM sorry mate i didnt get who/what Hos was goin on about

HOS
19-05-2011, 01:56 AM
quote:Originally posted by MDM

Didn't get that email Hos me ol' buddy... And I have been thinking about heading over to the Brackley do, with the big problem being that it clashes with the World Wheelie Records meeting at Elvington...

No worries ;)
World Wheelie Record is one NOT to miss ! ! :) :)
Wonder if Woodsy be there on his BigCC turbo B.King ?

Will catch up with you soon for sure.
God bless you [8D]