PDA

View Full Version : what a fuck head !!!!!!!!!!!

g man
04-04-2011, 04:12 AM
boys!!!! over tired and under pleasured had the bike in the lounge tonight 3.30 am giving her a great old clean ..... as we do !!!!! oh yeah great brand new floating floor.. but hey im clever put a blanket down . proceed to start cleaning as i hear a creek and look up to see my heavy ass gsxr 1000 falling to the floor taking out the coffee table as she
falls ............. i swear to you i think a lil bit of wee came out ... almost ready to just cry and have the biggest dummy spit of all time i picked the sleeping gaint up and fuck yeah cracked cowl and thats it boys !!!!!!!!!!! "running around the house talking up the sheer toughness of the good old gsxr 1000 then felt abit of something under my foot ....... GET FUCKED !!! ALMOST A PERFECT FUCKING CHUNK OUT OF THE FLOOR JUST THE SAME SIZE AS THE FUCKING OGGY! DAM YOU FUCKING CHAMP, BUT FUCK ME THE FLOOR ! I THINK IM A DEAD MAN FELLAS THE WOMAN IS GOING TO RIP MY NUTS OFF !! SO AS SAID ABOVE I WOULD LIKE TO NOMINATE MYSELF AS COCKHEAD OF THE WEEK !!!!!
OFF THE RECORD FUCK THE FLOORBOARDS !! FIGHTER 01-FLOORBOARDS 0

fimpBIKES
04-04-2011, 08:08 AM
i feel your pain man

hope it blows over quickly

RevHead
04-04-2011, 08:30 AM
quote:Originally posted by fimpBIKES

i feel your pain man

hope it blows over quickly
i saw your pain,,n fixed it

g man
04-04-2011, 09:11 AM
thanks blokes she got up and just said you and that bloody bike
so now i have to dob myself in ......now that sux

fimpBIKES
04-04-2011, 10:53 AM
u should have bought a rug and put it over the hole LOL

thanks again pete
have the cover off now and going to go get it welded up this arvo :D

g man
04-04-2011, 03:22 PM
that could still be an option

probike
04-04-2011, 03:35 PM
some of the floating floors can be fixed was it click together or glued together either way it still can be fixed

Mishdog20
04-04-2011, 04:50 PM
Just get a powersaw, cut and chisel the board out carefully, nd cut a new board to fit. Dont bother pulling the whole floor up. Cut the tongue and groove off the new board....if your lucky enough to find one that matches, and even give it a back cut so it slides in. Heaps of liquid nails mate. Oh if ya have to stain it, take a sample of the fucked board into a buildin supplies or a bunnings, and they will match the stain on it. piece of piss mate, 30 min job.

g man
04-04-2011, 06:00 PM
SCORE UPDATE BLOKES FIGHTER 01 - FLOORBOARDS 01 AS IT STAND WE NOW HAVE A DRAW WENT TO TAKE HER FOR A BLAST AND WHEN I KICKED THE STAND UP THE REARSET JUST FUCKING FELL TO THE GROUND THE MOUNTS BROKE ....... LAST ROUND COMES DOWN TO GMAN VS THE WOMAN WHO WILL WIN ????

chadams
04-04-2011, 06:10 PM
I want pics.....

pappas
06-04-2011, 12:14 PM
What was under the floating floors? Existing floorboards?

g man
07-04-2011, 09:31 AM
hey pap yeah floorboards