PDA

View Full Version : Question for Alfiestorm

devo
19-03-2007, 06:44 PM
Hey Alf, a bloke I know wants to get his bike shipped over from England. who did you get to bring it over and what sort of $$$ did you pay.
Thanks Mate,
Devo.

alfiestorm
19-03-2007, 07:25 PM
My bike is being shipped over with all my household stuff in the same container and in it's own crate the cost to ship all of my possesions with the bike is £3500 sterling which I thought was cheap as it is going half way around the world. Here is the webb address of the company I am using doree bonner and would recommend going by the service I have recieved from them so far www.doreebonner.co.uk and one of their sister companies in Auss is www.grace.com.au they will also clear the bike through customs for you and hold it at there bonded wherehouse for you to collect and pay any import duty or taxes that may be due and the amount of tax that would have to be paid would be dictated by how old the bike is and how long he has owned it.

I did have a quote for £490 sterling cant remember their name but that was what they call a roll on roll off ship and the bike is strapped down below deck with padded protection to stop the straps from doing any damage. Thats a cheap way to do it but you must make sure all the paper work is with the bike and securely attached or it ain't getting off the ship at the other end and you have to be there to take delivery when the ship unloads and clear it through customs and you will lose a whole day waiting around. I would rather let a company deal with it all and just wait for the phone call to collect the bike.

I have phoned doree bonner to get a cost of crating and shipping a bike to Auss they will phone me shortly with the approximate price and it will be crated and in a shared container.

Stu

cutcat
20-03-2007, 12:26 PM
Alfie, you don't need to bring your bike over.......there's a better one here waiting for you!

alfiestorm
20-03-2007, 05:16 PM
oi now stop it or you will be put across my knee when I get there and given JOLLY GOOD SPANKING :D

megareg
20-03-2007, 09:29 PM
Spanking.... am I in the right forum??:D

20-03-2007, 09:33 PM
No they've just got the wrong thread

The cat Spanking thread is in the Totally Randome Nonsense section :D

cutcat
21-03-2007, 07:02 AM
quote:Originally posted by alfiestorm

oi now stop it or you will be put across my knee when I get there and given JOLLY GOOD SPANKING :D

I think I better organise freight:D:D:D:D:D:D

alfiestorm
21-03-2007, 05:40 PM
:D