Good Rubber
Map 2
Cored Cans
Rear Seat
RSV Rear Shock
LED front blikers.
35k (I put 11k on it in 12 months)
$10,500 ono
Bike is in good mechanical and cosmetic condition.
Video walk around available to those interested.
Located at Gunnedah NSW
Need money, found new project, most excited.

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm70/stunva/IMAG0365.jpg

StuNVA
24-03-2011, 07:53 AM
This about 30 minutes after I listed it on Bikesales.

Thanks for the email,i will take it for $11,000 including PayPal surcharges since i am interested in the immediate purchase for my Uncle who just moved to Malaysia, where this is needed and i will be making use of a shipping company to have this picked up from you and have it delivered to him. Further arrangements will be made with you in regards to the pick up once i have paid you.

I would appreciate if you email me with more pictures (if available) too since i won't be be able to see this in person,what's the PayPal email to send funds to in order for me to pay you ASAP.

Sharon.

xa-mont
24-03-2011, 08:17 AM
WINNER!!! :|

russo
24-03-2011, 10:53 AM
haha scammer. i got hit with very similar email when i put my car on carsales. strung em along for a while they thought they had me lol cant believe people fall for there scams

Elapid
24-03-2011, 05:51 PM
Same, it's a scam mate. I got a few like that when I listed my 1970 Capri on ebay a while ago.

Kris.

Large
24-03-2011, 06:24 PM
quote:Originally posted by StuNVA

This about 30 minutes after I listed it on Bikesales.

Thanks for the email,i will take it for $11,000 including PayPal surcharges since i am interested in the immediate purchase for my Uncle who just moved to Malaysia, where this is needed and i will be making use of a shipping company to have this picked up from you and have it delivered to him. Further arrangements will be made with you in regards to the pick up once i have paid you.

I would appreciate if you email me with more pictures (if available) too since i won't be be able to see this in person,what's the PayPal email to send funds to in order for me to pay you ASAP.

Sharon.

And if you replied with " How come when you coffeenigger goatfuckers aren't fucking goats or small boys, you're trying to steal money from decent white folk?" you'd be called a racist.

oldskool
24-03-2011, 10:22 PM
Why?
Tell him your a Jew an all is forgiven.

StuNVA
25-03-2011, 01:09 PM
I asked for a copy of his (sharon's) licence and bsb and account number, never heard back.????

kopyme
25-03-2011, 01:14 PM
Keep askin... You may end up scamming the scammer...