PDA

View Full Version : The beginning of WW3 ?

336LJ
20-03-2011, 09:02 PM
first - what the fuck are these rebels armed with that allows them to
SHOOT MOTHER FUCKING FIGHTER JETS OUT OF THE SKY.
Second - WHAT REBELS HAVE ACCESS TO FIGHTER JETS!!???
(Turns out they shot one of their own guys down)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsdN2bDO_4U

Surt
20-03-2011, 09:48 PM
thats the real beginning of another death squads ride:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/ts_nm/us_libya

usa r seemingly acting overseas as at their own septic lands /and entangling other countries as usual - wanna go to libya now? lol/

protecting democracy? nfw just their own economical and political interests

pt
21-03-2011, 12:38 AM
i think you'll find "rebels" is a very broad term. Not that international media are ever accurate but it was reported that the military had defected in large numbers in the east of the country. So i'm guessing they'd be slightly better equipped than your average AK weilding african/afghani/iraqi/southeast asian joker.

336LJ
21-03-2011, 02:44 PM
quote:Originally posted by pt

i think you'll find "rebels" is a very broad term. Not that international media are ever accurate but it was reported that the military had defected in large numbers in the east of the country. So i'm guessing they'd be slightly better equipped than your average AK weilding african/afghani/iraqi/southeast asian joker.

yeah i thought about that after - like the 2 mig pilots who thought "fuck this for a joke" and legged it to some other country seeking asylum (they were ordered to strafe unarmed demonstrators)

JackTar
25-03-2011, 04:43 PM
Well anyone can be a rebel all they have to do is oppose the government. The 'rebels' have taken over whole military airfields if I had to guess I would say that is where the jets come from. But that's just a guess.

336LJ
26-03-2011, 10:14 PM
quote:Originally posted by JackTar

Well anyone can be a rebel all they have to do is oppose the government. The 'rebels' have taken over whole military airfields if I had to guess I would say that is where the jets come from. But that's just a guess.

could have taken over an air craft carrier... or JET store...[^]