PDA

View Full Version : Servo to avoid (Illawarra)

Nudie
12-03-2011, 12:39 PM
On the way to Macqaurie Pass from the coast, there is a servo on the right, the last fuel before heading up the Pass.
Got fuel there this morning and while I was paying, the owner told me how much he hates motorbike riders and wishes the cops would let them ride up and down the pass 'til they all killed themselves.
The servo is a popular meeting point for locals as well as out of towners. It has been for years! I'd guess 100-200 riders buy fuel there every week.
If the cunt had any balls, he'd put a sign out front to warn off bike riders and refuse to turn on the pumps for those who dared try.
Well fuck him and fuck his pissant servo! I wont spend another cent there and I'll tell anyone who cares to listen that the prick should be avoided!

Jockney Rebel
12-03-2011, 09:26 PM
fair enough youve just informed the bike transport industry...so thats a load of deisel he wont be selling too

Zooks
12-03-2011, 09:46 PM
What's the actual name of the servo?

Nudie
13-03-2011, 03:02 PM
I think it's Murrays Caltex, Tongarra Rd on the right at the lights as you head out towards the pass.

devo
13-03-2011, 06:04 PM
So you were on your bike at the time he told you this ?????? you should have told him that the web is a powerful place and you will put it on as many forums as possible and tell all your mates who ride as to what an ARSEHOLE he is.:(:(:( and he has just lost a whole lot of sales :D:D:D:D all this while you smiled at him :)[8D][^]

bladehunter
02-05-2011, 05:34 PM
I know the place, I might just be a cunt and go to fill up and not

LKC73
03-05-2011, 09:12 PM
Ive been there a number of times also, not any more! Also posted on another forum. Thanks for the heads up Nudie.