PDA

View Full Version : Twin Turbo B King

Surt
08-03-2011, 08:22 PM
q6aO1uZfx1U&NR=1

BANDITROD
08-03-2011, 08:26 PM
Ok either someone has fucked up or is it strapped down the shithouse cos the headlight is touching the front guard

latheboy
08-03-2011, 08:41 PM
quote:Originally posted by BANDITROD

Ok either someone has fucked up or is it strapped down the shithouse cos the headlight is touching the front guard

Stupid americano's .... I bet the turbo's don't go to a plenum either

Deano
08-03-2011, 08:53 PM
Few issues with oil return to by the look of the smoke on decel

El_Hefty
08-03-2011, 08:58 PM
make a bike with 500hp :D

reduced front braking[V]

genius

Surt
08-03-2011, 10:12 PM
i dunno i reckon booster said some smoke is normal when revving up at idling?

Surt
08-03-2011, 10:18 PM
i dont like the look of the bike, all that diamond shit, but the turbo set up looks wicked... and yup, from the sound i think that the piping doesnt go to the plenum

pappas
09-03-2011, 09:45 AM
quote:Originally posted by BANDITROD

Maybe they took the springs out to work out clearances between exhaust and front wheel.

russo
09-03-2011, 07:29 PM
well theres no accounting for taste is there

HOS
10-03-2011, 01:41 AM
I might have just hit the kill switch and found out what the hell
was making the noise. Rather than letting it run and revving it
for ages while standing round saying "Durrr dat do`nt sound right?"

latheboy
10-03-2011, 07:00 AM
It sounds like a tractor because each turbo is only being feed by 2 cylinder, its like each turbo is running on a twin...

Dynomutt
10-03-2011, 07:10 AM
Sorry but it looks shite and sounds shite. Typical yank rubbish. 21 inch front wheel with air ride suspension and a fat back tyre just to utterly fuck up the handling. He'd have been far better sticking with a single GT35R and a slightly extended arm, at least it would have retained a modicum of handling, and power would have been better than using two smaller units piped up like that.

Surt
12-03-2011, 05:45 AM
u cunts kunt get the awesomeness of american standards bwahaha
and btw if u walk into Model Specific Streetfighter Galleries ud see a bee queen with same setup

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/3171/silly1.jpg

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/476/silly2.jpg

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/4616/silly3.jpg

and again noneve noticed the absence of both coolers i take it the blocks sealed hickup! actually i dislike bee queens theyre uglier than busas but thats just imo

HOS
12-03-2011, 06:15 PM
How to do 550bhp properly :

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/HUMANHYBRID/BKING/post-1115-1193250128.jpg

:D

Surt
12-03-2011, 10:42 PM
yup that 1 looks almost slender in a side view
i wonder why they dont build 1 with bandits chassis and appearance, i mean the steel tubular frame and classic tank? giving a pass to custom builders?

HOS
13-03-2011, 03:15 AM
quote:Originally posted by Surt

yup that 1 looks almost slender in a side view
i wonder why they dont build 1 with bandits chassis and appearance, i mean the steel tubular frame and classic tank? giving a pass to custom builders?

Three reasons I can think off the top of my head:
Strength, weight and ground clearance. ;)

Better bike for what you describe there would be the GSX1400?
Pity zook retired it. The new B12 is more a commuter/tourer bike, they sanitised it [V]

Surt
13-03-2011, 09:41 PM
nup Hos not heavy and spongy if they'd make frames from chrome moly thin wall tubes not from low<s>lifes</s>grade mild steel, just take a look at the drag bikes as for the clearance issues why they'd be low, its all up to their designers?

HOS
14-03-2011, 03:34 AM

nup Hos not heavy and spongy if they'd make frames from chrome moly thin wall tubes not from low<s>lifes</s>grade mild steel, just take a look at the drag bikes as for the clearance issues why they'd be low, its all up to their designers?

I was taught old style tubular cradle frames arent strong enough due to the basic design not the tube strength. Where the new bikes have the engine as a stessed part of the frame, it reduces weight and creates greater rigidity. Big old lump of engine is stiffer than some toobs. If you see the frame on some of the newer Jap "plastic fantastics" theres fuck all to it ! :D

Remember the 1970s bendy frames ? ;) KH500/KH750s?

Comp bikes at the strip have tubular space frames, but different beast to road bikes.
Only limit to ground clearance under the Busa is the sump. You can get billet shallow sumps to enable lowering the bike further.

xtmuz
14-03-2011, 08:17 PM
quote:Originally posted by HOS

now i like that
way better than that orange over done straight line peice of crap
supose it is american they only like to go straigh right?

Surt
15-03-2011, 03:32 AM

I was taught old style tubular cradle frames arent strong enough due to the basic design not the tube strength. Where the new bikes have the engine as a stessed part of the frame, it reduces weight and creates greater rigidity. Big old lump of engine is stiffer than some toobs. If you see the frame on some of the newer Jap "plastic fantastics" theres fuck all to it ! :D

Comp bikes at the strip have tubular space frames, but different beast to road bikes.
Only limit to ground clearance under the Busa is the sump. You can get billet shallow sumps to enable lowering the bike further.

well Hos old style frame or no frame /which i just prefer - i believe that bike should have just a motor with steering neck and seat subbies bolted on it and 2 wheels/ i just mean to emphasise that the most jap sports and 'factory fighters' /or how they call new vmaxes, bee queen etc/ are havin ugly wide frames as if borrowed from a mini's bonnet, thats no good! a bike must be narrow as!

Surt
15-03-2011, 03:36 AM
quote:Originally posted by xtmuz

now i like that
way better than that orange over done straight line peice of crap
supose it is american they only like to go straigh right?

yup its seppos crap, i found the vid - never guess - on evil bay, the guy sells busas billet handle bars and custom painted tapperware hahaha!

HOS
15-03-2011, 06:53 PM
The black un belongs to my mate Steve and he can ride !
He`s also about 6 foot 7" foot tall and built like a nuclear power station.

I have tried to blag a go on that bike, but Steve is a wise man.:D
Imagine 550 bhp in your right hand ? [:p]

HOS
15-03-2011, 07:00 PM

well Hos old style frame or no frame /which i just prefer - i believe that bike should have just a motor with steering neck and seat subbies bolted on it and 2 wheels/ i just mean to emphasise that the most jap sports and 'factory fighters' /or how they call new vmaxes, bee queen etc/ are havin ugly wide frames as if borrowed from a mini's bonnet, thats no good! a bike must be narrow as!

Old tech mate ;)
The new design is having large box section frames curved around the 4 cyl head and barrels. With no lower frame rails and the frame wrapped arounn the motor, it means lower C of G.
Its just design though.
No way is right or wrong, its just different.;)

Remember the early Blades ? Fuck they were wide !!! [:p]

HOS
15-03-2011, 07:01 PM
I do like bikes where I can see the engine poking out either side of the tank !