PDA

View Full Version : ASF Photos Account Suspended..

Gitzy
25-02-2011, 07:00 PM
Soooo does this mean no more piccies visible to us anymore.. the ASF pic uploader can suck my balls.. I'll start editing all my posts and re uploading all the pics for the Bike Specific Galleries..

sen
25-02-2011, 07:59 PM
Hopefully they gave Si a chance to back it up first.

Suspended is better than deleted, cos if he doesn't have a backup he may still be able to get one.

I'm happy to help setup a new hosting site on S3 or something if required.

Gitzy
25-02-2011, 08:17 PM
I backed up all my ASF uploader Pics and am replacing them now with photobucket ones. thank fook..

skoerbin
25-02-2011, 09:40 PM
have fun editing all those 5681 posts of yours Gitzy! they may be able to reinstate the account as long as no more pics are added

Gitzy
26-02-2011, 04:00 AM
Lol surprisingly I only have to replace a couple of hundred from the galleries and a few from my build threads, I only started using the ASF up loader towards the end there, thankfully the majority of my pics are from photobucket. I hope they reinstate the account though as theres 25000 photos on this forum that are now missing from so many different threads it would be a massive shame to lose them.

Gix11
28-02-2011, 05:35 PM
All sorted with the hosting restored. Still no spare space and just paying for what is already there, so no uploader.