PDA

View Full Version : SV 650

smudger
08-02-2011, 09:20 PM
[^]made up to be a noob on here.Found some intresting info already,i will get my act together soon and learn how to get some pics of my first fighter project on here(SV650).Cheers all!!!!

wackyrider
08-02-2011, 09:49 PM
Welcome mate. You'll need to set up a free account with photobucket or the like to be able to upload pics. Easy as

oldskool
Welcome Shane'o
Good Ozy name you got there mate.

VFighteR
yaaa - what he said

welcome

smudger
09-02-2011, 05:45 AM
quote:Originally posted by wackyrider

Welcome mate. You'll need to set up a free account with photobucket or the like to be able to upload pics. Easy as
Cheers mate,been an got the lead for uploading pics now.Just a case a learning how ta do it now.Bear wi me,hope to have some pics of my bike and also my 1st build on here soon!!!!

smudger
09-02-2011, 05:47 AM
quote:Originally posted by VFighteR

yaaa - what he said

welcome
Cheers mate!!!!

smudger
09-02-2011, 05:52 AM
quote:Originally posted by oldskool

Welcome Shane'o
Good Ozy name you got there mate.
:):DHey thanx fa that mate,still tryin ta get used to this(computer tha means).Hope to be sorted wi pics soon.Gud to have feedback so soon,thanx again!!!!

Fight_fan
09-02-2011, 06:19 AM
Welcome to the madness mate!

OLD SKOOL BANDIT
09-02-2011, 07:47 AM
Ayup Lad ! From the peoples republic of West Yorkshire I see. Cum in lad an sit thi darn. Tha'll git sum reet gud ideas from these pillocks.

xa-mont
09-02-2011, 08:14 AM
Welcome along mate. Nice choice of bike :D

oldskool
09-02-2011, 11:39 AM
quote:Originally posted by OLD SKOOL BANDIT

Ayup Lad ! From the peoples republic of West Yorkshire I see. Cum in lad an sit thi darn. Tha'll git sum reet gud ideas from these pillocks.
TWAT!

80s freak
10-02-2011, 04:54 PM

Ya bell end Bryn, we all know that you're from Coburg.
Welcome mate

OLD SKOOL BANDIT
11-02-2011, 08:01 AM
Don't live in Coburg Geoff, not ethnic enough. I'm Aussie as mate, I just happen to come from said peoples republic. Bradford lad born bred and buttered.

HOOTZ
11-02-2011, 04:18 PM
welcome mate

smudger
11-02-2011, 07:56 PM
quote:Originally posted by xa-mont

[:p]The SV is the bike thas currently fightrin up!! Thas also got a Yam 600,cheers mate!!!!

smudger
11-02-2011, 07:58 PM
quote:Originally posted by Fight_fan

Welcome to the madness mate!]Cheers are kid :)!!!!

smudger
11-02-2011, 08:05 PM

Na then,how goes it? Ta fa welcome mate,aye Halifax not too far from where your from.Lookin forad ta gettin more info,had some good links an feedback already.Tek care buddy,tha'll prob see thee again on here?

smudger
11-02-2011, 11:54 PM

Tha want bin sarcastic wi the nice choice a bike kid?? Thought little SV ud mek a beltin fighter project,i agree t'int most powerfull engine.But they can look the Dogs wi a bit a work :D!!!!

Jinx
12-02-2011, 08:03 AM
quote:Originally posted by smudger

Tha want bin sarcastic wi the nice choice a bike kid?? Thought little SV ud mek a beltin fighter project,i agree t'int most powerfull engine.But they can look the Dogs wi a bit a work :D!!!!

Welcome to the psycho ward smudger. Duz it cum with subtitles our kid :D

OLD SKOOL BANDIT
12-02-2011, 10:18 AM

Relax ya sack lad, he pilots an SV too. Sign thissen up and av a gander in members rides section. Don't get over chubbed up it's bikes not birds. (Except Gitzy's threads).

80s freak
12-02-2011, 02:31 PM
quote:[i]Don't live in Coburg Geoff, not ethnic enough. I'm Aussie as mate, I just happen to come from said peoples republic. Bradford lad born bred and buttered.

thay would be arse butter wouldn't it?:D

smudger
13-02-2011, 02:34 AM

Relax ya sack lad, he pilots an SV too. Sign thissen up and av a gander in members rides section. Don't get over chubbed up it's bikes not birds. (Except Gitzy's threads).
Nice one matey,cheers fa that.Dunt s'pose tha knows how tha can get some pics on here? Strugglin a bit,got the lead that goes from phone to comp,thats where my knowledge on computers stops :(cheers!!!!

smudger
13-02-2011, 02:37 AM
quote:Originally posted by HOOTZ

welcome mate

:)cheers mate!!!!

LKC73
13-02-2011, 07:50 AM
Welcome matey, now hurry up and sort out some pictures of your build.;)

smudger
14-02-2011, 02:24 AM
quote:Originally posted by LKC73

Welcome matey, now hurry up and sort out some pictures of your build.;)
:)cheers mate,i've got the stuff ta upload pics,but not reet sure how tha does it.I'll keep tryin tho bud,thats fa sure!!!!

KATO ZX7
14-02-2011, 02:25 PM
Hello Shane.
Welcome :D

Pab13
14-02-2011, 04:42 PM
welcome mate

smudger
15-02-2011, 02:18 AM
quote:Originally posted by KATO ZX7

Hello Shane.
Welcome :D