PDA

View Full Version : Thieving pricks...

Hillsy
05-02-2011, 12:21 PM
Came into our house this morning at 4AM while we were asleep and stole our Mac and the wife's mobile :(

Little fucker bolted out the front door before I could get up and smash him.

So if you get offered a cheap MacBook Pro in Brissie....it's probably ours :(....and keep your doors locked.

nick76
05-02-2011, 01:05 PM
Cunts.

Whats sucks is,if you'd caught him,and given him a good slap around,you'd be the one in the shit,and they know it.

Redmohawk
05-02-2011, 01:48 PM
only if they find his body

Elapid
05-02-2011, 02:15 PM
No good. Hope you find them and your gear.

Yamie
05-02-2011, 04:28 PM
quote:Originally posted by Redmohawk

only if they find his body

That's what I was thinking:D

skoerbin
05-02-2011, 05:56 PM
hillsy, what suburb around brissy are you in coz we have had people doing the same thing to about 10 different places in our estate in mcdowall/bridgman downs! even if you have flyscreens make sure you key lock them coz these people have been cutting though the mesh and unlocking them

Hillsy
06-02-2011, 10:06 AM
quote:Originally posted by skoerbin

hillsy, what suburb around brissy are you in coz we have had people doing the same thing to about 10 different places in our estate in mcdowall/bridgman downs! even if you have flyscreens make sure you key lock them coz these people have been cutting though the mesh and unlocking them

Yeah mate - I'm in Arana Hills. We've been here 8 years and not a single incident in our little area in that time.

We left the downstairs rumpus room door unlocked (it was shut). The fucker came around the side gate, through the back door, up the internal stairs, swiped the mac and the mobile and went back down the stairs and out the front door.

I woke up hearing a noise at the front screen door - but I initially thought it was the cat (she goes mental sometimes in the middle of the night). Later on I found out the noise was the thieving fucker leaving :(

The thing that boils my blood the most is that some thieving cunt has been in my house whilst we were asleep. If I'd have caught him.....well, you know [:0]

skoerbin
06-02-2011, 11:28 AM
sounds almost exactly the same thing as has been happening in my area (which is just around the cornor) thankfully not my house but 6 neighbours in the same street in one night! probbably the same little scum bags. did the cops fingerprint and stuff?

sharky
06-02-2011, 04:46 PM
Thats why I like having my dogs around...they hear everything at night and would bark like fook if someone came to the door..

Hillsy
07-02-2011, 08:55 AM
quote:Originally posted by skoerbin

sounds almost exactly the same thing as has been happening in my area (which is just around the cornor) thankfully not my house but 6 neighbours in the same street in one night! probbably the same little scum bags. did the cops fingerprint and stuff?

The cops came and dusted for prints but didn't come up with anything (the benchtop where the laptop was is a roughish matt finish, so no luck). But the stuff is insured so our insurer has said to get some quotes and they'll speed up the process (they're pretty busy with flood claims).

One of my neighbours is a cop and he's put in a request for extra patrols in the area now (doesn't help us get our Mac back, but it's better than nothing). And everyone in the street knows, so there'll be a few sets of eyes out looking for the scum.

Anyway, it's a wake-up call for us to be a bit more secure now. Neither me or the wife have been robbed before. I'm still fucking angry :(

Redmohawk
07-02-2011, 05:36 PM
leave the door open and something crap n broken that looks expensive about , you work out the rest a 12 inch auger is your best friend when you need a post hole. Or just realise your lucky to be ok and move on mate.