PDA

View Full Version : Free Bike Photo Shoot

Gix11
02-02-2011, 05:09 PM
Ok guys and gals, I got an email from Michael asking if anybody in the Nowra area was interested in having their bike photographed for free by professionals to make up their portfolio. Sounds and looks like they know what their doing and if you are looking for some decent photos of your bike to keepp or send of to mags then this is a good offer at the right price - FREE!

Here's Michael's email:

"Hi,
I'm looking for a couple of bikes to photograph for my portfolio.
I do motorcycle photography in my studio but want to get some location shots as well.
My website is www.studiomoda.com.au
I will do the photos for free, I just need permission to use them on my website for my portfolio.
If you know anyone interested just get them to email me.
Michael"

After checking his website I found his location:

We now have an office open next to our Studio at 245 Princes Hwy South Nowra. We are Open Tues-Fri 9:30am - 5:00pm and Sat 10:00am - 2:00pm. You can contact us by phone on 02 4402 9451

So anybody in the area interested, why not give it a shot??

Let us know how you go, if you do, and show us your photos.

nick76
02-02-2011, 06:52 PM
Im in Vincentia,bout 20min from this guy,but my bike isn't pro photo worthy(unless someone buys it and strips it,and re-paints it).
Fight Fan is only alittle further south than me,and his bike is worthy!

Gix11
02-02-2011, 07:34 PM
Why not? It might give him an idea for a distressed photoshoot type thing. You know, it doesn't have to be all clean and showroom state to make a good photo.

Fight_fan
03-02-2011, 06:11 AM
Yeh i drove past this guys place the other day. Saw a massive bike picture hanging off a building. I was planing on giving him a shout out soon actually. Jst need to get a few more things sorted on the 7/11

Nudie
03-02-2011, 01:40 PM
Spotted that last week also Lance, but I was riding in traffic and wasnt sure if it was just a promo banner or not. Seems an unlikely site for a pro studio, but i've never been in there so I shouldnt speculate.

Fight_fan
03-02-2011, 01:50 PM
Yeh its the old brick yard, I thought the same as u. wasnt 100% sure what it was all about... Sounds like a good thing tho! Should run the VTR up to him mate!

Nudie
03-02-2011, 07:02 PM
quote:Originally posted by Fight_fan

Yeh its the old brick yard, I thought the same as u. wasnt 100% sure what it was all about... Sounds like a good thing tho! Should run the VTR up to him mate!

I would feel obliged to wash it first, so that probably wont happen.

Fight_fan
04-02-2011, 06:48 AM
lol True...

Gix11
04-02-2011, 03:24 PM
UPDATE:

"Hi,

Thanks for doing that for me. I will probably go to Sydney to do some as well if I could line up a few to do at once. Free as well.

Michael"

So Sydney boys, and takers?

Yella
04-02-2011, 03:27 PM
I get down to Sanctuary point a fair bit so may take this offer up as soon as I get the last bits completed. Or maybe do a day up in Sydney with a couple of bikes