PDA

View Full Version : Issues with the Katana forum.

TurboKat
01-02-2011, 11:10 AM
I've been a member of Katana Australia for a while but never posted anything, lately I'm getting 'You are not authorised to read this forum' messages & can't get in.
I know a couple of ASF blokes are members there as well, can anybody shed some light on the situation?
I want some info on their Easter 30th Anniversary run.

kev@vcm
01-02-2011, 11:35 AM
i just so happen top be an admin on that forum will have a look and get back to you

hooligan
01-02-2011, 11:46 AM
They found out you have a ZXR and decided to ban you.

latheboy
01-02-2011, 12:21 PM
quote:Originally posted by hooligan

They found out you have AIDS and decided to ban you.
:D

oldskool
01-02-2011, 03:08 PM
[quote]Originally posted by hooligan

They found out you have manicured eye brows and decided to ban you.
:D

TurboKat
01-02-2011, 04:06 PM
I've got an idea, Hooligan can suck my dick while Latheboy licks my nuts & Oldskool tosses my salad... fucking Hippies. :(
Any news Kev? Still not working.

kev@vcm
01-02-2011, 04:08 PM
am digging in to it now TK

Snaffler
01-02-2011, 07:25 PM
quote:Originally posted by TurboKat

I've got an idea, Hooligan can suck my dick while Latheboy licks my nuts & Oldskool tosses my salad... fucking Hippies. :(

do you want fries with that sir? :D

hooligan
01-02-2011, 07:50 PM

Any news Kev? Still not working.

they are waiting for you to sell the kwaka, cure aids and grow your unibrow back.

i like being helpful.

TurboKat
14-02-2011, 09:59 AM
That Katana forum can suck my balls, what a fucking joke! I can't view any forums even though I've been a member for years so in frustration I registered under a different username, the forum lets me post an intro message then denies me access to all the forums again :( I've even tried with other computers with no joy so I'm fucked if I know how anyone can get access to the fucking joint.
I wanted to go to the 30 year anniversary run they're having at Easter but if they can't even organise an internet forum, what hope have they got of getting a meeting/run to work without fucking it up?
Fuck 'em.

Hillsy
14-02-2011, 10:44 AM
Found this:

http://www.suzuki-katana.net/downloads/easter-meet.pdf

kev@vcm
14-02-2011, 11:06 AM

That Katana forum can suck my balls, what a fucking joke! I can't view any forums even though I've been a member for years so in frustration I registered under a different username, the forum lets me post an intro message then denies me access to all the forums again :( I've even tried with other computers with no joy so I'm fucked if I know how anyone can get access to the fucking joint.
I wanted to go to the 30 year anniversary run they're having at Easter but if they can't even organise an internet forum, what hope have they got of getting a meeting/run to work without fucking it up?
Fuck 'em.

ok i just sent you a PM from the kat forum can you reply to it when you can some forums from time to time have troubles

TurboKat
14-02-2011, 11:39 AM
Thanx Hillsy, I can access the front page OK but can't get into the forum area.
Kev - I've replied to you through my email & clicked the link to the site but I still get "This board has no forums"

kev@vcm
14-02-2011, 12:17 PM
ok well im still working the problem at hand mate so i will try and get it fixed ASAP for ya im on the case

TurboKat
14-02-2011, 01:47 PM
Thanx mate.

Iceman
14-02-2011, 08:39 PM
Maybe it's not compatible with your Commodore64 Darren. I know I have problems staying logged into the kat site from home where I run Mozilla, but the work computer running explorer works fine, as does my iphone browser.

TurboKat
14-02-2011, 08:56 PM
Didn't think of trying the phone, that's why you're on the big bucks Ice.

Iceman
15-02-2011, 05:15 PM
Darren you must be accessing the new forum. I just tried and couldn't get anywhere either.

This is the link I use for the good old regular forum

http://members.suzuki-katana.net/index.php