PDA

View Full Version : Promo clip

el sammo
31-01-2011, 10:33 PM
made a clip up from my boss, no tech stuff but max skids so maybe ok haha what do you reckon? i havnt shown him yet

http://vimeo.com/19380931

Surt
01-02-2011, 04:13 AM
top job as always mate esp china dolls. tell ur bos they should perfom naked in paint thats the trend hows bg performance in chinese sammie?

el sammo
01-02-2011, 11:54 AM
i keep telling him we need more naked girls!!

el sammo
01-02-2011, 10:40 PM
hmm any feedback people? trying to make a add for chinese market selling top end stuff like ohlins, brembo etc im not really sure what to do for the add? naked girls? guns? any feedback is appreciated

Surt
02-02-2011, 07:33 AM
naked gals on guns? she-males on joints?? how bou sado mazo on brembo!!!

Gix11
02-02-2011, 04:11 PM
Chinese market needs more colourfull explosions, stars and shit in promo vids doesn't it?

If you're trying the sell the gear, focus on the gear mate. Get some bikes fitted up with the stuff and then show that bike doing something cool. i.e. close up of ohlins shock looking all pretty, then fitted to a bike, then get a mini cam facing at the shock, showing it compressing as you pull some wheelies, or out on the track. That kind of shit.

skoerbin
02-02-2011, 05:30 PM
nice clip, hope you got the right bus in the end

K6Thou
02-02-2011, 07:09 PM
Sammo I don't know you but I hate you..............lol

As gix11 said show the products working etc big explosions and fire works etc should get their attention.

My 2c.

el sammo
02-02-2011, 11:51 PM
quote:Originally posted by Gix11

Chinese market needs more colourfull explosions, stars and shit in promo vids doesn't it?

If you're trying the sell the gear, focus on the gear mate. Get some bikes fitted up with the stuff and then show that bike doing something cool. i.e. close up of ohlins shock looking all pretty, then fitted to a bike, then get a mini cam facing at the shock, showing it compressing as you pull some wheelies, or out on the track. That kind of shit.

that is a good idea man!! i think i like putting too much stunting stuff in haha