PDA

View Full Version : Why are women such hypocrites??

jakam04
11-03-2007, 10:12 AM
Not fuckin happy.... when the wife puts her wallet containing $350 on the front seat of the car and then attends to kids... one minute its there, the next its missing....

Credit cards, store cards, car fuel card, licence etc all gone and now cancelled hopefully in time before some bastard spends fuck all funds I do have. Heres to hoping that they were happy enough with the $350 cash and didnt worry about keeping the credit cards etc....

Mind you... a few weeks ago, I placed the car keys on the front seat and quickly loaded shopping in the rear passenger area and did I get a talking to for being careless... Lets just say that if someone was that good to get the keys and start the car and fuck off while im next to the car, they fuckin deserve the car....

With this money gone, thats a fuckin big chuck of essential funds that a family with 3 kids cant afford to do without. This being said... Im still trying to work out if I can now afford to go to AFR...

This is fucked.

Jarrod

geesexar
11-03-2007, 11:33 AM
sorry to hear that jarrod..some people are just plain CUNTS..you'd like to catch them in the act and break their fuckin fingers then their wrists and arms and then their face and finally..drag em into the gutter and call the cops..tell the cops you just found this poor retcked soul in the gutter and say he looks like he'd been in a STREETFIGHT

11-03-2007, 11:45 AM
Didn't you know Jarrod, that's the prime law of the feminist movement :D

barknmad
11-03-2007, 01:31 PM
Sorry to hear that!
It's almost getting as bad as o'seas!
Same thing happened to my Missus last year. We had just bought a car and bought it home in the driveway. Nicked into the house to get some keys before backing it into the carport. In that short time the wallet from the front seat went. We discovered this about two hours later and notified the credit card companies...Too loate they had maxed the card out at a local bike shop on leathers and helmets !!!
It took us about three months before the card company accepted the fraud and refunded the money but we still had to make the payments.
Cash is different!
Let karma sort it.
Good luck
8^(

madmaxman1986
11-03-2007, 02:51 PM
I just had my aluminum flywheel for the turbo supra stolen out of the car. the dumb shits at the shop put all my perf parts in it, outside, UN-fucking-LOCKED. $500 piece too.

Large
11-03-2007, 06:16 PM
quote:Originally posted by madmaxman1986

I just had my aluminum flywheel for the turbo supra stolen out of the car. the dumb shits at the shop put all my perf parts in it, outside, UN-fucking-LOCKED. $500 piece too.

Then they should pay for it.

loosebruce
11-03-2007, 08:30 PM
Yeah mate that's a low act,robbing a woman with kids.
Who the fuck are these lowlifes?
(have you checked under the seat?)

jakam04
11-03-2007, 08:36 PM
Ive only just stopped short from a complete refit of all internals of a Toyota Prado.... no fuckin purse... definitely some low fuckin cock or slag that took the purse it seems.....

Jarrod

11-03-2007, 09:55 PM
shit house luck mate,but have no fear,we here at ASF are a generous lot and therefore you will have no shortage of beer or accommodation.See, now you have no excuse for not turning up mate

cheers

jakam04
12-03-2007, 08:45 AM
i appreciate the sentiments Davo, but realistically, cost of fuel riding down, accomodation and also food and piss... Its far beyond the call of duty for you guys to fork out to enable me to come down. I hadmoney set asside to come down, but now this $350 has gone, my money is going to be used to pay necessary bills.

Thank you anyway

Jarrod

scotty mac
12-03-2007, 07:31 PM
sorry to here dude[V]u weren't shopping in inala were u.....

elle
12-03-2007, 07:54 PM
that's horrible. sorry to hear as well. Hope you manage to find some way to get down to AFR.

sharky
12-03-2007, 08:07 PM
It works at at what, $5 a head ??? Get yer ass down there Jakam.

jakam04
13-03-2007, 08:54 AM
Hey Guys,

After a bit of soul searching and also beating my head against a brick wall, I have found a way to raise money so I can go to AFR. I have sold a few now non essential items.. So Davo, Sharky and all others who offered assistance for getting me to come on AFR, a big thanks and will definitely enjoy a drink or 6 with you soon.

Jarrod