PDA

View Full Version : P.Island classic Jan 21-23

ralph
17-01-2011, 08:55 PM
Just a reminder that its on again
Dont know if Ill head down or not
Those racing are said to include gardener, wally campbell cam donald robbie phillis etc.
73 entries for the forgotton era main event!
january 21 to 23
$25 entry sat
$35 sun

Hagarr
17-01-2011, 08:58 PM
I'll be there!!!

Watch for a Ranga in an ASF shirt or even a WASF one.

Nudie
19-01-2011, 08:31 AM
Yep decided last night that i'm going. Leaving thurs morning, riding down the coast (leisurely) to arrive fri arvo. Dunno where we are staying yet, but we'll find something (me and my big brother). Look for a big ugly cunt (easy to spot in a crowd of motorcyclists) in a ASF shirt!

Hagarr
24-01-2011, 07:31 PM
Found ME HAHAHAAH!

Good to see you guys and put a name to the faces.

Nudie, Gibbo, Stelf , Kato and the little tearaways.

will try and catch up for Supers and maybe we can do something different and get pissed.

Hey how was the racing Steve Martin 1.38.9????

Man that was great to watch andf actually got to speak to the one and only legend of all tim "The Croz" what a man and looking fucken good at 55 years old!!! Bastard!!

Nudie
25-01-2011, 09:00 AM
Bumped into Hagarr in the pits (was great to meet you by the way) and met a little guy riding around with an ASF shirt. He was so small, he had to sit on the tank, highchair style. Told me his name is Jack and took me to meet his mum and dad. Good to see you guys again (Kato and Stelf).
Without the ASF shirts we probably wouldnt have met up. Says a lot for a black shirt I think!
The racing was fantastic, I wish I had just a smidge of the talent those guys have. But wandering around the pits was the biggest eye opener.
Then we rode home on a couple of roads we havent done before and loved it! What a great weekend

ralph
25-01-2011, 07:20 PM
didnt make it there in the end
So I'm guessing Steve Martin won it again?

Hagarr
25-01-2011, 09:01 PM
No Jeremi McWilliams

mind you Steve Martin won three races and his fastest lap time was 1.38.9???? fucken fast.

Top weekend.

KATO ZX7
25-01-2011, 10:37 PM
Its always good to meet my fellow family members, yes, the t-shirts give you all away :D
Nudie and bro, good to see you again, and Hagar, your a beautiful red head :D
There was 1 other, i cant remember the name but i know your a local to me, dont be shy.

My little Jack (wearing his ASF shirt) had his first big day riding around on his mum's fuel tank
i'm such a proud mum, he passed his 'im not scared anymore' test.
The only problem after that was i couldnt stop him climbing back onto the tank to do another lap thru the tunnel and into the pits. "c'mon mum" was most of what he said all day lol

Steve Martin, what a bloody ledgend, rides like a demon on speed, and a top nextdoor neighbour to boot (guess who scored a matching front and back set of near new tyres and assortment of race team merch that he no longer wanted.... glad he's around the same size as me)oh yeah, be jealous..

What a top bloke!

Awsome day, just a shame i had to go home....

Hagarr
26-01-2011, 07:30 PM
You go girl!