PDA

View Full Version : Permit arrived

alfiestorm
09-03-2007, 05:55 PM
I was getting worried for a while but I know have the certificate of approval to import my bike to Australia came in the post just a moment ago yeeeeeehhhaaaaaaaaa :D

cutcat
09-03-2007, 08:52 PM
Alfie, is that the bike that is going to be smoked by mine!!!!;)

alfiestorm
09-03-2007, 10:21 PM
Not a chance mate not a chance my bike is so fast it makes it posties bikes look slow :D

Jockney Rebel
10-03-2007, 12:10 AM
alf ull need binoculars to see me ..cos ill be so far ahead :] well done mate got all ur stuff from the DVLA to export it ?

geesexar
10-03-2007, 05:04 AM
well done alfie..wont be long now

Rocket
10-03-2007, 01:24 PM
Good shit Alfie, how long before you move out ?

alfiestorm
10-03-2007, 09:33 PM
it is just a matter of weeks now provided nothing gets held up with the house sale.

Yeah frank got all sorted with the DVLA I thought I was going to have to pay the cunts some money just for them let me export my own bike it all changed with the advent of the new style log books. All I have to do now is when the removal company come and crate and take my bike I fill in one section of the form with my signature and date bike was exported and send it to the dvla and thats it job done for the cost of a stamp.

Oh yeah the tax man sent me a letter saying I owe £6500 and I have 3 days to pay it so I sent them a letter back telling them to go fuck them selves using different words of course and also explaining the error of thier ways and a couple of weeks ago I had a reply. Dear Mr cleal it appears that there has been a mistake and please accept our appologies blah blah blah.
I have now framed the letter and instructed a financial advisor friend of mine to look into ny tax affiars and it is looking good so far and probably will not me finalised until after I arrive in Auss but a nice bonus will be on it's way.

geesexar
11-03-2007, 07:49 AM
good onya stu..fuck the tax office before they fuck you