PDA

View Full Version : Helping a Mate Out

Hagarr
05-01-2011, 09:46 PM
Might seem a bit corny but didn't know where to put this but chucked it here for whatever reasons.

just an open invitation/offer to any of you guys or gals out there affected by the deluge you're receiving on the East Coast with any form of assistance if you've been relocated due to the flooding, I can offer Clothes, Shoes, Furniture at a pinch or if your jobs have been affected a few bucks to Tie you over if required.

I've only got girls so unfortunately the only kids clothes i can offer are that, if you're "F" for fat size (2xl) I may have some spare ASF tees I can help withfor you guys.

Don't be shy don't feel bad about just let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Keep Dry people!

Fight_fan
06-01-2011, 06:12 AM
Thats awesome Danny! Top stuff mate!

rock hard
06-01-2011, 07:06 AM
I always said that you were the bloke who would give the shirt off your back Dan,you proved me rite again!

scotty
06-01-2011, 07:08 AM
yep good shit, hey me to, got 2 boys here so any kids stuff i can help with......

boris
06-01-2011, 07:12 AM
doesn't sound corny at all to me Hagarr sounds right gentlemanly actually

Shadowzone
06-01-2011, 09:03 AM
I'm also getting a second household full of furniture on the 17th so PM me too if you have lost your furniture and I'll see what I have available to hand out. All the excess was going to my mothers to be stored and given to those in need anyway so if you need something let me know and if I have it it's yours no charge. We'll arrange delivery asap for you.

I'll have furniture, boxes of Kitchen gear, linen (most of it is old but it will do till you can get new stuff) boxes of clothes of varying sizes from XL to 3 or 4XL (a couple of hideously ugly Hawaiian shirts definitely first come first served for those!!!) and other assorted household items which I'm happy to hand out because they're not needed.

Fight_fan
06-01-2011, 10:05 AM
quote:Originally posted by Shadowzone

(a couple of hideously ugly Hawaiian shirts definitely first come first served for those!!!)

Perfect for the big fat party animal! :D

Tony Nitrous
07-01-2011, 11:02 AM
Been hit a few times over on Bayside but nothing compared
to what they're getting up North.

Roads aren't too bad, but I had to try and find the
shallowest part of my driveway to get back to my shed today !

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/2329/roadsd.jpg

pt
11-01-2011, 07:13 AM
Same again, if any ASFers need anything give a yell. Can get things to brissy in the near future and of course can mail small stuff if anyone is in need. Send me an email and i'll see what i can do.

Beaza
11-01-2011, 10:47 AM
Awesome stuff guys ....kudos to ya all

Gixxer_rat85
11-01-2011, 05:35 PM
Yeah, well done Hagarr and troops!!! Heartwarming stuff. I`m in SE melb, so not much I can do from here, but if anyone needs somewhere to stay down here I have a spare bedroom, and plenty of room on the couch if you don`t mind the mess (bikes and parts strewn everyfrigginwhere). I got some clothes I can spare too, mens L and XL, and a set of crockery. Just let me know

LKC73
11-01-2011, 05:49 PM
What a great bunch of blokes!

skoerbin
11-01-2011, 06:37 PM
if anyone needs a hand/house at risk of flooding i have a 4wd and a spare garage if you need a place to store anything, my house should remain dry. im on the northside of brissy but as long as i get get to you im willing to give a hand!

Yamie
11-01-2011, 08:33 PM
I'm on the Goldy if anyone needs a hand my roof is fixed and I buildt a seaway around the side of the house. Brissy not looking so good got evac from there today. I'm lucky I only lost my frigde when we got flooded 2 weeks ago

11-01-2011, 10:23 PM
Ain't got a lot to spare but there's a lounge suite sitting out in the shed. Crockery and other bits and pieces. I'll have a dig round and see what else is left from my days in the cave.

Only thing is, how to get stuff from Sydney to Queensland?

Fuck paying full freight rates.

Any ideas?

Shadowzone
12-01-2011, 01:21 AM
quote:Originally posted by playswithnitro

Ain't got a lot to spare but there's a lounge suite sitting out in the shed. Crockery and other bits and pieces. I'll have a dig round and see what else is left from my days in the cave.

Only thing is, how to get stuff from Sydney to Queensland?

Fuck paying full freight rates.

Any ideas?

Jimmy and a big ass trailer?

Hagarr
12-01-2011, 09:00 AM
I'll put some money in for Jock's fuel if anything comes out of this!