PDA

View Full Version : Gonna pop a cap in yo ass muthafucka!!

EFE 1230
04-01-2011, 08:10 PM
Just had a drive by shooting about three houses down on the opposite side of the road from my house!

nine sharp very loud pops that sounded nothing like fireworks followed by a commodore leaving at speed, and it's the second one involving the fucktards that live there.

lots of cops arriving now.........

Welcome to my hood muthafucka's!!!!

EFE 1230
04-01-2011, 08:25 PM
Woooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yellow crime scene tape is now around the house!!!!!!!!!!!!

and someone is being taken away in an ambulance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no news crews as yet...............

Gitzy
04-01-2011, 08:44 PM
Lol.. good to see your upbeat about it Mike..

-Dex-
04-01-2011, 08:54 PM
I hate fairies who think that hiding behind a trigger makes you tough. My bro got shot in a drive by a few years ago over something he had nothing to do with, he didn't even know the cum guzzlers involved just wrong place wrong time. Luckily the 22 slug came within about 3" of his nuts and less than an inch from his femoral artery and it was an in-and-out so he only needed minor surgery, an inch to the right though and I'd be minus my brother.

Fuck those wannabe gangsta pussies. How about acting like men you yellow cunts.

ralph
04-01-2011, 09:12 PM
chick chick boom

Shadowzone
04-01-2011, 09:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDt4q2cDRlQ

EFE 1230
04-01-2011, 09:41 PM
news crews have shown up so coppers block the road either side of the house and turn the flashing lights on "disco" for the news conference.

the "Police Forensic Unit" has now arrived........... so "CSI" LOL!

turns out they pulled into the drive and when the bloke opened the door they fired on him and hit him at least once............pretty piss poor considering they shot nine times!

neighbor heard the shots then walked to end of his drive to see the white commodore reverse out and speed off, funny thing is that he reckons the car is a regular visitor easy to spot with it's 20" chrome rims!

the last shooting at the house was when the bloke who got shot tonight came home to find his mrs "entertaining" one of her ex's and shot at him as the ex dived out the bedroom window and jumped the fence, hit nothing but his fence and the opposite house's roller door/side wall.

all charges relating to the incident were later dropped due to "insufficient evidence" (one neighbor has a brother in-law who's a detective that let him know the result)

EFE 1230
04-01-2011, 10:05 PM
Mr Policeman has been at my door asking questions, but I don be no muthafuckin' snitch mahn, snitches be bitches!! gotta be keepin' it real in da hood!!

I can't believe how many fucksticks have parked up in the street and gone for a look, copper reckons now it has hit the news bulletins on TV they'll be showing up for the next couple of hours.

Snaffler
04-01-2011, 10:09 PM
you need to setup a stall out front selling ASF gear lol

KATO ZX7
04-01-2011, 10:55 PM
I will be watching the late news, get out there and camera bomb the reporters shots

fimpBIKES
04-01-2011, 11:27 PM
drug dealers house?

EFE 1230
05-01-2011, 08:44 AM
News crew at my door!!!

want a "on camera" interview...............

sorry mate haven't done my hair or make-up this morning!!!!!!!

the online article

A MAN has been taken to hospital after a Paralowie house was sprayed with bullets.

Neighbours said they heard at least five shots fired at the house at 8.30pm.

Police said three people were inside the house at the time and that a 27-year-old northern suburbs man was shot in the foot. He was treated at the Royal Adelaide Hospital.

Police said the shots were fired from a car that pulled into the front yard of the Liberator Drive home.

A woman was among three people arrested over the shooting when the Holden Statesman they were travelling in was spotted by patrols on Phillip Hwy about ten minutes after the shooting.

The three; a Craigmore man ,25, and a Gepps Cross couple, a 48 year old man and a 24 year old woman, were charged with acts to endanger life, discharge firearm and property damage and have been refused bail.

All are expected to appear in the Elizabeth Magistrates Court later today. Investigations are continuing.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/man-hurt-in-drive-by-shooting-at-paralowie/story-e6frea83-1225982001548

fuckwits got the street name wrong in the article but correct on the photo caption.

I would have thought that shooting an illegal firearm i.e. a semi automatic pistol a total of nine times at another person you were intending to do more than just "endangering life"

Large
05-01-2011, 08:32 PM
quote:and a Gepps Cross couple, a 48 year old man and a 24 year old woman,

living the dream...

Surt
05-01-2011, 08:47 PM
hey efe looks loik ur having fun cabbage gardeners bloody mexicans! wtf mr zalepka? any one of ur neighbours or urself?

Surt
06-01-2011, 05:56 AM
i shoulda said crow eaters not cabbage gardeners blimey oops!