PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas to me not

Yamie
22-12-2010, 09:55 PM
Driving to work with a smile on my face because I have a week of with my newborn baby Girl Happy.Then bang at 120 Ks a blowout smashed into the rail and then back into the righthand lane thank God that Semi missed me At Logan GC The 4be is fuck

skoerbin
22-12-2010, 10:11 PM
shit ay, not a good start to christmas! Insurance? think of the positives, would have been a lot worse if you were on your bike and not in the car

Yamie
22-12-2010, 10:26 PM
Don't worry I was thinking of that when I was still heading for the river. Not good. Now I have a week to strip the 4b and repair all the panels

Shadowzone
22-12-2010, 10:37 PM
Running Kumho tyres?

Yamie
22-12-2010, 10:43 PM
Anything has to be better than the one's that I had on:D

Shadowzone
22-12-2010, 10:53 PM
Kumhos on trucks blow out all the tiime that's why I asked.

I was going to suggest sending them the bill if it was their tyres. They are fucked after about 40,000ks on trucks but they are cheap so I guess you get what you pay for...

Yamie
22-12-2010, 11:10 PM
I carn't upload photo'as soon as I can I will. I would go back to the cunt who sold me these one's but he shut down now I know way. Thank God the missis and kid's weren't in the car

Yamie
22-12-2010, 11:16 PM
quote:Originally posted by Shadowzone

Kumhos on trucks blow out all the tiime that's why I asked.

I was going to suggest sending them the bill if it was their tyres. They are fucked after about 40,000ks on trucks but they are cheap so I guess you get what you pay for...

Fuck you were right it was

Shadowzone
22-12-2010, 11:19 PM
Get onto them and tell them you're going to send them the damage bill.

They'll send a rep out to inspect them and the k's on the vehicle vs the purchase date k's etc and should cough up.

I know of several cases on trucks where they've footed the damage bill for trucks going bush with steers blowing out.

Yamie
22-12-2010, 11:33 PM
I will the tread on the tyre is still thick it's just expoled. I still have the hole tread here it got stuck between the body of the ute the way I got it was when I pulled the wheel off

RevHead
23-12-2010, 07:17 AM
glad your ok though yammie ,,man it makes me wonder sometimes about tyre manifacturers and there products

Redmohawk
23-12-2010, 07:41 AM
I've heard of a few dogdie fuckers selling second hand stuff as new (when its done low K's and looks good on outside) but has been run flat and fucked the inside of tyre wall (big cause of blowouts in modern tyre's)

boris
23-12-2010, 07:43 AM
but at least you're still here to have chrissy with them mate many aren't so fortunate what kinda 4b?

lurch
23-12-2010, 09:49 AM
quote:Originally posted by Shadowzone

Get onto them and tell them you're going to send them the damage bill.

They'll send a rep out to inspect them and the k's on the vehicle vs the purchase date k's etc and should cough up.

I know of several cases on trucks where they've footed the damage bill for trucks going bush with steers blowing out.

I know at least two people that have done just that with Yokohama 4wd tyres and been sucessful. It's worth a go at least.

Yamie
23-12-2010, 01:45 PM
quote:Originally posted by boris

but at least you're still here to have chrissy with them mate many aren't so fortunate what kinda 4b?

Nissan Navara dual cab and at least it can take a good hit

boris
23-12-2010, 06:01 PM
was gonna say if it was a 60 series or GQ then I could help with parts mate but got no navara bits around