PDA

View Full Version : fucking sly cunts

BANDITROD
21-12-2010, 07:57 PM
i just a call to home from some gook claiming to be from microsoft ringing to tell me my computer has a virus and first up she asked if my computer was on i said yes and within seconds my computer started to chuck a hissy fit i turned my modem off straght away and pulled the plug on the wall socket for the computer obviously now operating without probs i was wondering if anyone had ever had this happen to them before

i knew it was suss considering the could not have got my home phone number very easily.... well that and i dont trust any fucking gooks

VFighteR
21-12-2010, 08:05 PM
yeah mate - had some indian prick call me and my sister in law with the exact same thing, saying they were form the microsoft help desk and our PC's were sending them a virus or some bullshit like that - dumb fuckers, we both own Macs! Be aware ppl!!!

BANDITROD
21-12-2010, 08:13 PM
yeah thats exactly what they told me

EFE 1230
21-12-2010, 08:29 PM
Ha Ha and people laugh when I tell them I'm still on "dial up"!

can't ring me when I'm using the fucking phone line can they!!

Snaffler
21-12-2010, 08:32 PM
i never answer my home phone..
its always cunts asking for cash or some stupid shit

lurch
21-12-2010, 08:38 PM
Exact same thing happended to a bloke at work about a month ago Rod, except he was a bit slower off the mark than you and picked up a virus.

BANDITROD
21-12-2010, 08:46 PM
my missus thought i was just being paraniod i fucking knew it damn cunts

BANDITROD
21-12-2010, 08:51 PM
quote:Originally posted by EFE 1230

Ha Ha and people laugh when I tell them I'm still on "dial up"!

can't ring me when I'm using the fucking phone line can they!!
yeah well ya fucking right mate

VFighteR
21-12-2010, 08:56 PM
as soon as I hear those fuckers on the other end, i tell em fuck you and hang up! Fuck em I say....arrogant fucks! can you tell im pissed?

fimpBIKES
21-12-2010, 09:52 PM
people still have home phone lines?

el sammo
22-12-2010, 01:39 AM
i say the safest thing to do is go and find the house closest to you that has anyone of not 100% pure australian bloodline stretching back over 6 generations and beat them to death in the street, it has to have been them!

Jockney Rebel
22-12-2010, 02:11 AM
lol @100% bloodline [and yes i do get the irony of it ]lol

nick76
22-12-2010, 03:25 AM
I had some dodgy indian prick ring me up,and tell me how i had alot of dramas with my Vodafone account.
Funny that,coz i've never had an account with Vodafone before.
Must've been trying to just scam personal details off me.

336LJ
22-12-2010, 10:08 AM
quote:Originally posted by Snaffler

i never answer my home phone..
its always cunts asking for cash or some stupid shit

same here, it can ring 100 times and I'm 4ft from it - I never answer it - if someone actually needs me they can ring my mobile and even then I don't answer private numbers.

I had a curry muncher years ago trying to 'set up'life insurance for me over the phone (with a 1 month free trial LOL WTF) so I went through about 30min of questions then when he asked me to say clearly "yes" I said "the free one thanks" - no say YES "I'll take the free trial thanks sure sounds good". really fast so they couldnt cut the audio up to justify raping my funds
never heard from em since, never seen a cent go from my account.

VFighteR
22-12-2010, 11:06 AM
kunts!!

BANDITROD
22-12-2010, 05:16 PM
quote:Originally posted by el sammo

i say the safest thing to do is go and find the house closest to you that has anyone of not 100% pure australian bloodline stretching back over 6 generations and beat them to death in the street, it has to have been them!
lol ;):D

Jup
22-12-2010, 06:02 PM
Word amongst the nerds is that Microsoft will never contact you. You pay them a premium for support, but you must also initiate any support enquiries.

In short: Anytime anyone contacts you saying they're from Microsoft, it's a scam.

oldskool
22-12-2010, 09:21 PM
Black cunts called us today the miss's said she could'nt even understand what the butbut was saying so she hug up!
Master Blaster got Gooks, we got Curries Danger people its not just our county the fuckers are after!

rod185651
22-12-2010, 09:33 PM
I just had my hotmail account hacked and everyone in my address book was sent some scam email, I've received a few of these myself from other guy's email addresses also. seems yo be another common occurrence.

LKC73
22-12-2010, 10:10 PM
I dont have a land phone line and havent for the last 5 years. I just use the phone line for internet access. Makes life a whole lot simpler, and besides, dont want to be giving them arss rapers at Telstra a cent of mine!