PDA

View Full Version : so i been screwed over.

chopiesel
06-03-2007, 07:44 AM
well looks like the tiller ( that can be seen here http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4846)wont be ready fo ASF. it has the 02 gsxr 600 subframe, solo seat cover and undertail all there but the tail peice that i orderd from ebay with a shipping time of 4-6 days on the 18/2 still isnt here. and the tracking number i finally got from them is for a parcel that was delivered to south america in 2005!!! now i cant contact them. im pretty peeved as although i will get a refund from paypal it doesnt leave me with enough time to get a new and and paint it.

god damn it.

Phill
06-03-2007, 08:21 AM
C'Mon mate be positive.
Use the old stuff, few cable ties, can of matt black ALL GOOD!! See you at ASF. wasn't there a mention of the award for most imaginitive use of cable ties?

Sucks to hear about the panels but, lucky paypal covers for that sort of stuff huh. Ebay is set up well like that fortunatly. Hope you get the bit and money back
Phill

BOHEMION
06-03-2007, 09:49 AM
Look up the user name on Ebay mate, Post it up I'm sure afew of the boys will give em shit hehe

ozpete01
06-03-2007, 12:43 PM
oooooooo post there user name, nuffin beats a bit of internet bullying hahahahaha

WATEVR
06-03-2007, 12:59 PM
shafted mate thats no good to hear and yeah give us there user name so none fall for there shit aswell.

fimpBIKES
06-03-2007, 02:55 PM
post that username asap!!!!

you really need rear bodywork?
just throw all the electrics in a plastic bag and tape it up
do the run naked!

Slingblade
06-03-2007, 04:59 PM
Sorry to hear it mate. Must be going around. I paid for a tail off a cbr954 off US ebay on the 28th of Jan and it still aint turned up. Tracking said it didnt leave the US until the 22nd of Feb! I cant complain though, at least the bloke is replying to my emails(after two weeks!) and i have a tracking number. I would be interested to see if its the same mob.

theres no way a tail should keep you from the fools mate. You will work something out.

chopiesel
06-03-2007, 05:20 PM
does there name start with stu?

Slingblade
06-03-2007, 05:58 PM
nope.

Hope you get the cash back mate.

06-03-2007, 06:09 PM
You're still driving to the fools aren't you chpoweisel?

chopiesel
06-03-2007, 06:50 PM
quote:Originally posted by chalk10

You're still driving to the fools aren't you chpoweisel?

im thinking i might ride the r1

chopaweeza
07-03-2007, 05:21 PM
It happens alot with large items from the USA. My rear guard took 3 months because they underquoted me on postage for airmail and shipped it surface without my knowledge. Surface from the USA add 3-4 weeks for it to clear customs on their end before it leaves their borders. A bloke I work with bought a complete 06' GSXR1000 front end off ebay to repair his 02'. Paid $1100 for UPS same week delivery and after 5 weeks finally found that because of an error on the address label it got sent to Austria not Australia. He paid through an ICD(International Currency Draught-International bank cheque)and has no fall back on it .He has to either pay the extra to get it shipped from the UPS depot in Austria or pursue the seller for a refund they are already baulking at.

chopiesel
07-03-2007, 08:09 PM
im actually pretty horrified as its all im waiting on. i made a trunk thing this arvo to hold the batt, computer and the rest of the wiring. fucking pisses me off.

jakam04
07-03-2007, 08:13 PM
Fuck.... Ive just bought an item from the US for a surprise mod on the GSXR and am hoping that I dont have such a shocker of a time for delivery... I already know it wont be here for AFR, but Id still rather get it sooner than later lol...

Jarrod