PDA

View Full Version : loss of ownership rights

uncle pervy
15-12-2010, 02:15 AM
yeah yeah yeah i know none of you care, and because of that this is whats happening. this 4 part series explains just how you will soon not own the property you hold ownership papers too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd3fH9P8394

at least watch the first part before you decide to right this off as crap. please.

Jockney Rebel
15-12-2010, 03:15 AM
intersting ..it does "seem" that Australia being a country under "friendly" occupation would be subject to the laws and statutes of a foreign power [in this case the united kingdom of great britian]
also interesting is the fact that after world war 2 the UK was put under pressure to change the title of its empire [as it was no longer politically correct to have a country in the newly formed united nations thats was seen as an imperialist ruler of 2 thirds of the globe]so the title was changed to "commonwealth" altogether a more acceptable moniker but this changed nothing except the actual title
later on Britian began "realeasing" its colonies and granting them independance in a deal that would still subjugate them econmically so although they "appear" to have autonomous rule
they dont as is apparent in the titles of all the defence forces of former british colonies

they all are prefixed with the word "royal" which technically means under the control of the monarchy

imagine if i hired your car from you took out all the good bits stereo wheels etc and replaced them with less desirable items conned you into thinking they were of the same value and then hired the car back to you .well the analergy is an accurate representation of how the colonies were

Jockney Rebel
15-12-2010, 03:21 AM
..btw the union jack was designed by james the 1st of england and the 6th of scotland the first monarch of the united kingdom being a scot he made sure the saltire {st andrews cross}{ was above all the other crosses [this has since been changed by the english to have the st georges cross on top]
he is also responsible for the translation of the bible from latin into english which is why you see his name on the first pages

uncle pervy
15-12-2010, 03:24 AM
and the king james bible is the foundation of where our laws come from. not the regulations and acts that govern us but the common law that people have lived by for hundreds of years.

uncle pervy
15-12-2010, 03:31 AM
On Thursday 3rd October 2007, the High Court of Australia made rulings over residential and rural land that effectively removes all land ownership from the people of Queensland and puts it squarely into the hands of the State Government. The court ruling that ‘fee simple’ and the ‘common law’ are now no longer recognised in Queensland means we no longer are part of the Commonwealth and no longer have ownership or say in your land, that Queensland is a separate entity that can make its own laws.

Surt
15-12-2010, 08:08 AM
sorry to interfere into ur local debates folks but im 100% with yas mates thats a fuckin disgrace for the land of Oz to be under the auspice of the uk with the bloody governer general autorised to put of the prime etc that weird for an independent country to say the least... just wait a bit and let me sneak down under we'll show em poms the aussies pride one more beer please!

alfiestorm
15-12-2010, 08:28 AM
Heres something for you chaps to think about.
I am heavily involved with the Euro sceptics and fucking hate the whole united states of Europe idea the fuckin twats in brusells are trying to impose upon the UK , so I am a supporting member of the United Kingdom Independence party.

Now to the point the fucking EU want to control every EU member country and all thier interests,military,police and laws.
Now think about it, What interests does the UK have overseas and its ok to put E marked parts on your bikes

chopiesel
15-12-2010, 09:46 AM
you know what......i really couldn't give a fuck, im gonna go fishing today and have a few beers while doing it.

oh and land leases in the ACT can be renewed at any time for another 99 years at no charge.

uncle pervy
15-12-2010, 11:01 AM
renewed or not. if you pay for it you damn well have the right to own it
the mob in brussels is the u.n. and what they are doing there they are doing here. this issue goes deeper than you know

uncle pervy
15-12-2010, 04:15 PM
want to know more? go here
http://www.sosnews.org/newsfront/?p=49 or
http://www.larryhannigan.com/treason.htm

or do like i just did and go see your local member of parliament and ask him/her to look into the current state of julia gillards treason charge. if you do that, tell him it is your will that he look into it and report back to you. however you must use the words "it is my will that," this is because we elect them to do the will of the people, us. not to do their will. if you use these words they must do it or they are interfering with your parliamentary process, which is a chargeable offence.
do what you can to bring pressure to the govt and make them understand they are accountable to us
if we stand together we can win

Redmohawk
15-12-2010, 04:43 PM
Are you planning on living past 100 and living at the same residence ? I doub't it , Do you desire your offsprings ofspring to be still keeping your place past 100 years ? I doubt that to, So your grand or even great grandchildren have to sell your property before 100 years if willed to them (and make a tidy sum at the same time I bet) so wheres the problem ? I'm sure as shit not likly to live out the next 20 years the way i ride and sure as shit i will leave a debt if anything as I plan on enjoying my life. Piss the kids inheritance against the closest wall I say , after putting them through UNI let alone feeding them clothing them and supporting them up to say 25 if they cant do it them selves fuck em!

Redmohawk
15-12-2010, 04:44 PM
Besides the gov telling you they own it not you is about as fuccked up as a bug telling a ant they own the hill lol Its dirt move on.

Dick
15-12-2010, 05:51 PM
I have not watched the video, however, in response to "Royal" prefixes and the control of the monarchy over Australia and our defence forces, check out the Statute of Westminster 1931 and the Australia Act 1986. The poms have no legislative control over Australia.

uncle pervy
15-12-2010, 08:48 PM
the Australia act. lol
the "new constitution" enacted by bob hawke without a referendum after the referendum to become a republic was rejected by the Australian public. neat trick that one. poms never did have any legislative control over australia, not after federation anyway. the original job of the governor general was to make sure any new laws didnt infringe on the constitution and to pass new laws onto the queen for royal assent. well those days are gone, now the governor general is called the parliamentry secretary and he answers to the government. in my opinion the australia act isnt fit to wipe our arse's with

rock hard
15-12-2010, 08:56 PM
fuck me pervy have you nothing better to do..next youll be telling us that elvis was an alien.that micheal jackson wasnt white,and george w.was a fuckin genius..and paris hilton is a virgin..go and finish the fuckin triumph...

uncle pervy
15-12-2010, 08:59 PM
quote:Originally posted by Redmohawk

Are you planning on living past 100 and living at the same residence ? I doub't it , Do you desire your offsprings ofspring to be still keeping your place past 100 years ? I doubt that to, So your grand or even great grandchildren have to sell your property before 100 years if willed to them (and make a tidy sum at the same time I bet) so wheres the problem ? I'm sure as shit not likly to live out the next 20 years the way i ride and sure as shit i will leave a debt if anything as I plan on enjoying my life. Piss the kids inheritance against the closest wall I say , after putting them through UNI let alone feeding them clothing them and supporting them up to say 25 if they cant do it them selves fuck em!

how about if you brought a shiny new bike saying to yourself how good it will look after you fighter it. then you get it home only to discover you cant fighter it cause in reality you have only leased it and any changes you make will land you in trouble and result in having it taken off you to prevent you making any attempt at personalizing it. property is property not only land. after they have taken your land, whats to stop them taking your bike, boat, car caravan, computer sony ect.or any other property you own.
think they wont do that? bet your parents, grandparents never thought the govt could/would take the land out from under you. and as for living to 100, thats my plan and with better health care, nutrition ect. people are living longer.
and so what if your kids/grandkids make a tidy sum from selling the land you leave them, isnt that better than the government corporation taking you hard earned stuff and giving your decendants nothing and taking theirs to boot

uncle pervy
15-12-2010, 09:10 PM
almost got it right morry. elvis wasnt white, michael jackson is an alien, george w is a virgin and paris hilton is a genius
and the govt owning everything and telling us its theirs to do with as they please is communism

uncle pervy
15-12-2010, 09:18 PM
fuck me i wasnt going to start ranting again, dammit.

Surt
16-12-2010, 04:06 AM
nwo! yids conspiracy! now just wait for our fellow member Uncontrol to come hehe
ps funny enough, eurika flag on the 2nd link uv given uncle pervy and i was just about to say its a real aussie flag

Tony Nitrous
16-12-2010, 05:32 PM
I didn't watch the link,
therefore im still quite happy in my ignorance,
and more interested in how much icecream is in my Freezer.
(Magnum Classic's and my secret stash of Magnum Dark's)

chopiesel
16-12-2010, 05:40 PM
i went fishing today again, it was sunny.

look a cat

http://www.catfacts.org/cat-facts.jpg

Redmohawk
16-12-2010, 05:55 PM
Its not a bike its dirt! You own yours (or you want to if your right in this rant) Well I say I own the whole world and you can all get the fuck off ! Sounds silly, only as silly as you saying you own something that has been here 4.5 billion years and will be for another 4.5 billion ruffly. Its a wank , go for a ride on your bike you might just de stress a bit and live to your intended duration , instead of dying of a stroke from all the excess blood pressure your rants are prob causing.

If you don't like how the place is being run , go into politics and change it (or drop off the grid) or just deal with it and enjoy life like the rest of us.

Tony Nitrous
16-12-2010, 06:04 PM
i went to work today again, it was wet.

look a duck.

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/5905/pictureofaduck.jpg

alfiestorm
16-12-2010, 06:27 PM
ah a pair of great big fatty clappers

alien-nation
18-12-2010, 05:39 AM
HEY STURT GO TO HEL AND SPR US FROM UR PLURY COMIE PROPEGUNDA ! WE DO'NT NEED UR SHT HEER ABOUT ! AN AS FOR THE COMENT ON CONSPERACY'S I TOK-TOK RECANTLY TO MY MATE PRINCE LEONARD FRON HUT RIVER AND WE AGRE'ED THAT THE GILARD GIRLS RATHER A THUROU BRED ALIUM THAN JUT A MUPET IN THERE HAND'S ! SHE'S TOK'ING AND ACT'ING REELY WEERD AND LOKK IN HER EYE'S !

EFE 1230
18-12-2010, 06:48 AM
quote:Originally posted by alien-nation

HEY STURT GO TO HEL AND SPR US FROM UR PLURY COMIE PROPEGUNDA ! WE DO'NT NEED UR SHT HEER ABOUT ! AN AS FOR THE COMENT ON CONSPERACY'S I TOK-TOK RECANTLY TO MY MATE PRINCE LEONARD FRON HUT RIVER AND WE AGRE'ED THAT THE GILARD GIRLS RATHER A THUROU BRED ALIUM THAN JUT A MUPET IN THERE HAND'S ! SHE'S TOK'ING AND ACT'ING REELY WEERD AND LOKK IN HER EYE'S !

http://randazza.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/caps-lock-is-awesome-sml.jpg

gixkat
23-12-2010, 06:12 PM
Isn't Zimbabwe in the commonwealth, England may lay claim to land but the reality is completely different.

Oh and I own my land irrespective of whatever was in the vid (yep I didnt watch it either) and no cunt is telling me what to do with it or taking it off me, thats what a revolution is for.

the most interesting part of this thread was the cat, but im fucked if I could find that duck;)