PDA

View Full Version : Hey Albi!!

Zooks
12-12-2010, 07:32 AM
You dug out those GS1000 parts yet mate?
Give us a call or a text will ya?
I've lost ya phone number.

Dave :D

ALBI
12-12-2010, 12:59 PM
my no is 0450927030
sorry mate my wifes family been in a mess last couple o months her gran passed away and mark has been to and frow every couple of weeks from here and brissy helping to look after the ol boy?? he just hasnt had the time to clear his container at edgdeworth and ive been on perm night and arvo for 4 months now so when he is down im either at work or sleep and i havent thought about it for the last 2 months to be hounest dave,sorry mate ill call him tonight and try and work this out!!

Zooks
14-12-2010, 07:36 AM
No worries buddy. I would have called you but I couldn't find your number.
I'll give a call in the next few days.
Take it easy.

Zooks
10-08-2011, 06:54 AM
Reviving an old thread. Tried to call you numerous times in recent months Albi but it always just says "this number is switched off" or some shit like that. I suspect you have a new phone number.

Am I ever likely to see the parts I paid for mate???

ALBI
10-08-2011, 12:44 PM
sent you my mob dave , new phone new no ,old phone was handed back to work,been on to wifes uncle the last 3 months he is now lining back in newy and painting kitchens ????? he keeps telling me this weekend ,next weekend etc just called him and he told me he is going out this weekend to get some of his own shit and hell get my "youre stuff" .so sorry dave ,even my farther in law told me not to give to him hmpf.

Zooks
10-08-2011, 11:03 PM
No worries mate. Didn't mean to sound shitty. I was just a little concerned when I kept ringing and the phone was always off. Let me know if/when you can get that stuff and I'll come and pick it up.

ALBI
11-08-2011, 12:39 PM
dont worry mate you have good reason to be shitty!!! my home no is still the same aswell been trying all morn to get hold off uncle to pester him but he turned fone off !!

ALBI
22-08-2011, 08:15 PM
ok dude just gor text from the wifes uncle all the shit is sposed to be at the ol boys house in charlestown so ill pop up there tomoz to confirm and let you know if all good to pick up >

cheers mate for being understanding

ALBI
24-08-2011, 01:12 PM
ok dave have got the fuel tank,tail unit,seat base plastic surrond,side pannels and the cbr front mud gaurd all i have to pick up tonight is the seat surrond and ill have the lot at home, im working sat but sun im home mate .

Zooks
28-08-2011, 01:15 PM
Thanks Albi. I can't get down there this weekend but will try in the next week or so. I'll give you a call and work something out twith you.

ALBI
28-08-2011, 02:32 PM
not a prob mate i dont work weekends any more ,i start my new job on the 14th.

sorry it took so long dave.

Zooks
24-09-2011, 07:54 PM
Hey Al. I haven't had a chance to call you mate. Life has sucked lately. Every fucking thing has gone wrong.

I'll try and give you a call in the next few days and get down next week to grab those bits.

Thanks, Dave

ALBI
25-09-2011, 02:25 PM
i hear ya mate not a prob its all here for ya ,no rush mate !!