PDA

View Full Version : Qbn under water Pic

chopiesel
09-12-2010, 01:15 PM
so i went for a drive today....anyone who knows where im standing knows how much fucking water is right there, the whole caravan park is under water.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g50/chopiesel/155708_10150366197300457_724710456_16231483_571552 2_n.jpg

oh and i didnt take this pic, but the guy that did emailed it to me

xa-mont
09-12-2010, 01:19 PM
Thats AWESOME!

The golf course would have to be a little soggy too if the water is that hight wouldn't it?

BossMan
09-12-2010, 01:34 PM
fuck me you could swim in coles awesome

BANDITROD
09-12-2010, 09:32 PM
i dont mean to be a stick in the mud but havent heaps of people been evacuated from those areas and have lost there homes and all that... i reckon its a bit disrepectfull to those who live there guys and quite frankly its un-australian

gibbo
09-12-2010, 11:20 PM
I don't mean to be a stick in the mud either, But you must ALWAYS spell Australia ( or Australian ) with an upper case A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

336LJ
10-12-2010, 01:44 AM
the only thing un Australian about that pic is that there is no P plater doing wet weather "single spinner hang off it brooo" donuts in a VN in that carpark

BANDITROD
10-12-2010, 07:20 AM
yeah ok gibbo ill try to remember that and 336lj yeah i wasnt talking about the pic i was talking about the comments which have magically dissapeared all of the sudden

Iceman
10-12-2010, 11:25 AM
We got split by water again yesterday. Was a bit of a pain in the arse getting home from work. The 20min trip doubled.

Snaffler
10-12-2010, 05:53 PM
quote:Originally posted by BANDITROD

yeah ok gibbo ill try to remember that and 336lj yeah i wasnt talking about the pic i was talking about the comments which have magically dissapeared all of the sudden

what being able to ride a seadoo in the streets?
couldnt be any worse than

the only thing un Australian about that pic is that there is no P plater doing wet weather "single spinner hang off it brooo" donuts in a VN in that carpark

which i find funny as all fuck but hey you got offended and i removed it. so whats the problem? because im a new comer even though ive been here 5 years or that im not a full member in which ive given free shit away to those who can use it..

Shadowzone
10-12-2010, 07:01 PM
The only thing UnAustralian is getting upset when people take the piss.

If someone fails to recognise that as Aussies we only pick on those we like then they need the class - being an Aussie 101.

It's an Aussie tradition to take the piss out of everyone and everything and it's a fucken sad day when people get upset about it. Sure it's sad that people have lost everything, but they live in Australia. That means they have a chance. If you doubt me go visit some third world country like the Phillipines and I mean the real backwater busted ass living off fresh air 3days a week and a quarter of a piece of bread and 6grains of rice the other four Phillipines and tell me there's nothing to laugh about here. I'll bet my balls you can't. This country is one of the luckiest countries in the world. So laugh if someone has a fall, then do the right thing pick em up dust em off and send em on their way. Don't get upset because someone else is laughing too. Political Correctness is fucking this country. Jump off that bandwagon not on the fucker because it will be the ruin of every good thing this place has to offer!

Rant over.

scotty
10-12-2010, 09:12 PM
i think what need to be said is there is a time and place for every thing.
we all like to have a laugh but....
kick some one when ther down and they sure as shit will be there when u fall

Snaffler
10-12-2010, 09:55 PM
i think if were going to start worrying about feeling being hurt
you might as well shut the forum down because ive sat back and watched
some real doozies go on in here and balls kicked and a ton of contradiction.. end of the day though one person getting the knickers in a knot or a bug up the ass dont mean the world comes to an end.
its clear im singled out and personally i dont give a fuck and if Melbourne went under water id be just like ghost rider except not so much a snow mobile on the streets but id go buy a seadoo since my bike would be 9 foot under water and useless..

chopiesel
10-12-2010, 10:51 PM
the water went down over night....lets hug it out bitches

336LJ
11-12-2010, 12:28 AM
And thankfully nobody mentioned niggers, chinks or albinos. phew.

Fish
11-12-2010, 04:27 AM
Don't forget about rangas

holyman_999
11-12-2010, 05:26 AM
I would love to see either a ranga nigger, or an albino chink... or the product of the two! Somehow I think that would be fucking awesome...

KATO ZX7
11-12-2010, 07:04 AM
Albino Ranga?
where do i get one of those from?

group hug, now its time for beer.

sharky
11-12-2010, 07:33 AM
quote:It's an Aussie tradition to take the piss out of everyone and everything
And don't forget sarcasm....Aussie's are sooo good at it ;)

P.S. .....Anyone for cricket ? :D:D:D:D:D

gibbo
11-12-2010, 07:59 AM
quote:Originally posted by sharky

quote:It's an Aussie tradition to take the piss out of everyone and everything
And don't forget sarcasm....Aussie's are sooo good at it ;)

P.S. .....Anyone for cricket ? :D:D:D:D:D

The Aussie selectors have been seen talking with Lillie and Thommo, may be our only hope[B)][B)][B)]

uncle pervy
11-12-2010, 09:26 AM
so is there any truth to the rumour that warnie's being recalled?

hotmilk
11-12-2010, 08:51 PM
Yeah he's being recalled... Cos he's past his use by date!

336LJ
12-12-2010, 12:46 AM
quote:Originally posted by Fish

Don't forget about rangas

Geez man you just had to cross that line.. , disgusting language [:p]