PDA

View Full Version : Why we really lost right to host 2022

dave_isbald
03-12-2010, 01:26 PM
Australia's hype video for the World Cup pitch. They gave Hogan a Deus. What the fuck were they thinking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogzjfJtg3TA

xa-mont
03-12-2010, 01:53 PM
wow... how could they use that to try and advertise aus as a place to hold the world cup??? WTF

i dont even like soccer and i am appalled at what a shit job they did.

Large
03-12-2010, 02:11 PM
I'm glad we didn't get it.

Fucking pollies were saying it will only cost 45 million....musta forgotton all the bribes to the cunts who "decide" which country gets it on their merits.

Plus the new stadiums and upgrading all the ones we already have would have blown the price to over 2 billion or so.

Large
03-12-2010, 02:11 PM
Quatar being a dry country might make for interesting times for the teams and spectators

dave_isbald
03-12-2010, 02:33 PM
Qatar reckon they are going to air com every stadium?!

chopiesel
03-12-2010, 02:50 PM
thank fuck we didnt win that!!! i really fucking hate soccer

also there is no way the roo would have survived the cull down here on its way to melb

Bubble Boy
03-12-2010, 03:42 PM
I'd say we didn't get it because:
we used a video with a cartoon Kangaroo for fucks sake our pitch was "where the bloody hell are ya" recycled The main speaker was a usurping Ranga

fuck whoever put that one together needs shooting

ALBI
03-12-2010, 03:56 PM
thank fuck for that !the only good part was the helmet!!!
1/ a ranga we didnt vote for ! nor was she born here!
2/ FIFA ?? dont they meen VIDA were all aspiraing actors go??
3/ spend the 45million on our roads,hospitals or schools !!
thank fuck for that

El_Hefty
03-12-2010, 04:19 PM
ahh so they show us as thieves.... cant get rid of the convict tag eh

who thought up this shit ought to be shot

Shadowzone
03-12-2010, 04:37 PM
Who gives a fuck Soccer is gayer than aids and so are the soft cock acting cunts who play it..

oldskool
03-12-2010, 09:39 PM
The fuckin roo didnt get hit by a toyota nor got shot buy some sporting shooters, I felt sure a red neck in a Ken Worth was going to take out the double hi score and cleen up the coon and the roo,
And then to ad insult to injury the roo delivers it to a fuckin detention center and gives even more to a pack of free loading cunts!
What a message for the rest of the world!

sharky
04-12-2010, 05:30 AM
What is this 'soc-cer' you speak of ?

Tony Nitrous
04-12-2010, 06:23 AM
quote:Originally posted by sharky

I looked it up.
Seem's its 22 grown men chasing a pig's bladder around a field.
Sounds a bit like Football to me.

chopiesel
04-12-2010, 08:05 AM
its actually called wogball

wackyrider
04-12-2010, 08:17 AM
quote:Originally posted by Tony Nitrous

quote:Originally posted by sharky

I looked it up.

It's a real sport, not usually liked in this country. Cricket is more fun... even the camera man gets bored and starts filming the spectators who are having a picnic instead.. :D

HOS
04-12-2010, 08:19 AM
When you consider there was Tory Boy, Beckham and Prince William (I`m getting married on the same day as Hitler got married)up against the Red Corner ?

Easy win ! [:p]

RED ZX
04-12-2010, 08:41 AM
Thank fuck we did not get it, heard something on the TV about us not being a prospect for at least another 40 years! Best news ever!

holyman_999
04-12-2010, 10:51 AM
quote:I looked it up.

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1291522558.jpg

Just Sayin'!!!
[:p]

Large
04-12-2010, 11:23 AM
I actually like the game of football as played by the English premier league and some of the euro leagues.

I'm not a fan of the chronic corruption and cheating we see at world cup level...didn't we lose to the wogs a few years back because one of them "dived" for a penalty?

I laugh when the usual morons with 2 minute attention spans appear around world cup time demanding rule changes so more goals can be scored. Fuck off and watch basketball if you want a point a minute.
Having said that, they need to bring in a video ref so that cunts like maradonna don't become national heroes by cheating. Anyone found to be diving is redcarded and whatever penalty/offence they were going for is reversed and awarded to the other side.

Then we'll see how good at football the greasy countries really are.

JackTar
04-12-2010, 03:57 PM
quote:Originally posted by ALBI

1/ as a nation yes we did (no I didn't) I am pretty confident she won the election regardless of who helped her.
2/ I've not got the time to decipher that.

chopiesel
04-12-2010, 09:31 PM
i fucking cant stand soccer....the main reason is the pussy bitches that play it, granted not many aussie games iv seen have the elite acting going on....but just about every euro game is a joke.....i am just shocked people let the bullshit fake ass fuckers get away with the shit and not say a word about it.....people cant sand the WWE for the same reason...why is soccer exempt???? its a fake ass sport with fake ass bitches that play it....and thats all it will ever be.....

here is a facebook group i started about it......port is awesome

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=11294858172

Shadowzone
04-12-2010, 09:50 PM
quote:Originally posted by chopiesel

i fucking cant stand soccer....the main reason is the pussy bitches that play it, granted not many aussie games iv seen have the elite acting going on....but just about every euro game is a joke.....i am just shocked people let the bullshit fake ass fuckers get away with the shit and not say a word about it.....people cant sand the WWE for the same reason...why is soccer exempt???? its a fake ass sport with fake ass bitches that play it....and thats all it will ever be.....

here is a facebook group i started about it......port is awesome

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=11294858172

Joined.....

scotty
04-12-2010, 10:48 PM
quote:Originally posted by JackTar

quote:Originally posted by ALBI

1/ as a nation yes we did (no I didn't) I am pretty confident she won the election regardless of who helped her.
2/ I've not got the time to decipher that.

fuckin ranga lovers are thick on the ground now ey?

BANDITROD
05-12-2010, 08:40 AM
facebook is for fags

rod185651
05-12-2010, 09:34 AM
^^^^^Like^^^^^

BossMan
09-12-2010, 02:05 PM
soccer needs Mr T and tank also multi ball wen we are bored