PDA

View Full Version : gone fishing

RevHead
30-11-2010, 06:32 PM
http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1291184710.jpg

thought this was funny

Shadowzone
30-11-2010, 08:22 PM
Just down the road from you in the middle of the pacific highway isn't it Pete? Looks like That's the puddle old mate parked the Roadmaster Prime Mover in...

Lewis Moto
30-11-2010, 08:27 PM
Gold!
Have a few roads around here that resemble that.....After 8 years the "rough surface" and " Traffic hazard ahead " signs are still there......The do mow around them a few times a year so they are visible. Apparently the poor condition of the road goes unnoticed though.

336LJ
01-12-2010, 12:40 AM
quote:Originally posted by Aido

Gold!
Have a few roads around here that resemble that.....After 8 years the "rough surface" and " Traffic hazard ahead " signs are still there......The do mow around them a few times a year so they are visible. Apparently the poor condition of the road goes unnoticed though.

of course it would - the stato's most govt official dickheads get driven around in have really nice soft mushy suspension.

RevHead
01-12-2010, 07:01 AM
nsw highways for sure shadow,,our government blows donkeys big time

latheboy
01-12-2010, 07:56 AM
If thats queensland why is there someone carring a package on their head?
Looks like asia to me...
Place for funny pictures....http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9655

boris
01-12-2010, 11:05 AM
If the roadmaster incident you mean shadow was at the beginning of this year then it wasn't a pothole he went into it was off the edge of the road at bellingen and by the time his prime mover filled with water was apparently very quick but some blokes got in and cut the sleeper open with an axe and got him out I've known the driver for about 15 years and he even says he was a cockhead from even trying but he only had about 10 km's and he was back at the depot of course he got the sack the next day but last I was talking to him he was back with them.

336LJ
01-12-2010, 01:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by latheboy

If thats queensland why is there someone carring a package on their head?
Looks like asia to me...
Place for funny pictures....http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9655

probably woodridge or redbank plains, heaps of africans n stuff carrying their drugs around on their heads here.

Shadowzone
01-12-2010, 01:19 PM
quote:Originally posted by boris

If the roadmaster incident you mean shadow was at the beginning of this year then it wasn't a pothole he went into it was off the edge of the road at bellingen and by the time his prime mover filled with water was apparently very quick but some blokes got in and cut the sleeper open with an axe and got him out I've known the driver for about 15 years and he even says he was a cockhead from even trying but he only had about 10 km's and he was back at the depot of course he got the sack the next day but last I was talking to him he was back with them.

It was Boris. I was being a smart ass about it as you do. Mind you I've copped my fair share of ribbing for fuck ups over the yrs, it's just that none of them have ever been as spectacular as that with the exception of rolling the dog trailer of my road train on the last day of work with an employer about 2hrs from home while dodging a car who decided to overtake with me coming at him.

boris
01-12-2010, 03:16 PM
yeah mate I figured you were fucking around,I was just curious if that was the same story you heard way up there never seen the roadmaster sign on a volvo sit so low before lol funny thing is that the council guys like I said all tried to stop him going through but he still went and you know what his last name is Lawless so just goes to show hey ya gotta listen sometimes lol

uncle pervy
05-12-2010, 06:32 PM
aren't you glad you pay road tolls

Elapid
05-12-2010, 07:11 PM
Ahh fuck, here we go again....................